CHAPTER 1

OMG,THE SUPERSTAR IS ME!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s getting annoying.

 

Yoongi almost snapped at his manager who worked for him almost 6 years that told him about his schedule while his make up being removed.

 

 

“can you just told me wherever I’ll go later than read all of those bull infront of me,NOW?” 

 

in the end,he snapped,”I’m so in’ tired now and I really want to sleep without hearing about my freaking schedule everyday” he glared to his manager who just sighed and nodded. Too used with Yoongi behavior but he couldn’t judge him because he,himself,knew how tired and frustrating his schedule for latest months. Yoongi won many awards again and many variety show invited him to showing up in their show but Yoongi  is too tired to accomplied it.

 

 

“okay,this show is your last schedule for today and tomorrow-“

 

 

“Hyung.”

 

 

“Okay,okay. Just make sure you take a rest instead clubbing until dawn again,okay?”

 

 

“Yes,mom.” Mocked Yoongi who getting annoyed and grab his wallet and his jacket. Only few meters he get out from SBS buildings he met some fans who shouting his name and make him facepalmed, cursing himself to forget wore his mask and his hat. He’s so damn tired to smiled to his fans and only ran to his car.

 

 

= = = = =

 

 

“Come on baby!! SUGA will perform right now!!”

 

 

“Seriously Yeri,can you just choose normal idol to be your ultimate bias?! He’s too damn short to be an ido-ACK! IT’S HURT BABE!!” Jungkook frowned when his girlfriend smacked his back head and glared at him.

 

 

“Then stop saying if he’s short! He’s awesome,okay? His rap is so amazing and he’s so y! How could you being so blind about him?!”

 

 

“Huh,y my . Hyorin nuna is ier than him”he mumbled an getting hit in his arms.

 

 

“Jeon Jeongkuk!”

 

 

“Okay,okay,princess! Now,where’s is your idol huh?” Jungkook mock his girlfriend who didn’t even listen to him and screaming while pointing to somewhere make him turned and raised his eyebrow. “se,,he’s so damn short!”  He snorted but became speechless when the short rapper start to rapping on stage and he only gasped at him in awe, “Damn.. he’s so..”

 

 

“amazing right?” teased his girlfriend who smiled at him and nudged him make he nodded and laughed.

 

 

“Maybe good is enough”

 

 

“Hey!”

 

 

Jungkook laughed and kiss Yeri’s cheeks make her blushed,”the most amazing person beside my mom  in my life is you,baby” he wiggled his eyebrow make Yeri slapped his arms.

 

 

“shut up!” she pouted but smiled so widely.

 

 

 

 

“SUGA!!!”

 

 

“MIN SUGA!!!!!”

 

 

“OH MY,MARRY ME SUGA!!!!” some fangirls shouted to someone who just walked out from SBS Buildings make Jungkook flinched at them. Oh yeah,some of Suga’s fangirls waiting to their idol to came out and including his girlfriend who begged him to accompany her to waiting to her idol and he can’t do anything beside say yes to her but he only waiting beside his car because standing around with  too many girls make him uneasy and uncomfortable.

 

 

“Seriously? Who are you to asking him to marry you?” he muttered to himself while shook his head and snorted at those silly fangirls. He raised his eyebrow when he saw the idol walking towards the parking area.

 

 

Or maybe walk towards him,when the idol now standing infront of him make Jungkook almost lost his breath. What the hell? Jungkook thought and gulped while eyeing the idol who looked so handsome without make up.

 

 

“Move”

 

 

“What?” Jungkook’s jaw dropped and blinked to the idol.

 

 

“I said,MOVE. “

 

 

“Why should i?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter