Dear diary

Dear diary

Dear readers,

The story will be written in the form of  diary entries.

Taeyeon's diary entries will be written in  THIS colour. 

And Luhan's  diary entries will be in  THIS colour.

And please read the Date as well, so that you know when the events happened. And to keep a track of time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°`

Date: 02/03/16

Dear diary, 

                I got detention in school today because I just couldn't stop laughing in English class. Soyul was telling me about how she got drunk and made out with Minjun. MINJUN. The fat guy in our class who is always munching on something. The guy who smells like cheese, buck teeth and half witted. She must've been seriously drunk to do that. And the aftermath of the incident? Well, buck teeth follows her around almost everywhere at school now.

 

Date: 14/03/16

Dear diary,

                I saw Yunho in the park today. He was walking his dog. He wore a white polo shirt and turquoise shorts. Why does he have to look so freaking good? I really wanted to go up and talk to him. But I couldn't muster up enough courage. I hate myself for being such a coward. I don't know why but I feel so nervous around him. Ughhh these feelings are getting outta control. I really must get them outta my head.

 

Date: 22/03/16

Dear diary,

                  Soyul and Minho are official. Soyul confessed to Minho and he accepted her confession today. I'm so happy for her! But I wonder how Minjun is holding up. He must've felt really bad cause I didn't see him munching on anything today. Usually he would follow Soyul around. But today he stayed inside the class the whole day. I kinda feel bad for him. He seems to like Soyul a lot. So seeing her with someone else must hurt a lot.  Right?

Anyway, I'm so exhausted today. I might not even finish this.......

 

Date: 07/04/16

Dear diary,

                  Ljoe begged me to get back with him. Like I would ever do that. Even if he offers me his head, I won't get back with him. Not after he cheated on me with that Uee. What does he think I am? I'm not one of those s who hovers around him. I don't have time to put up with his sick excuses and lies. Dating him was the biggest mistake I ever made in my whole life. There's simply no way I'm repeating that mistake.

 

Date: 24/04/16

Dear diary, 

                 Today was a nasty day. Yunho asked Tiffany out. It's not fair! I have like, a super huge crush on him. And he doesn't even know about it. I wish he would dump her. 

I'm trying not to be so obvious. I nearly cried when I found out that they are going out. But what am I supposed to do?

 

Date: 08/05/16

Dear diary, 

                   I got detention again. I was trying to console Soyul because she keeps tearing up in class.  Minho  was already dating another girl before Soyul confessed. And i thought Minho looked like the loyal type. I suppose that's why people say 'Never judge a book by its cover' . Soyul might as well do a complete background check on a guy before deciding to date him in the future.

 

Date: 16/05/16

Dear diary, 

                 We'll be moving into our new house tomorrow. I hope the neighbours are nice.

 

Date: 17/05/16

Dear diary,

                 A guy moved in next door. He looks so cute! I hope he turns out as nice as his looks.

 

Date: 17/05/16

Dear diary,

                 We moved into our new house. The house is so damn nice and the surrounding is also quite peaceful. And guess what! I just saw the girl that lives next door. She looks so cute! I can't wait to get to know her.

 

Date: 18/05/16

Dear diary,

                The guy next door in in my class! All the girls are already crazy about him. It's not surprising for a guy with such good looks to gain popularity in just one day. 

 

 

Date : 18/05/16

Dear diary,

                 I can't believe I'm in the same class with the girl next door! I didn't  get the chance to talk to her today. I hope I get a chance tomorrow.

Goodnight!

 

Date: 19/05/16

Dear diary,

              Guess what?! The new guy wants to be friends! His name is Luhan. He's a nice guy. It's abnormal for such a good looking guy to be this nice. He's really down to earth and super polite. I have a feeling we'll be really good friends in no time at all.

 

 

Date:19/05/16

Dear diary,

                We're friends! And oh, her name is Taeyeon. She's really sweet and very outgoing. Totally my type of girl. 

 

Date : 22/05/16

Dear diary,    

                  Today  I hung out with Taeyeon for the very first time. We went to the old park in the neighbourhood. She's adorable just like a kid. And really funny too.  

 

Date :26/05/16

Dear diary,

               I had a great day with Luhan today. He's so much fun to be around. I don't feel uncomfortable around him at all. In fact, I  strangely feel really comfortable around him. I don't have to pretend to be nice, polite, happy and cheerful. It all comes naturally when I'm with him.

 

Date: 26/05/16

Dear diary, 

                We had such a wonderful time today. Taeyeon is too adorable. I really like her ways, she's so different from other girls. She's not even close to that girly, clingy type. She's special. 

 

Date: 28/05/16

Dear diary,

                  Luhan and I had been skipping classes for the last couple of days. So, Today we decided to actually attend classes. But when we looked at each other, both of us had the same lets-skip-classes look. But somehow we had to motivate each other to attend classes. So, before we knew it, we were on the bus. On our way to school. Suddenly another passenger accidentally spilled coffee on my uniform. Luhan Whispered in my ear " Taeyeon, this is God's sign. He's telling us to skip classes." I looked at him. And yeah well, you know what happened next. We skipped classes.

God gave us a sign. How could not listen to god? ^.~

 

 

 

Date:  29/05/16

Dear diary,

                  Eunjung, the girl who confessed to Luhan tried to make his image look bad at school to take her revenge because Luhan rejected her. You know what I did? I put some cockroaches and a couple of dead rats in a box, decorated it beautifully and put it in her locker. With a note that said,  from a secret admirer. You should have seen her face and how she shrieked when she opened the box. It was priceless.  Just a Lil something for her for messing with my best friend.

 Date: 02/06/16

Dear diary,

                 It's funny how easily I got attached to Taeyeon. All my worries disappear when she's with me, her laugh, her smile, her funny ways have already grown on me. Taeyeon, my new found best friend. P.S I lover her crazy side.

 

 Date: 04/06/16

Dear diary,

                Chanyeol confessed today and I accepted his confession. I don't know why I did it. I just did. I don't like him or anything. Well, let's see how it goes.

 

 

Date: 07/06/16

Dear diary,

                  Me and Taeyeon went to lotteworld today. We had such a great time. Except that time when we almost got into trouble for trying to take candies from kids. 

Date: 09/06/16

Dear diary,

                 Luhan was Trying to act cool in front of some girls today. He was showing off his  rollerskating skills. I have no idea what distracted him. But the next second, WOOOOSH! BAM! CRASH! My bestfriend broke his arm. Time to sign his cast!

 

KIDDING. He didn't break his arm. But he did suffer a few scratches.

 Date:18/06/16

Dear diary,

                 You could have never guessed what happened today. CHANYEOL IS A FREAKING GAY! He admitted it today. And he like a guy called  Baekhyun. Seriously, I totally didn't see that coming. I FREAKING WENT OUT WITH A GAY FOR TWO WEEKS!

Date: 18/06/16

Dear diary,

                 TAEYEON'S BOYFRIEND IS A GAY! WOW! That was something. My bestfriend had been going out with a gay for 2 freaking weeks. 

Date:19/06/16

Dear diary,

                  Yeon and I got detention in school today. We were talking about Chanyeol in maths class. We might have talked too much because our maths teacher nearly kicked out of the class. 

And in case you don't know, our maths teacher is a calm and quite person. He has never yelled at anyone until now. 

 Date:26/06/16

Dear diary, 

                  I never got to sleep last night. Luhan and I had been texting all night. It's funny how one's life could have been so boring to a point then someone comes and suddenly everything changes. You're happier than before, you don't look at things the same way you have been looking at it before that 'someone' came into your life. I've known him for about a month only, and yet it feels as if I've known him my whole life. Our friendship isn't just an ordinary friendship. It is special. HE is special.

 

Date: 28/06/16

Dear diary,

                   Han and I went to a bar to drink. As neither of us had good tolerance towards alcohol, we were drunk in no time at all. I reached that point where I nearly threw up into a shot glass. We got KICKED OUT  of the bar.

Date : 19/07/16

Dear diary, 

                  Don't you think it's funny how easily people gets connected?  Look at me a Luhan,two months before,we didn't even know each other. Now look at us. BEST FRIENDS. Two months back we were strangers, now not even a day passes by without us talking. We have become like, each other's necessity.  Like fuel to a fire to keep it burning, blood to the heart to keep it beating, oxygen to lungs to keep one breathing.

 

Date:20/07/16

Dear diary,

                  Taeyeon and I are grounded. We sneaked a bottle of wine onto the roof. Of course, we got drunk in no time. Then we lost track of what happened. The first thing we saw when we came into our senses was a messed up roof. Broken things here and there, and it appears that we also threw up there. We are grounded for a week.

 Date: 3/08/16

Dear diary,

                Luhan and I decided to have a one last go at alcohol tolerance test. We went to a bar again. But as expected, we got drunk again. And the unexpected part? Luhan started hitting on the bartender. Like, seriously? Is this Han?  I had to drag him out before we attracted unnecessary attention. This is it. No more drinking with Luhan.

Date : 17/08/16

Dear diary,

                 Today, when Yeon and I went to get ice cream, we ran into Yunho. The guy Yeonnie used to have a crush on. I don't know if it's just me but yeon was acting a bit weird around him. Does she still like him? I wanted to ask her...but I didn't...I couldn't. Maybe I was afraid that she might say yes.

 

Date: 20/08/16

Dear diary,

                  I like Taeyeon. I know, this is so not right. I can't have feelings for her. She's my best friend! I can't ruin our friendship. I can't and I don't wanna lose her.

Date : 25/08/16

Dear diary,

                  Today was a horrible day. Luhan was taken to the hospital. The doctor said he has to stay there for a few days. I don't like seeing him suffer. I wish I was sick in his place.

 

Date: 06/09/16

Dear diary,

                  We ran into Sulli today. I don't even wanna see her face. That . Cheating on someone with multiple guys.

 

Date: 06/09/16

Dear diary,

                  We ran into Luhan's ex girlfriend today. She's pretty. But she doesn't seem the loyal type.  Luhan has never told me about her. I wonder if he still likes her.

 

Date: 23/09/16

Dear diary,

                  Taeyeon and I went to lotteworld again. But we didn't snatch candies from kids like last time. And we didn't get into any trouble this time. We had such a wonderful time...no wait, every minute of every day I spend with her is wonderful. Growing more and more fond of her day by day.

 

Date: 29/09/16

Dear diary,

                 Yeonnie asked me if I still like Sulli. I told her that I don't. And that I like someone else. I wanted to tell her that I like her so badly. BUT the fear of losing her held me back.

 

 

Date: 29/09/16

Dear diary,

                  Luhan likes someone else. He won't tell me who she is though.

 

 

Date: 30/09/16

Dear diary,

                I'm having these weird feelings towards Luhan. What do I do? I can't have such feelings for him. This is so wrong. No, i don't wanna complicate our friendship. It's far too precious to be ruined just because of my feelings.

 

 

Date: 20/10/16

Dear diary,

                  I talked to kai about my feelings for Taeyeon. He thinks I should confess. I Don't know,  I want her to know how I feel for her.... but I don't wanna risk our friendship. 

 

 

Date:14/11/16

 Dear diary,

                   I can't stop myself from liking Luhan. I don't know what to do. My feelings for him are growing day by day. I can't help myself, even though I know this is wrong. He likes someone else. I can't be selfish.

 

Date: 26/11/16

Dear diary,

                   I told Yeonnie that I want to confess to the girl I like. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. But I want her to know how I feel for her.

 

 

Date: 26/11/16 

Dear diary,

                I never thought I'd experience this type of pain. Luhan wants to confess to the girl he likes. She must be one hell of a lucky girl. I feel dead on the inside. It feels as if all my dreams turned into nightmares. Why do have to go and like him?

 

 Date: 27/11/16

Dear diary, 

                  Yunho confessed to me today. He broke up with Tiffany some months before. 9 months back, I would've done anything to get him to like me. But now I feel nothing. I don't really have my heart with me anymore. It belongs to someone else now. 

 

 

Date: 28/11/16

Dear diary,

                 Have you ever felt as if your whole world came crashing down at your feet? I have. Yunho asked Taeyeon out. She asked me if she should go out with him. I so badly wanted to tell her  not to go out with him. And that I love her so much. But I couldn't....I couldn't bear the pain if she chose Yunho over me. So I told her to go out with him. I desperately wished she would say no. That she loved me and not Yunho. But I guess we're not meant to be.

 

Date: 28/11/16

Dear diary, 

                  I don't think Luhan has even a tiny bit of feelings for Me. When I told him about Yunho's confession and asked him if I should accept it, he congratulated me and told me to accept it. All I wished was for him to tell me not to accept his confession and that he loves me. But I him guess not every wish can be granted.

 

 

Date: 29/11/16

Dear diary, 

               I  think I'm gonna accept Yunho's confession. Maybe if I'm with him, I might get over Luhan. I want him to be happy with the person he loves. I want to be Happy.

Date: 29/11/16

 Dear diary,

                   I'm already dead. Yeonnie accepted Yunho's confession. It hurts bad. Real bad. My heart yearns for her, yet I can't have her. It kills me to see her with someone else. But I want her to be happy.

 

Date: 01/01/17

Dear diary,

                  No matter how hard I try, I just can't get stop loving Taeyeon. I'm never gonna get over her. It's okay if she doesn't love me back. I'll love for the both of us.

 

Date : 05/01/17

Dear diary,

                   It's already been a month since I've been in a relationship with Yunho. But I still can't  get over Luhan. Yunho decided to go abroad. And he wants me to go with him. Luhan wasn't very happy with the idea, but he agreed to it anyway. Our flight leaves at 11 in the morning the day after tomorrow.

 

Date: 05/01/17

Dear diary,

                   Taeyeon wants to go abroad with Yunho. I don't want her to go! How could I go on without her? Life is being too cruel now. But as much as I love her, I have to let her go. If it's for her happiness, I could do anything. I may be sad,but I never wanna see her sad.

 

Date: 06/07/17

Dear diary, 

           I had a sleepless night. I just can't get rid of my feelings for Luhan. He gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that makes me all tingly inside. Falling in love with him was way beyond my control. And it's  true, my life became so much more beautiful because he was in it. I don't want to fight my feelings anymore. I don't want to hold it back anymore. Cause I know for a fact, I won't get over him.

Date: 07/07/17

 Dear diary,

                   I told Yunho that I'm sorry but I can't go with him. Because that would mean leaving behind my happiness, my love, my everything. I know he was disappointed in me, but he didn't show it. He told me to be happy and that if I needed him anywhere, anytime, anyplace, he would be there.  

      Then I called Luhan. But his phone was switched off. And I couldn't find him anywhere. Finally I went to the old park where we hung out for the first time, hoping he would be there. And there he was, on the swing. I could hear him say "Taeyeon you bad girl, you left me. You left your best friend." "Yah! I'm not bad!" I yelled at him. "I came back.  How can I go without you? I wouldn't last a day."

I swear  I have never felt as safe as I felt in his arms when he embraced me right there. And there I had to let it all out. I needed to let him know. No more holding back.

"Luhan, I know that you're my best friend, our friendship means everything to me and I want nothing to ever ruin our friendship. So promise me that no matter what happens, no matter what I'm gonna say in the next few minutes, you won't let it ruin our friendship.  Cause I'm about to let out everything I have been holding back since a long time. You are the most amazing person I have ever encountered. And Eversince the day you came into my life, my life has been growing more beautiful each passing day. No matter how hard I try to forget you, I can't help but fall harder for you everyday. I don't care what tomorrow might bring. I'm just glad I'm spending my today with you. I wanna be happy and being with you makes me perfectly happy. You are my happiness. I love you."

        Finally I've let it all out. It felt so good. That's when the unexpected happened. The person whom I loved so freaking much, loved me back.

 

Date: 07/01/17

Dear diary,

                 I couldn't sleep at all last night. The thought of Taeyeon leaving me to be with  someone was unbearable. I just couldn't stop crying. No matter how hard I tried, the tears kept falling. I didn't even go to see them off. 

     I went to the park hoping to find solace in our old memories trying to numb the pain. I prayed that she would come back to me. And it was as I'd the heavens heard my prayer. Standing before me was the girl I loved more than my own life. Telling me that she wouldn't go anywhere without me. And there, right there, she said all the things that I have  been holding back since so long ago. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to let it out too. 

"I guess I can't really hold it back anymore too. Taeyeon, I can't describe how much I like you, but my world is all smiles whenever I'm with you. I have been fighting my feelings for you for so long, not wanting it to ruin our friendship. Do you remember that time I was planning to confess to the girl I like? That girl is you. But I couldn't do it, because you were already with someone. And that day when I told you to  go  out with Yunho, I was desperately wishing that you would reject him. I couldn't say it to you because I was afraid that you might choose Yunho over me. Seeing you with him killed me little by little each day. Watching you, being with you, is happiness for me. You make my day, and you make my life complete. And i know for a fact that a life with you is a life well spent. You're a kiss blown to me by an angel. I love you to infinity and beyond.

 

Date: 07/01/23

Dear diary,

         Today is the day Luhan and I will get married. Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow will bring the end...and somewhere in the middle, we fell in love. We were meant to be. It's just that we were too scared to go for it. And I realised that, sometimes we gotta take chances. Cause you never know what the future holds. Five years ago, on this very day, if I hadn't taken the chance to confess my feeling to Luhan, I can't even imagine what I might be doing right now. To go after your happiness or not, is entirely up to you. I'm just a girl who decided to go for it

 

Date: 07/01/23

Dear diary, 

               Taeyeon and I got married today. Finally we became one.

I met a girl who was more beautiful than any evening star. 

It was by luck that we became friends.

It was by choice that we became bestfriends.

But it was by fate that we found true love. 

I married my bestfriend.

We're so lucky, we found true love. And I know it's true love because reality finally is better than my dreams.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Dear readers,

               I just wrote this story because I had nothing to do. It's also my first time writing a story in this form. It might have been boring.