Is This Too Cheesy?!

You've Stolen A Pizza My Heart! | Up10tion |

"Hey, you still remember your promise last week right?"
"Oh w-wait, I'm sorry, Hyung! I totally forgot about it! I can't sleepover at your house tonight,"
"Okay then, bye,"

Damn you, Xiao. I thought he's going to sleepover at my house. Sunyoul's phone rang again.

"Hello?"
"Hyung! I'm really sorry, but I can't go to your house tonight! There's a problem with my group project and I need to fix it ASAP!"
"O-okay, Gyujin..it's okay, though, you don't need to come. Xiao couldn't go as well,"

Sunyoul hung up the phone. It was for him. They were supposed to have a sleepover, eating pizza together, but now he was alone. He was hungry and he was going to call the pizza restaurant near his house. He was the "VIP customer" for them, though. He always bought their pizza by phone or on the spot and it made him was so recognizable to the workers there. "Hello, it's Sunyoul," he said. "Hi, Sunyoul," the other guy on the phone replied. His voice made Sunyoul shuddered. Not to mention that actually that guy was Sunyoul's crush. He had never met the other, but he fell in love with him. "Sunyoul? Are you there?" Sunyoul got back from his daydream. "Ah, yeah. I'm going to order," Sunyoul said with his airy voice. "Like usual?" Sunyoul lightly facepalmed his face because he always bough the same thing until his own crush aka that worker knew exactly his favorite pizza type. "Ah yes, please," Sunyoul said.

There was a long silence between the line. Sunyoul remembered again how could he like that unknown guy. Yes, he always ate at the restaurant but he has never met him before. Or maybe he has but they've never interacted to each other. "Hello? Your orders have been delivered, please wait for 30 minutes," the guy said. "Ah yes, thank you, I'll use my coupons. Thank you so much," Sunyoul said. He imagined if he could confess his feelings to that guy. "I love you," he mumbled. "I love you, too"

Sunyoul actually felt flustered and he realized he has confessed accidentally. There was a break and the guy giggled, "you're not doing that for discount right?"

Sunyoul gasped. He quickly hung up and sat down on the floor, realizing how idiot he was for accidentally said that. He swore he was so stupid for that. "I hope I could bury myself. Gosh, that was stupid. I swore I heard him giggled!!"

He reached his phone and quickly texted Xiao.

「XIAO, PLEASE HELP ME OMG (´;ω;`)」
What's wrong, Hyung?
「I was so stupidddd!!
    I want to bury myself.」
....wait what.
「HYUNG.
    ACCIDENTALLY.
    CONFESSED.
 (ノД`)シクシク」
.....
 HYUNG WTF????? ( ・ั﹏・ั)
「omo what should I do, Xiao? 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。」

Ding-dong!

Sunyoul gasped and pouted. His dongsaeng didn't even replied him. Sunyoul just hoped the delivery guy didn't even know anything. He hoped it was a different person. He crossed his fingers and walked vigorously to the door. He opened the door and he held his breath.

The delivery guy wore a mask and he only could saw his eyes and hair (which was ridiculously dyed in red?!). The guy looked down on a note, maybe double-checking the order. When he heared the door was being opened, he lifted his head and Sunyoul swore he could hear the other gasped in shock. They felt the time stopped when they looked each other in the eyes. But then the delivery guy took his mask off and Sunyoul's eyes became bigger when he heared his voice. "Err..um..Sunyoul's order?" He gave him the pizza box.

Sunyoul let his jaw dropped. That voice! Sunyoul just nodded and took the box, ignoring the guy. Suddenly the red-haired guy gave Sunyoul the note he had been looking at.

'Hey there,

I know that you didn't do it for discount, I just teased you.

From,
the guy who received all of your orders and your confession aka Wooshin.

P.S. I fall in love with your voice. You sound so cute when you're panic'

Sunyoul flushed and his eyes became bigger (even bigger from before!). He looked up to the guy who was named Wooshin. He just smiled to Sunyoul. "I love you too. I mean it," he said. "W-wha.." Wooshin moved to his bike and actually took out something. "I bought it for you." It was a bouquet of flower. Sunyoul just stood there. His brain was trying to understand the whole thing. He was sure it wasn't a prank, because he recognized how similar Wooshin's voice to the guy on the phone's. He quickly got into his house and slammed the door.

He sat right on the door, hugging his knees, buried his face into them. "S-Sunyoul?"

"YOU'RE MAKING ME EMBARASSED!" Sunyoul's high-pitched voice echoed in his house. "...But how about your confession just now on the phone?" Wooshin secretly smirked while leaning to the door. Sunyoul's heart was beating very fast it could explode inside him. Wooshin slowly opened the unlocked door, "Sunyoul?"

"It's not a joke, though. I do love you!", he said while looking at the other with his doe-eyes. Wooshin chuckled and gave the flower to Sunyoul through the small space on the door. Sunyoul stood up and opened the door, trying to face the other. They were just standing there, looking at each other without any words came out from their mouth. Wooshin moved a bit and patted Sunyoul's head lightly. "From now on, I'm going to be your pizza boyfriend," he said, showing his smile to the bunny-looking guy. "Y-you...why did you declare our relationship by your own?" Sunyoul flushed and lowered his head and closed his eyes forcefully. "But you happy, though?"

Checkmate. Wooshin gave him a quick peck on the forehead and walked to his bike. "Well then, I'm going to come back to my habitat! Good night!" He said as he put back on his mask and rode back to the restaurant. Sunyoul waved weakly and went inside.

"Omo~ it was stupid," he said. He opened the pizza box, ready to shove the whole pizza into his mouth, until he saw a line of numbers on the box.

'note, that's my number. call me ;)
-Wooshin'

Sunyoul could feel he was cringing looking at his (new) boyfriend's attitude.

「Hey Xiao.

 I have a new boyfriend Σ(´∀`;)

 Guess who?~

 The pizza guy.」