five

Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

five

 

“So what happened next?” An overly excited Sejeong asked the girl for the nth time.

 

“Maybe i’ll tell you if you don’t ask me for every freaking minute…” Doyeon was still tired from the hangout she had with Kyulkyung and she haven’t had the time to rest since her friends cornered her immediately after she got home to tell them what was happening.

 

“Okay i’ll try hehe.” Sejeong awkwardly laughed then ended up snuggling to her poor slave girlfriend. She had to follow lots and lots of orders from the latter.

 

“So now that Sejeong unnie has shut up, can you continue?” Eager Sohye said as she leaned closer as if she would get a better story by doing that.

 

“Back to the—” She was cut off but now it wasn’t Sejeong but a doorbell.

 

“It’s probably the pizza delivery. I’ll go get it!” Mina said with a big smile on her face.

 

“You know Sohye… you probably should control your girlfriend when it comes to food.” Chungha joked barely laughing because of a certain someone pushing her way to Chungha.

 

“I should be the one telling you that unnie, but you know… in a different way,” Sohye just shot a joking look with a hint of pity. “I feel sorry for you unnie.”

 

“Ugh… I know right?” Chungha answered back and hearing that, Sejeong looked up from Chungha’s neck to look at the latter’s face.

 

“Really?” Sejeong said to Chungha with a scrunched up face and a pout in her lips.

 

Chungha smacked Sejeong’s head but didn’t answer the girl, instead she looked back at Sohye and said, “Well… what can I do? I love her too much.” Hearing that, the pout in Sejeong’s face faded away and was changed with a big smile.

 

“Hohoho you can never escape my love unnie~” Sejeong said with a sing-song voice she always does while doing a weird dance.

 

“I’m back with the goodies!” Mina came back with 2 big boxes of pizza and placed it in the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

 

“Time to eat!!!” 

 

Everyone was eating when Yoojung remembered that Doyeon was not yet done telling the story of her last friday night with the “Joo Kyulkyung”.

 

“Yah giant! Continue your story!” She said after swallowing a big bite of pizza she just had.

 

“Can you guys wait, i’m not even done eating yet. Do you want me to choke to death while telling the story?” Doyeon sarcastically replied to the short girl.

 

“Not really a bad idea—” Before Yoojung can finish, Nayoung pinched her shoulder already being the concerned unnie that she is.

 

“Choi Yoojung, that’s mean you know?” Doyeon just stuck at Yoojung teasing her because she was scolded by their stone unnie.

 

“Wait a minute…” Everyone looked at Sejeong. “Why are you so annoyed that you and your crush were together that night?” Then everyone turned to Doyeon, agreeing with what Sejeong asked the girl.

 

“Guys maybe she’s just shy that she used her crush hahaha!” Sohye suggested and giggled at the thought of it. “Why would you be shy Doyeon? Isn’t it romantic that she didn’t reject it at all?” With that everybody began to about that night.

 

“NO!” Everyone was halted from their teasing by standing up and shouting. “There’s no way I like her after that night.” She said with a frown.

 

“What?! How can you hate your crush?!”

 

“You don’t know her, she’s so annoying and she keeps teasing me! I don’t like it!” Doyeon said as she munched the pizza in a little too much.

 

“What happened anyway? Just continue your story!!!” Sejeong yelled at the girl, she can’t wait for the story to be told again.

 

“N-nothing much. We went to another club and got wasted then she brought me to her apartment and made me sleep there because she didn’t know our dorm. Nothing more nothing less.” She summarized what happened but clearly leaving out some parts that she would never share to her annoying friends that would make them to hell.

 

“Did something happen to—” Sejeong was cut off by Doyeon because stood up and interrupted her by saying, “N-no nothing happened okay? I feel like sleeping already.” After that she faked a yawn and walked to her shared room with Yoojung.

 

The others knew that she was lying but they had no chance to ask the girl because she fled to the room already leaving them with an unfinished story.

 

 

Flashback cont.

 

“Yah! Where are we going? Are you planning to bring me out of Seoul or something?” All of a sudden Doyeon became Doyeon infront of her crush.

 

“Hey! What do you mean by ‘yah!’? I’m still older than you.” Kyulkyung tried to say in a serious voice which most likely succeeded but she was really holding back not to let a laugh out of because of the adorable annoyed Doyeon behind her.

 

“Do you think I would still remember that you’re older than me while you’re here kidnapping me for an unknown reason?! What if you’re actually a killer?! God! What did I do to deserve this—”

 

Doyeon stopped talking when she heard Kyulkyung laughed out loud and it wasn’t a laugh t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter