Blushes

Some
Staring. Always staring. Nothing much other than the occasional fan service that Min Yoongi  can do for his heart's love for Park Jimin. The rapper's pride was too large for him to straight up confess to the younger bandmate, fearing rejection, and leering from  the fans. So what does he do to fill his empty Jimin-less void? Try to capture every moment of the singer with the lens in his eyes, shoving whatever jealous feeling down he has when Jimin interacts with the other members in any sort of a flirtatious way.  The elder would look away immediately when the younger turns to look back at him...he couldn't be caught looking at the younger- it'll be all too embarrassing!
 
Jimin never let the rapper know, but he always noticed when the older seemed to look at him. He could sometimes feel the rapper's eyes bore into the back of his head, not to say he disliked it. The singer's face flushed slightly every time the older would brush against him, and he would feel his cheeks burn when he felt those ever watchful eyes.  The younger would often turn to look back at him, only to catch a quick glance of the other bandmate snapping his head away and ignoring his returning gaze. 
 
It was months later, and this routine never seemed to stop. Now it followed them to the dorm, practice room, and even onstage. Once in a while, they would catch each other looking, leaving both with blushed faces. When it was cold, Yoongi would silently hand over his jacket to Jimin, who accepted it with a flushed face and a shy “thank you”. Yoongi would bite his lips whenever Jimin leaned in closer to the elder,and slightly lean back into the younger, leaving the singer to smirk a little at the end of his lips. “My hyung is so cute~”, he thought. 
 
 It was even so that they couldn’t focus as to what they were doing. Both noticed when the other was nearby, their presence heavy in the air. Yet, to to teacher’s disppointment none of the two did anything out it. Until one night, it was only the two of them at the dorm. 
 
The other members felt that something-something going on, ever since Jungkook caught the two blushing madly at each other.  With quite a lot of giggling and planing, they all decided to eat out, a plan to leave  their two bandmates in a chance to be together at the dorm. Hoseok exclaimed that they should try and return a little late,with a mischievous and playful glow in his eyes. What will happen when you leave two boys madly in love with each other alone~?