How the Morning Starts

A Doctor's One Shot at Love

Shin-hye's POV

"Shining like the white snow, scented like a flower
Softly, softly, will you go a bit slow?

I can’t fall asleep because I’m thinking of you
On this moonlit night♪"

          I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone, which I set for 6:35 am. Work starts 8:00 am, but I take a pretty long time to get ready. I work at a hospital in Seoul. I decide to wear a blue shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a floral infinity scarf with a pair of lace up booties:

 y.jpg

 

 

"Well now that I've made my self presentable, I guess I'll go get breakfast at the nearby cafe." I head to my red convertible grabbing my keys on the way out.

GTS-Convertible_7b0.jpg

I parked my car in front of Morning Light Cafe, and walked inside. The first thing that always hits me when I go inside is the smell of fresh new batches of pastries and the rich, warm and pleasant aroma of coffee. I get in line to order and the cashier says, "Just the usual Shin-hye? A vanilla cappuccino and a blueberry muffin?". 

"Yes, thank you." 

The cashier was one of my friends, Lee Yu-bi. She was younger than me by a year and was working part-time at the café. After getting breakfast I head over to a table in the corner. I sit quietly eating my breakfast and catch up on the latest news and weather reports during the last 15 minutes I have left before my shift starts. I finish my food and get up to throw my trash away and put away the tray. I have 7 minutes left, and luckily the hospital is close by. Walking towards the exit, I bump into someone. I lost my balance and fell backwards when all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. Looking up I see a blurry face of a man looking down at me.

1796.png

"Are you alright miss?"

 

 

 

 

Ayyyyy(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hopefully u guys liked reading the first chapter, if not, then OH WHALE. I kinda changed it up a bit with the character switch.