My Lost Young Lady

My Little Princess

"My ladyyy''

"My ladyyy!!"

"MY LADY WHERE ARE YOUU???!"

It was a night with pouring rain when the whole mansion are in chaos looking for their missing young lady, Kim Yeonghui. The 19 year-old girl had gone missing for an hour after knowing that her long-term bodyguard is going to resign.

"How can you lost her just like that, What have you been doing the whole time?" Yeonhui's caretaker, ms. Yun let her anger out on yeonghui's one and only personal guard, Barom.

"I swear.... jinjja... i was standing in front of her room the whole time!" Barom tried to convince her and at the same time asking her to calm down. 

Ms.Yun hold Barom tightly and beg him. "Jebal.... look for my lady as soon as possible, she might collapse at somewhere..."

"A...arasso..." Barom just nod and ask one staff to take her to rest. He frowned as he his hair backward while thinking of Younghui's whereabout.

A mysterious man suddenly appear behind him wearing a mask covering half of his face, with only his sharp eyes showing. Knowing his sudden appearance, Barom immediately turn to greet the masked man.

"You're here just in time, we can talk later but right now, i need you to do me a favor"

***

 

As the rain pour heavier than ever, Yeonghui walks the night on her own, in her drenched white hoodie. Her long bangs flow furiously as the wind keep on howling. 

" i can do this... i'm going to run away..." she mumbles heavily as she keep on walking. But heavens know that she could not walk any furthur. She was not adapted to the outside world as she had been kept in her family's mansion for as long as she lives.

Another thirty minutes had past and she continue to walk under the continuous rain. Her body begin to feel weak, her footsteps are getting heavy and her head is spinning wild. 

"Mwoji... why am i suddenly feeling sick..." she stop walking and hold on to the nearest light pole she could reach and try to balance her body.

Seungchul, a black belt college student, happened to be walking on the same street, wearing a black raincoat, when he saw a long haired girl in a drenched white hoodie standing not far in front of him. He felt a little creeped out by Yeonhui's appearance but decided to continue walking because he was not far from catching a cold.

Yeonghui who heard seungchul's footstep immediately turn to see who is walking towards her. As her head was getting really dizzy, she could hardly see clearly im the heavy rain. When she saw a figure of a guy, she mistaken him for Barom. 

"Oppa.... is that you...?" She called out softly, and walk towards seungchul.

Seungchul immediately stop walking when he realised that yeonghui suddenly dash towards him. He gasped in fear as he thought yeonghui was going to attack him defenseless. But instead, Yeonghui stop right in front of him and let out a really soft whisper that can hardly be heard.

"S..save... me.."

"M..mwo..?" Seungchul's mind went blank when Yeonghui suddenly collapse and fall into his arm.

"Y..yaah...wake up!" Seungchul tried to wake Yeonghui up in panic.

"Ah jinjja, what am i supposed to do now?" He whined.

"Why don't you just hand her over to me?"

Seungchul froze when a voice suddenly appeared from behind him. As he turn to look, he let out another gasp when he sees a tall masked man standing behind him.

"W..who are you?" Seungchul's voice trembled in fear.