When they got to Whacky World

Whacky World

It was a sunny day in Seoul. J-Hope enthusiastically hopped out of bed and rushed to get dressed. He pulled on his favorite shirt and wore his most comfortable shoes for a long day at the amusement park with his group members.

He had somewhere to be and his friends to meet up with. He vowed that it would be a day full of fun.

Mere seconds after he finished getting dressed, RapMon texted him, “Hey u ready?”

He texted back, “Hell yes!”

“cool. C u in a few”

J-Hope stuffed his phone back in his pocket and ran downstairs.

 

The car pulled up and J-Hope jumped in. He crammed into the backseat with V, Jungkook, and RapMon. Jin and Suga were in the front. He noticed a particular character missing. “Hey, where’s the short stack?”

Jin looked back from the driver’s seat. “We put him in the trunk,” he said nonchalantly.

“Why? No one thought of letting him sit on their lap?” J-Hope asked.

“We thought about it,” Suga replied from the passenger seat.

A few seconds passed and J-Hope, not satisfied with the response continued, “…And?”

“And that’s why he’s in the trunk, duh,” Suga said not bothering to look back that time.

They reached Whacky World shortly before noon. The boys climbed out of the car and stretched their cramped legs.

“My legs fell asleep!” Suga complained.

Jungkook massaged his stiff neck. “At least you weren’t packed in the backseat like sardines in a can.”

 

They got to the Whacky World gate and each paid for their entrance.

“I want to ride that first!” Jungkook pointed at the bumper cars.

“Me too!” J-Hope agreed with the magnae.

“I want to ride the Flaming Tornado!” V exclaimed with an ear-to-ear grin.

“I want to stop by the concession stands first,” Jin spoke up, “I haven’t eaten all day.”

At that moment, RapMon’s cell phone rang.

“I want to try to win one of those stuffed animals,” Suga pointed towards the game booth.

They erupted in disagreements.

“SHUT UP!” RapMon yelled to get their attention. All eyes landed on him. He hung up the call and put his cell phone back in his pocket. With a serious expression on his face, he said, “We have to go back.”

“Why?” they asked in unison. They worried that their day of fun had been cut short. There’s no possible way that their rare shot at a vacation would be cut short by work commitments.

“Because we forgot Jimin in the trunk.”