Final

Sweet Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, baby." Kwon Jiyong, legal husband of Kim Taeyeon for one year begged on his knees. "No means no." She stood firm. Jiyong wanted to take his wife to a business trip with him in Paris.

 

But, unfortunately for him, Taeyeon was scheduled to meet with her old friends on that day. "I already told them ... you were coming..." His voice trailed off as Taeyeon's glare on him became icier than before. 

 

"You what?!" Taeyeon's sudden burst out made Jiyong flinch and his expression gave way to annoyance but only for a moment. "Baby... please? I'll buy you anything when we get back." 

 

Taeyeon's frown deepened, "I was telling you about my meeting for weeks! Where were you then? Did you even hear me? Why do you want me to go?" Whoops, somebody wasn't in her best mood.  

 

"I'll do anything for you." Jiyong offered and it made his wife swallow hard,  it was not every day your husband throws away his pride. "Anything?" She repeated and he nodded his head, getting back to his feet. Maybe, he was going to win today. But, she knew who would be the real winner at the end of the day.

 

"I guess... but you promise to do anything?" She made an attempt to confirm, "Name it."

"Be my for the day." A dirty smirk formed on her face and he gulped. 

 

"... Let's just not go..." Jiyong half decided when she was done putting the make up on his face. He saw her reach for the lipstick and his hand immediately found hers to stop her. "Baby... N-no please!" He begged for the first time in his life on the same day when the colored stick made contact with his lips. He pressed his lips to avoid the make up tool. 

 

 

"Don't." She warned and he reluctantly let her put on the lipstick. He was still dressed in his casual white t-shirt but he had a feeling she would be making him change that too. But, he didn't want to say it, he wouldn't want her getting any new crazy ideas.

 

"Wow... you look great, babe." Her saying that scared Jiyong more because she never used any endearments with him. She gestured him to get up and he complied. "I'm so jealous... You look so... " She didn't complete herself instead she gave him a seductive smile before walking towards the closet and pulling out a really short dress. He was almost hoping she would wear it. "Get into this..." He was glad that at least the dress was big enough for him. It was sort of baggy. 

 

"Where did you get this?" He tried to smile when he saw his reflection in the mirror in front of him. "Mum gave it to me, for later years." Taeyeon cooly said and walked out of the dressing room, brushing her hair with a comb. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter