(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Not So Romantic Amusement Park Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 AU of this oneshot bcuz that's fun. 

 

“Why would I give up my AC for you and some guy?”

 

“He’s perfect! He’s so tall~ and handsome as hell~”

 

“And he’s gay~ Hopefully, unlike last time I let you do this.”

 

“Yes he likes I promise, Come on~ I think you guys will really hit it off~”

 

"Where is Xiumin anyway?" 

 

"He's working at the bubble tea shop today. Which means you’re my entertainment today!"

 

"No."

 

"You love me~"

 

 "The only love in my heart is for Kai."

 

"...The AC?"

 

“…Tsk. This guy better be so ing hot.”

 

“Yay! Meet me by the Ferris wheel at Luna Park.”

 

Chen hung up before Baekhyun could protest. Since he had nothing better to do on his day off, and Luna Park was fun, might as well.

 

 "Kai. Listen. No don't make this harder for me please. I'm leaving you. I'm meeting someone new. No honey it's not you, it's me." He pats the AC before turning it off.

 

~~~

 

“Oh yeah, haha, I’m almost there, just go get the tickets and walk around, ill call you when I’m inside I promise~”

 

“I literally hate you and your face hole.”

 

“You love me. And you’re going to love this guy~”

 

“I highly doubt that but okay.”

 

Baekhyun paid his admission and stepped into the magical world of Luna Park.

 

~~~

 

“Oh my ing god its so hot.”

 

Baekhyun felt like he was dying. He pulled out his phone to check the time. Almost 2pm, where was Chen?

 

“I need a ing AC, I need my beautiful AC, I need Kai…”

 

Baekhyun looked around, a cheap fan, a drink, had to be sold somewhere.

 

And then he saw it. The beautiful, purple, handheld, battery powered fan.

 

And the last one on the shelf.

 

Baekhyun ran. Baekhyun never runs. He needed this badly. 

 

The little store with tourist-related snow globes and Luna Park t-shirts was empty, and Baekhyun reached for the last fan in the plastic tray on the shelf. His cooling relief was almost in his hands when a giant hand also grasped the fan. He also wasn’t letting go of it.

 

“Hi um, I just saw this here, I'll take this thanks.”

 

“How interesting considering I was going to buy this fan.” The ridiculously tall elf stranger tightened his grip.

 

“Oh for you since I was here first.” Baekhyun pulled back.

 

“Funny because I was here first.” Elf dude glared down at him. The two engaged in a hardcore staring contest. Baekhyun lost. 

 

“Agh why can’t you get a fan somewhere else? I saw this one first!” He whined. 

 

“They’re all sold out! And I saw this one first!”

 

“How about you off because I saw it first!”

 

“Oh no, is the heat gonna ruin your eyeliner?”

 

 Oh he did not just diss the wings he worked so hard on this morning. 

 

“Why don’t you use those big ears as shade?”

 

 Baekhyun smirked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter