seven

Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: this would be pretty lame haha but isn't it good that it's back on the track aye?

 

seven

 

(Back to the classroom part in chapter 3. Feel free to check it back if you don’t remember.)

 

“Okay……when you guys left me last friday—”

 

Doyeon was cut off again but it wasn’t someone from her gang and after hearing that voice, she just wished, it was her Sejeong unnie again who disturbed her but no….

 

“BABE!”

 

A wild Kyulkyung went straight to Doyeon, who’s standing up still facing her friends. The older girl latched her arms in Doyeon’s waist and stole a kiss from her lips.

 

“Babe why are you eating here? Don’t you usually eat in the caf?” Kyulkyung asked not caring if there are other people in the classroom.

 

“Not here unnie…” Doyeon whispered to the older girl who’s still really really close to her face. Hearing that, Kyulkyung looked around the room and saw Doyeon’s friends and some of her remaining classmates in the room with wide eyes looking at them.

 

“Oh i’m sorry,” She whispered back to Doyeon with a smile then turned back to face their audience. “Annyeong! I’m Joo Kyulkyung.” She bowed to everyone in ninety degrees and added. “I’m also Kim Doyeon’s girlfriend.”

 

Doyeon was looking at the faces of her friends, full of disbelief and shocked faces. Before she can even shake her head in disapproval of what was happening, Kyulkyung spoke again with a hyper voice.

 

“Can I excuse Doyeon for now?” She spoke with so much hype that they wouldn’t have the heart to say no to her.

 

“Y-yeah sure.” Yoojung was the one who answered back but she was stuttering as she answered, still not beliving what was happening to her friend’s life.

 

After hearing that, Kyulkyung pulled Doyeon who grabbed her lunchbox as she was grabbed outside of their room to the hallway leading to the cafeteria. 

 

“Unnie, don’t just kiss me like that.” Doyeon said with an annoyed voice.

 

“Why? Do you like it intense? With ton—” She wasn’t even able to finish it because a finger stopped from doing so.

 

“What are you saying?!” Doyeon yelled trying to block what was gonna come out of Kyulkyung’s mouth but ended up having students in the hallway looking at them but she did apologize to them.

 

“What I meant was don’t just kiss me in public or whenever you want to.” Now whispering, Doyeon turned back to Kyulkyung after saying sorry to some students.

 

“Oh okay okay,” She then giggled a little bit. “I’m sorry, I guess I missed you too much.” Doyeon didn’t know why but hearing that made her feel heat rush up to her head but her attention shifted to her hands that’s being held by a certain sunbae of hers.

 

When they reached the cafeteria, they went straight to a table without any students in it. Doyeon guessed that Kyulkyung reserved it already for them and she was right, when she saw food on top of it when Kyulkyung gestured her to sit down.

 

“I usually see you here in the cafeteria buying your food so I bought all of these but I didn’t know you actually have a packed lunch. If you want some of it, you can still get it though.” 

 

She scratched the back of her head with a nervous smile with the hand she used to hold Doyeon. even if she won’t admit it, she missed the warmth of Kyulkyung’s hand already.

 

“Oh this,” Doyeon put her lunchbox infront of her and opened it. “Chungha unnie made it for me so i’m gonna eat this.” After saying that, she started eating again.

 

“Who’s Chungha unnie?” A frowning Kyulkyung tilted her head in annoyance of who made her ‘girlfriend’s’ lunch.

 

“A friend of mine, we live at the same dorm.” Doyeon answered not even bothering to look up to an annoyed Kyulkyung.

 

“Do you like her?” This question made her stop moving for a second but she continued eating and answered the question.

 

“Of course, why would i not?” Why wouldn’t Doyeon like her so kind unnie anyway. Like who doesn’t like Chungha duh!

 

“Well you have me already.” With that answer, Doyeon finally turned her head to face the pouting older girl with an are-you-kidding-me face on.

 

“I don’t mean it that way. I don’t like her like what you’re thinking.” Doyeon sighed at her a little bit stupid unnie.

 

“Oh okay— wait! but what if she likes you?” 

 

“Why would you even say that?”

 

“She made you lunch duh!”

 

“Well she makes lunch for my other friends too sometimes, so stop asking.”

 

“What if she’s just doing that so you won’t notice that she actually just want to make you lunch? Just because she likes you.” As Kyulkyung was speaking, little by little, Doyeon’s forehead was starting to crease feeling irritated at how curious Kyulkyung is.

 

“Well that won’t happen because she likes someone else.” Doyeon said to her ‘Socrates’ girlfriend.

 

“Is that why you’re annoyed right now?” Kyulkyung asked which Doyeon really wanted to smack her head for it.

 

“No, I don’t like her okay? and she doesn’t like me because she has a girlfriend and she’s my friend as well.” Doyeon said a little too fast because that’s what happens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter