C- 1

Starlight High

"And lights out!" Says the stage director. Me and Mina went to the backstage after our performance.

"Ohhhh girls, you look y in the stage!" Vernon said as we pass by them who are going to their dressing room.

"We're always y, right Momo?" Mina answered and looked at me.

I just smirked and looked at the guy with a serious face and rolled my eyes.

I started walking towards our dressing room and changed my outfit.

"Nice performance girls!" Said our manager. We just both nodded and I faced the mirror to remove my make up.

"Manger oppa, what time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch and sighed.

"Sadly its already 10pm so no more performances from minors." He answered.

"Oh jinjja?! Are they really serious about that?" Mina exclaimed and pout. I grabbed my gum and started chewing it.

Everyone was busy, while me and Mina are removing the make up and manager oppa is on the phone with someone.

"The boys!" I looked at the door immediately as it banged loudly. A guy was standing there with terror on his face.

"What do you mean?" The manager ended the call and went to the guy.

Just then we heard a familiar music from the television in our dressing room.

"Vernon, Wonwoo and Joshua!" Vernon started..

I stood up and stared at the television while Mina was looking with shock.

"What the hell?! What are they doing there?!" Manger oppa shouted.

The guys started singing, dancing and rapping and then the crowd went wild. 

"They're such a pain in the ." I said and as soon as Wonwoo face was shown, I thre the gum I was chewing at the tv.

---

 

"You know that minors arent allowed to be performing after 10pm right?!" The head of our agency shouted.

Everyone was silent and no one dared spoke.

"We're really sorry.."

"Joshua, you know how many times I already forgave your doings.." The head said. Joshua bowed his head. The head looked at our manager. "I'll be sending them back to school, your group needs a hiatus." The head said.

"What?" Vernon exclaimed. I looked at Wonwoo who's head is looking down.

He suddenly looked at me with a serious face. I rolled my eyes and looked t Mina who's biting her nails.

"Also me and Momo?" Mina asked. The head nodded.

"Urrrg!" I exclaimed and stood up. "Okay then." I said and looked at the guys. "Thanks for this." I said and walked out. Mina followed me.

I went straight to my car and bend my head to the stirring wheel. I heard the door of the passanger seat open and Vernon, Mina and Joshua started going in.

I looked at outside and saw Wonwoo standing outside the driver side. I walked out and closed the door.

"I'm sorry." He said and held my waist, his forhead on mine. I only sighed.

"Lets just go okay?" I said and planted a small kiss on the tip of his nose.

I walked towards the front seat and sat there. I felt someone poking me and turns out it was the three smirking.

Wonwoo started driving and we went to our dorms.

---