[1/1]

Early Hours

Performing is tiring,especially with our seemingly endless, tightly packed schedules these days. It barely gives us a wink of sleep each day, making us take advantages of the short moments during our make-up time or car rides. Although, all is always worth it for the fans. All our whines disappear the minute we hear the screams of excitement fill our ears.

This day was no different. We were to go to the venue, do a pre-stage, then perform. It was around sunrise when we headed out, the sky was had just been greeted by the morning sunlight that started to emerge from the horizon. I lazily looked outside the car window, watching the roads as we passed shops that were still closed, piles of snow cleared away to the sidewalk, lonesome people walking in the cold with their breaths appearing as fog when in contact with the air.

I yawned as I was about to start small pep talk with Jimin beside me, an attempt to kill time.

"Hyung, when are we—"


My words stuck to my throat the minute I turned my head around and saw what laid right before my eyes.

 

Soft Orange hair fell on a slightly tilted face as the warm sunlight, collided with the cool blue winter sky, illuminated his features angelically. His closed eyelids were in such symmetry to his closed, almost pouty lips that completed his beauty so much I would dare say he seemed like perfection itself.

Without realizing, my mouth was gaping open.
I was staring at him for what felt like forever.


What came to my mind when I decided that I would always want to preserve this beauty was to take my phone out and click a picture, but we all know smartphone cameras never do as much justice to the real deal.

 

There's a reason why Namjoon-hyung calls me "Camera Boy" recently.