Hold me tight

Hold me tight.

Vroom!Vrooom!Vroooom!VROOOOOM!A dim light coming throughout from the dark tunnel.A motorcycle appear, in quite a speed the rider keep on stepping on the pad to increase the speed.Likely in rush or something,the speed almost beyond the speedmeter as shown for the motorcycle.With tightly the girl on the back hold the rider around the waist and trust she develop through the rider without thinking anything cautious of the current speed.She lays her head on the rider’s broad shoulder while the breeze blow pass through her.


The broad shoulder,the back and the temperature body of this man that I will constantly hold on for support,I could depend on this shoulder.*Thump!Thump!*Instead the sound of the loud motorcycle sound,I could heard his heart beat throughout his back.The rhythm that I will memorize it from now on.I finally found someone that I could completely rely on,supporting me no matter what will happen next.This waist I’m holding on,I couldn’t let go but to tighten my grip,with that I can only feel closer with him.


A few hours ago,Irene was desperating after being reprimanded by her unreasonable and prejudiced employee who being biased to the other female colleague who more likely a who seduce the employer to listen to her whatever she told him.


“I don’t think that is a good idea,boss.We should try it with my way,”with seducing the female colleague talk in soft while using eye contact with the boss to reject Irene’s idea of this month project.Irene was giving out all her best to perform her idea in the meeting just now ,yet,being interrupted by the so-call- in the office .Everything had to back to the square,the boss mostly like the other colleague’s idea instead of Irene who had try her best.Not enough yet,the even used her chance after the boss look more highly to her idea to reprimanded Irene,”Irene!Are you unsatisfied with this job?If you ,the front door is just right there,”with a serious toned while point at the door to expel Irene out from the office.Luckily,Irene didn’t fall for it but just ignore and act like nothing happen.


It was a bad day for Irene,after work she spent her night to the club ,to have drinks to release her stress over the sober feeling she will be having from the alcohol. ”!!Did  I kill your family or something?Why keep eyeing on me?”Irene talked out loud as the effects of the alcohol had slightly appeared on her.The bartenders and some of the people get startled and stared at her for a while before continue where they had stop.”Damn you!!I’m not like you just using your body to seduce the boss.I use all my time to think of the ideas for the project and you just using your body to seduce the boss within a seconds.!Stupid boss too!Wolf boss!” Irene expressed all her desperation out   after a few gulp of drinks.Wasn’t exactly drunk but just a little bit sober effect to her enough for her to convey all her unsatisfaction.


“Hey!JooYeon!You look so gorgeous today,”a man spoke out a familiar name that Irene had heard somewhere,JooYeon?Choi JooYeon?That ?!right away she turned to the way of the man voice.As she thought,it was the and that she had been curse just now.


“Hey!Thanks!This is all thank to the stupid old hag in my work place.I just whine that I want this month project to be fully done by me and a peck on his rough skin face.He just acknowledge and even took me to some grand shops to shop for some clothes,”Irene eavesdropped what her colleague was talking ,they just sat two tables far from her.The man laughed out loud while threw her arms around JooYeon while she laid against his shoulder ,with other men around them as well who dressed improper likely some gangsters or something.


What the hell?That and the wolf boss actually have affair?No wonder I lose my chance for the project.Damn it!Irene felt so frustrated after heard the truth behind it.I will probably get my revenge back to that !By judging the men around Jooyeon were some thugs,Irene let it go for this time.Thugs again,I really hate them.I had known one and I wouldn’t like to have any connection with them again.Irene continues in gulping her drinks,ignoring the  group of thugs and JooYeon.Everything was just fine and could be normal ,not until she heard something that burn her up.


“That ert old hag really lucky to have my girl kiss him and even being touch by him,”the man who next to JooYeon tuck her head to her neck and nibble her neck just right in front of the public.Indeed a thug life that no one even bother to warn him as the girl as well didn’t push him away or anything but likely enjoy it.”My girl is so y and have brain.”the both continue make out in front of the group of thugs who just chuckled to see their leader make out with his girl.
“This is all thanks to the brainless colleague in my office who doesn’t understand this socialize ring need to use other method in order to be the winner here,”these were the words from JooYeon who makes Irene to burn up as she said it all loud.Her pierced ears voice of chuckling was so annoying that the whole club could almost heard it yet as she was  the thug leader’s girl.No one dare to ask them to shut up but just continue what they were doing.Even turning around to them also no one dare to.


Irene turned to their way from the far,’the brainless colleague’ by chance would it be me?The hell!I’m brainless?More likely you the brainless one who only knew to use her own body to seduce man and even get into thugs as well.Damn you !Forget about the revenge of next time!I couldn’t take it anymore.Her annoying voice and annoyance look makes me want to slap her right on her face.Bae Joo Hyun,you got to let that taste of your fist,no mercy for her for stepping on my pride like that.Thugs ,whatever,I don’t mind it now!Not like I didn’t seen any thug before,I even have one who rent my house.Living under the same roof and always bringing his group of friends messed up my place with partying every night.I don’t care now!Bae Joo Hyun,go for it.That had crossed her line mocking me like that,Irene couldn’t get a grip of herself anymore that she even howl her own full name in mind.She was current in the state of fire upon her head now,for being mock by the girl that she hate the most.This wasn’t the effect of the alcohol but this was what Irene felt right now.She just wanted to slap that ’s face to shut up ,her voice was so irritating .


“Hey,JooYeon,your mascara seem a little bit strange,”Irene eavesdropped one of the thug pointed out at JooYeon’s make up.Immediately,JooYeon excuse herself to the washroom.
“Excuse me for a second.I will go to check it out,”heard what the girl said,Irene smirked,this is the chance.She gulped her last glass of drink before get up from her seat ,following JooYeon to the washroom at the back.
“Ah,damn it,my make up had ruin,”Irene hide herself from JooYeon who looked at the mirror while looking around the stuffs that the janitor left at the washroom.”Okay!This is better!”Jooyeon done with her make up before Irene could even figure out yet what to do with her to take a revenge back.She was still hiding from JooYeon,if she found out of me.I will probably didn’t have any chance.


“Wait,”JooYeon stopped from proceeding her way to where Irene was hiding,almost being seen before a sound of fart coming out.”!What have I eat?My stomach,”Jooyeon was in pain pressing her stomach and letting out a smelly gas.
Damn,that !So disgusting!What did she even eat?The fart also more smelly than normal people,Irene on the other side still hiding from JooYeon who didn’t know anything yet .She covered up her nose from the smelly fart.
“Oh no!”JooYeon stormed into the toilet before even notice Irene was hiding.The sound of door close,Irene immediately shown up herself ,this is my chance.Irene had figure out what to do with the ,back to the basic,the dirty water still left in the pail that the janitor left out,she used it to take her revenge for it.Using something to increase her height ,for her to poured down the dirty ,disgusting water to JooYeon who inside the toilet who having a stomachache.Without being notice,Irene did it silently and sneakily.


Aiming her target,Irene finally poured down the dirty water to the person inside the toilet.
“WHAT THE !!!!!AHHHHH!”JooYeon yell out loudly.The dirty,disgusting water was all over her.”WHO IS IT!WHO THE IS IT?!”she doesn’t know who did it as Irene keep in silence and giggled behind the door.Take that !
Everything was supposedly going out well before the phone rang,


#You need to “Beat It”
That boy Michael Jackson ”Bad”
nan neoui “Billie Jean”i anya
Don’t you “Leave Me Alone”
hajiman aemaehan baneung nan wonhae “Black Or White”
pogi mothae naui “Man In The Mirror #


“BAE JOO HYUN!IS THAT YOU?!”no one ever that JooYeon knew will use this kind of ringtone.Irene was being recognized,damn,who call me at this hour?she checked on her phone,It’s him!thug!Damn it!Why does he call me right now?immediately before get caught,Irene ran from the consequences as there were still a group of thugs that with JooYeon be right outside.Irene leave the call ,she shut down her phone.


Oh no!This is bad!The club was crowded that Irene couldn’t find her way out as JooYeon was coming out from the washroom as well.Before was being too late,Irene found her way out from the club ,no matter what JooYeon still had a powerful backup behind her,the group of thugs were with her.
“Excuse me,excuse me,”Irene tried to slipped away from the crowd person by person she passed them while looked to her back.JooYeon had finally get out from the washroom and the leader of the thug’s expression look in anger after what his girl told him.Right away,he demanded the other thug in the group to search around the club in separate ways.
OH NO!This is all his fault.Why does he even calling me at this hour?Irene poked her phone on her hand which she had shut down just now,blaming the one who called her just now to ruin her plan.She escaped as soon as she could before being caught by the thugs.Carefully,Irene tried to sneak out from the club throughout the crowd.


Luckily,she finally get out from the club,enable to escaped from the thugs’ hand,”That’s close,”she proceeded her way to home through the lane behind the club before she found out something.
“Hey,you!”this was bad,Irene was being surrounded by the group of thugs.Oh no!How did they happen to be here?
“Hey,little missy.How dare you make fun of our leader’s girl,”one of the thugs said as they approached closer to Irene.She was being hem in between a group of thugs that she could not find her way out.Stepping back and back until hit against the wall.In fear,Irene was being surround by the thugs in the dark lane.”No,don’t do anything.I will call the police,”she took out her phone to warned them but being snatched right away by JooYeon who came out at the time.
“Irene,Irene,How dare you threatening me,”in fear Irene was when seeing JooYeon’s expression with hatred after what she had done to her.
“Hey,little missy,how about we have some fun?”one of the man laid his hand on Irene’s face while caressing her.Immediately,Irene shove away his hand.”Don’t touch me!”she exclaimed.
“That’s interesting,little missy,”another thug teased while approached nearer to Irene to take his advantages before Irene’s phone rang again after JooYeon switch it on.
“Look!Who is it have been calling?”JooYeon checked out the phone before the leader snatch it away as he seen the guy of the caller ID shown on the screen.”It’s him,”he mumbled out.JooYeon in,”Who is it?You know him?”the leader slide it to the green,picked the call and turn on the loudspeaker,


#Hello,Kim Tae Hyung!#
#Who are you?You’re not Irene.#
#Oh,how lovely,boyfie you are.Missing your little missy already.#
#What do you want?Don’t hurt the innocent.#
Meanwhile,Irene was being covered up by one of the man from letting out a sound .She was struggled from the man by his size was just double of hers,under a tight grip by the man.Irene couldn’t make any sound.
#Well,you know what I want,Kim TaeHyung.You had intrude my territory and snatch away my things and now you act all don’t know about it?# #Okay,I understand.Tell me your location.I will be there right away#
#Good,good,good,Kim TaeHyung.Young blood always that courageous.30 minutes,come to the old place.#
#Okay,I promise but let me heard the voice of the girl first.#
The leader signal his man to uncover Irene’s mouth,”Help!Faster!uhmph-“just a few words before being cover back.
#Now,you heard it.Then,see you after 30 minutes.After 30 minutes if you aren’t there then I won’t know what will my man do to your little missy.#


With that the leader hang up the phone while brought Irene along to an isolated place where were surround by big containers.Irene was being tied up and covered with a cloth over ,she just looking around by her eyes that didn’t being cover up,damn,why did I get myself to this?And does that stupid Taehyung have to do with this?


“,what are you looking at?”JooYeon noticed Irene look around with her current situation,Irene glance at the latter one who stood next to her,Damn,!I will probably get my revenge back,an eye for an eye,she just could talk with her eyes,even though being tied up and capture yet Irene still couldn't give in with her revenge towards JooYeon for being treated like this.


“Hey,boss!It seems the time is over now.Where is that kid call TaeHyung?”one of the man stated to the leader by telling him the time.Irene trembled in fear when heard the time was over,Kim TaeHyung!Where are you?What take you so long?Where is your gangs?she attempted to struggle out from being tied up by moving around.The man noticed her and move towards her,no,don’t come close to me,Irene slide back using her legs to move back while shook,pleaded the man don’t come closer to her.The man smirked by moved towards Irene with a erted expression.


By time ,a sparkled light of a vehicle shone lightly throughout the darkness ,it was a motorcycle with a guy on it,who is it?Irene thought while avoid from the bright light shone from the vehicle.The light slowly dim and a image appeared right after it,Irene adjusted her sight to see who was it,a familiar figure shown up,black leather jacket,red haired and black tight pants,Kim Tae Hyung.


“Yo,look,who is here?”the leader spoke out impudently when saw TaeHyung.The other man started to laugh out loud when saw TaeHyung was the only one that shown up without any comrades to help him.”So,you think you can beat all of us,huh?”
TaeHyung grinned as surprise instead of worried of something as he came alone,”Beating these loser won’t need any help.I could just beat you all up within a seconds,”he boasted which makes Irene to worry to see the current situation whereas the thugs have 8 peoples with weapon while TaeHyung just alone with nothing on his hand,oh no!This is not good.
“What did you just say?”one of the thug in bad tempered after what TaeHyung boasted about himself and look down on them.
TaeHyung behaved steadily with the current situation while rolled his eyes,”Are you deaf or something wrong with your ears?”he continuously mock without fear.The latter one in an incredibly hot tempered right now.
"I see, you didn't listen to what I had just said just now in the phone,"the leader said as Taehyung steadily while lock his arms together and chewing something inside his mouth.Talk about the thug life,TaeHyung had the real potential with it.What the hell is he doing?Faster come over and save me,Irene tried her best mumble out words through the cloth that blocking her from yelped.
"First thing first,you let go of that girl then I will give you what you need,"Taehyung negotiated with the leader.The latter one without hesitate ,he tilled his head ,sending signal to his man to let go of Irene.He untied her hand at the back while,quickly Irene removed the cloth over and ran as fast as she can towards Taehyung for the sake of safety.
"!i won't let you go even after this,"JooYeon warned Irene who had been released by showing the middle finger to her as well.Needless to say,Irene wasn't as weak as she look like from her appearance ,"Whatever!An eye for an eye,remember that,"she jeer without fear when stayed behind TaeHyung.
"So how many men did you call for this time?"Irene whispered close to TaeHyung who still steadily with the consequences with all the men surround him and Irene in the middle.He grabbed on Irene's hand and placed it around her waist while whispered back,"No one,just me alone.Hold me right now,"Irene jolted with the current situation now.It was just the two of then that will be dealing with this consequence right now,the men slowly coming closer to them with weapon on their hands.
"So where's the things I want?"the leader asked for the last time.
"None!I bring nothing!You have fall for my trick!"Taehyung blurted out without fear either with the current state being surrounded by all enemies.
"!"the leader cursed before declare the fight,"BEAT THEM TO DEAD MEAT!"
"Hold me tight,"Taehyung whispered to Irene who stayed at the back of him while tighten her grip around his waist to protecting her from any harms.
One by one the man came towards TaeHyung and Irene with bat and even sharp things with them.Without hesitation,Taehyung as well had no mercy on beating the guy one by one while had to look after Irene who holding tightly behind him from getting any harm.Just a few knocked down a few man,Taehyung took Irene's hand and get on his motorcycle to escape from the scene.As the amount of the man that coming out became increasing and increasing.Taehyung wasn't in a good state as well as he had been taste a few punches by the enemies as well on his stomach because of protecting Irene behind him that he had to used his body to protect her.


By chance,Taehyung rode on his motorcycle with Irene on the back seat,"Hold me tight!"he took Irene's hand to be around his waist.Without hesitation,he stepped on the pad to start the motorcycle and ran from the scene while the enemies chase over them behind as well with their vehicles.
Not by giving any chance,TaeHyung sped up to get escaped from the enemies,Irene who in fear with the speed trembled send to TaeHyung as the two so close to each other,her hand almost lost from the grip with trembling and cold before Taehyung pull her in again,"Can you trust me?"with a serious tone while looking at the front of the road as he was driving,I never seen this side of TaeHyung.The Taehyung I had known always partying with his friends ,living without any dream like a useless person .But from this moment,this second,I see a whole new TaeHyung that I had never seen.She nodded without hesitation ,tighten her grip around his waist while lean against his back.Feeling a little bit calmed by TaeHyung's side.

"Are you okay?"Irene worried of TaeHyung's condition with injure on the stomach yet the latter one pull her hand in ,getting closer to him.


The broad shoulder,the back and the temperature body of this man that I will constantly hold on for support,I could depend on this shoulder.*Thump!Thump!*Instead the sound of the loud motorcycle sound,I could heard his heart beat throughout his back.The rhythm that I will memorize it from now on.I finally found someone that I could completely rely on,supporting me no matter what will happen next.This waist I’m holding on,I couldn’t let go but to tighten my grip,with that I can only feel closer with him.
The man that I use to loathe before always calling him thug ,thug,thug never did I call him by name.Yet,from this ,I find he isn't a thug but have a kind heart,he might be annoyance sometime for bringing along his friend to the house for partying and afterwards didn't even clean up the mess.However,despite all of these,from the moment he told me to hold him tight,I had change my mind about him.My heart felt calm when I'm around him right now after what we have been through just now being surrounded by the enemies with weapon.
Irene tighten her grip around TaeHyung's waist as he speed up even more.It had been 40 minutes the two wander around the road ,the group of thugs as well didn't chase anymore.They had successfully get rid of them.
By feeling calm around Taehyung right now,listening to the heart beat of him,Irene slowly doze off by the breeze blowing through her as well,her eyes getting heavy while the image of Taehyung in front of her getting blurry.Irene get doze off and fell asleep on TaeHyung's back while tighten her grip around him,pulling him in.A statement keep playing in her mind before she became unconscious state continuously send nerves into her hand to pull in.
"Hold me tight."