Voice

Princesses=Can be warriors too!

"Arent you supposed to be happy?." Ryeowook said "Your going to marry him,didnt you say you love him already?."

"But oppa."she pouted "WE always do nothing but fight. he dosent love me back....how do you expect me to be happy?."

"who told you that he dosent love you?."

"My brain." Krystal said seriously.

"If youll confess."Ryeowook started "Its either youll be happy together or be akward forever."

"That's why." Krystal nooded "We are not really destined for each other."

"Krystal."He smiled "Destiny wont work without any effort,"

******

"Noona..." Minho said and leaned into Sooyoung's arm "SHE HATES ME."

"aigoo Minho."She laughed "When did you learn to act like this?."

"When i fell in love."

"Congratulations on your marriage."She smiled "WIth the one that you love."

"Yes." He sighed "But iam having second thoughts."

"Why?."

"Because she dosent love me back. do i have the right to marry her?."

"Well." she said "Youve been secretly inlove with her for years already."

"She does nothing but yell at me," He laughed "So i have no choice but to yell back. its the only way for her to recognize my presence, for her to talk to me."

"Yell at you." Sooyoung corrected" You should try and show your affection's to her,little by little.you dont want any regrets dont you?"

*********

       The princesses, along with the prince's hang around the garden for meeting purposes

“AAAAAAHHHHH!.”

“Krystal?.” Ryeowook asked then all of them run towards the scenes

“Ouch! My feet…” Krystal cried

“What happened?.” Sooyoung asked.

“Were fighting and then she runs,stumbled then hurt her self.” Minho explained

 Minho was about to carry her when “Don’t touch me! Iam none of you’r concern!.” Krystal yelled then he turned to ryeowook “Oppa…”

“NO!.” Minho yelled “Iam your fiancé I have the right to be concern!.”

Jessica giggled. Sooyoung shooked her head. Taeyon sighed.Tiffany smiled.Seohyun gasp

“Now, will you please shut up and let me take you inside?.” Minho asked but automatically carried her without any answers.

“You idiot!.” Krystal cried in his arms…

 

“Well.” Ryeowook smiled “Who wants some afternoon tea.?”

*********

 By midnight,Taeyon cannot sleep so she decided to walk around first.

Taeyon?

She turned. Whos that?

Taeyon!! Taeyon ! its appa! Please speak

“A..appa?.” she said.

“Oh thank you. You’r alive. Where are you? How about your cousin’s?.”

“Appa,where in Obe Kingdom, and my cousin’s where currently sleeping,” Tears start to roll down from her cheeks

“Appa..what happened? Where’s oma?oppa? and why did uncle did that?.”

“I have no time to explain dear, we are currently treated as prisoners, and i heard your uncle is looking for all of you. Be carefull. And never ever go back in here.”

“NO APPA.” She answerd “Were going to take our kingdom back. Just wait for us please. Keep holding on.”

“My princess, don’t you ever do that! Live safely, get married, have a family. “

“I can do that appa.” She answerd “ In our own kingdom.”

“Taeyon please.” Appa begged

“No.”

“I love you girls, I need to go now.”

“I love you appa. Where? Where are you going?.”

No answer. She fell on her knees. Crying.

Iam going to take revenge.

Iam going to take our kingdom back.

Iam going to live with my family happily, ruling our kingdom,

“Taeyon? Why are you crying?.” Leeteuk suddenly showed up. Still wearing his armor

Without answering she hugged him and cried.