Candy one

Candy

"Miss,you drop something?" Shaoli turned around and saw a handsome guy with big eyes,light skin and black hair infront of her. She was stunned by the guy. She took the pack of sweets and bow to him. "Thank you" Then, the guy went off. She looked at the guy's back walked away. "He's so handsome" She said to herself. "Is it love at first sighted?" She asked herself. 

-Is it love at first sighted?-

"Shaoli.Happy Birthday girl" Her bestfriend,Shin Hoyoung. "Thanks bestie. Oh,has your brother arrived?" She asked her. "I don't know.He didn't called me" She said. Shaoli nodded her head. Then, the teacher came. "Students,we have a new friend here.Come in" a guy came in. "Annyeonghaseyo!My name is Jooheon "Oh,he already arrived" Hoyoung said. "Really?How did you know?" Shaoli asked. Hoyoung pointed to the guy infront of the class. "Your brother is the same age with us?" She asked. "No,they are my brother's friends" She said. "Hoyoung-ah!" Joohoen called her. "Yo.Where is the others?" She asked. "Hyungwon at the class 2-b, Hoseok hyung is at the class 3-a,Kihyun and Minhyuk in the same class,3-c." He said. Hoyoung nodded her head. "Who is this?" He asked. "This is my bestfriend that I told you guys, Shaoli" Hoyoung said. "Shaoli.Nice to meet you" They shook hands. "Chinese?" He asked. "Mix Chinese and Korean" Jooheon nodded his head. Then the class started. 

"Let's meet my brother" Hoyoung said. "Okay,Let's go" Then, they depart to Hoyoung's brother class. -CLASS 3-A- "Oppa!" Hoyoung hugged her brother. "Aigoo,uri dongsaeng" He hugged her too. "Oppa.This is my bestie,Shaoli" Shaoli bowed to him. "Nice to meet you" He said. Then, "Hoyoung!!!!" A voice from the hallway. She saw a guy piggybacked a guy running on the hallway. "Annyeong!" Hoyoung said. "This is my bestie,Shaoli" She said. "Nice to meet you,I'm Shaoli" She said. "What is your last name?" Minhyuk asked her. "Lu" She said. "Lu? Are you relative with Luhan?" Kihyun asked her. She shook her head. She didn't want to tell them about her family. Because her parents are models and idols. Its so different from their daughter. If they know, this will be embrassing to her parents. Only Hoyoung know about it. 

"Hyungwon!" Hoseok called him. Shaoli turned to look at the guy. Her eyes widened when she saw the guy. "Its him" She said. "Who?" Hoyoung asked. "Nobody" She quickly back to herself. Hyungwon coldly walk infront of her. "Oppa, this is my bestie, Shaoli" Hoyoung said. Shaoli was so happy to meet him again.

-We meet again-

But the happiness end when Hyungwon just looked at her coldly. "Oh" He said then left. "Shaoli.I want to say this but I can't. It will hurt you" She said. "It's okay. Just tell me" Shaoli plead her. "He hates somelike you." She said. "He hates fat people.Why?" She asked. "Well, He said fat people live for eat not eat for live" Hoyoung said. "Oh.I want to go to restroom.Excuse me" Then, she went away. 

She went in the restroom and look at herself . Reflect by a mirror. She pinched her own cheeks. "It's my first time I fall in love with people" She said to herself. "And it end just because I'm fat" She pinched her own cheeks really hard. Then, tears started to rolled down on her cheeks. "Its hurt" She said. 

-I'm hurt not on my cheeks but in my heart-

"You crying right?" Shaoli's mom said when she saw something wrong with her daughter's face. "No,I'm not crying" She said. "Come on,Baby.Tell me,I'm your mom" She said. Then, tears started to roll down again. "I just let go my first love" She said. "When did you fall in love?" Jiyoung asked. "1 week ago. It's a first sighted" She said. "Oh,It's the same with me" Jiyoung said. Shaoli looked up because she interested with her mom's words.

"Well,my story is like my own love story" She said. "I fall in love with your father at first sighted too. The next week, I confessed to him but he rejects because I'm fat." She said. "But how did you ended up together?" Shaoli asked. "We met again after 10 years. Thats the time when I already became small" She said. "You diet?" She nodded her head. "But mom, I didn't confessed to him. It's just indirectly rejected" Shaoli said. "How did you know you rejected?" She asked. "He said he hates someone like me" She said. "Then,let's start diet or you want to forget him" She asked."I don't know" Shaoli said. "Shaoli,It's not my daughter if you give up before trying" Jiyoung said while cupped Shaoli's cheeks. She smiled. "Okay,I'll try" She said. "That's my girl!" 

-I'll give it a try-

"Shaoli.You didn't bring sweets" Hoyoung said. "Yeah, my mother packed this lunchbox for me" She said. They were eating together. With Hyungwon too. And he's sitting infront of her. Eating with a cold face. "Errr, I think I eat somewhere else" She's about to stand up. But Hoyoung hold her hand. "Why?" She asked. "Err,It's seem that Hyungwon-shi look uncomfortable to eat infront of me" Then,Hyungwon looked up. "What did you say?" He asked. "It seems you are uncomfortable for eating infront of me." She said. "No,I'm not.Why did you think like that?" He asked. "Ya!It's because you always give a cold face at her" Minhyuk said. "Ohhh" Then, he smiled. But she felt the smile is like a forced smile. "He really hate me" Shaoli thought. 

-I didn't hope him to like me but I hope he don't hate me-

"Let's go to our house" Hoseok invited them. "Yeah,Let's celebrate our sister's birthday,Hoyoung" Minhyuk said. "But where is Hoyoung and Jooheon?" Shaoli asked. "Jooheon brought her away because we'll be having a suprise party" Hoseok said. "Ooohh" She said. It's been 3 months they became friends. It's a relief that Hyungwon had already started to talk to her but she can still smell the scent of uncomfortable. They started to talk when they done Shownu congratulation's party. They were pair as a team to cook for the foosd. Eventhough, she already one step closer but she still felt far away. Now, she already lose 10kg thanks to her mother. 

"Who's going to cook?" Kihyun asked. "I want to cook because it's my sister's birthday" Hoseok volunteered himself. "I'll go with him" Shaoli also volunteered herself. "Then,I'll be with Kihyun hyung to buy present" Hyungwon said. Then, they started to work. 

"What will be going to cook?" Hoseok asked. "Hoyoung's favorite food" She said. "So,we'll be cooking samgyetang and kimchi jjigae" Hoseok said. "And Red velvet cake" She said. "Wow, you really know many things about our sister" Hoseok said. "Of course,we are bestie" She said then she started to cook. 

"Here,taste this" Hoseok give her a spoon of kimchi jjigae's soup. She taste it. "It's too blund" She said. "Really?" Then,he taste it himself. "Yeah,It's too blund.What do i do?" He asked. "Put some salt" She said. After he put some salt, "Now" She taste it. "Too salty" She said. "Again?" He taste it,then he quickly took a glass of water. While he was drinking water, he heard a laughter. He look at his side. He saw Shaoli was laughing. "Oppa,you are too funny.Your face-Hahahahahhhaha" She said. Hoseok didn't replied because he was too stunned looking at her face. He was stunned by her smile. "Her smile is so beautiful" He thought to himself. 

"Here.Let me help you" Shaoli helped him to repair the food. Then, she taste it. "Perfect.Here,taste it" She said. He taste it. "Wow" That the words he said. Then,she smiled again. Again.He was stunned to see her smile. 

-I'm in love-

"Congratulation for graduating!!" Now,Hoseok,Minhyuk and Kihyun already graduated from highschool. "Let's celebrate!" Hoyoung said. "Nope.You can't" Hoseok said. "Why?" She asked. "Because you've to study for the entrance exam" He said. "But-""We'll celebrate when all of us graduating" Hoseok said. Hoyoung groaned. Shaoli just smiled looking at Hoyoung's smiled. Hoseok also smiled when he saw Shaoli's smiled. That's right. Hoseok already harbour a feelings for Shaoli. He decided to confess when she is graduating. 

"Hyungwon Oppa!!!" A girl came while shouting. "Oh,Alice" Shaoli's eyes turned to girl. Her hair was pnytailed. She really pretty. The girl ran and cling her arms on Hyungwon's. Shaoli just looked at their arms. "Who is this?" Hoyoung ask him. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hyungwon's oppa girlfriend" She introduced herself. "Correction! Ex-girlfriend" Jooheon said. She pouted. "But I will be his girlfriend again" She said. "Why did you broke up?" Hoyoung asked. "Well, we were dating back in Canada but he ask to break because he want to live in Korea,so I followed him here!" She introduced. "Ah~" Hoyoung said. Then, Kihyun whispered something to Hoyoung. "Actually,Hyungwon doesn't even like her. He dated her because she threat him" "Really?What a woman" Hoyoung said. 

-Heartbreak?-

"I think I want to go to the nurse office. I feel unwell" Shaoli said then Hoseok came to her. "Are you okay?" She nodded her head. "I just feel a little bit unwell" She said. "Let me take you there" Then, Hoseok guide her to the nurse office. 

"Nurse, there's someone is sick here" Hoseok said. "Are you okay?" The nurse asked her. "I'm a little bit dizzy and I can't breath properly" She said. "Maybe it's because of the weather. It's okay,you can rest in there" The nurse said and Hoseok brought her to the bed. 

When they arrived there, Shaoli started to cry. "Are you okay?Is it really hurt?" She started to nod. "I got the medicine" Then, Hoseok ran to get the nurse. "It's really hurt" Then, she started to punch her chest. Her breath is unproper because of her crying. "Why?Why did I cry? At least, we're friends" Then, she started to cry harder. Hoseok came. "Here.Eat this then sleep" She eat the medicine then sleep. 

-Heart,please be strong-

It's already 1 year had passes. They already took the entrance exam and now,they're graduating. "Goodbye! Highschool!Hello,College" Jooheon shouted. "Let's celebrate!" Hoyoung shouted. "Oppa!Congratulation for graduating!" Alice cling her arm onto Hyungwon's. Shaoli just looked away. She didn't want to look at them. Eventhough it's already 1 year had passes, she still can't get rid of her feelings. "Here!" Hoyoung showed 5 tickets plane to Jeju Island. "We're going to Jeju" 

"Shaoli. You're not eating chocolate anymore" Hoyoung said. "No,I eat" She said. "But you rarely eat it and now,you have become really slim.What happened?" Hoyoung asked. "Well, I want to be like my parents so I started to diet" She said. "Model or Idol?" Hoyoung asked. "Model" She said. "Then,Good luck" She said. They smiled to each other. 

They already arrived at the Jeju Island. They have spend there a really good time. Now, It's their last night so they will have a campfire with storytelling. Now, they were around a fire. 

"Okay,start with Shaoli" Jooheon said. "Emm,actually,I've fall in love once. I want to confess to him but I can't." "Why?" "Well,my style of confessing is to give him my special sweets. Usually, I don't share the sweets with anybody." "Then?" "Then, I found out that he doesn't like sweets,so I didn't confess to him" "Did you still have feelings for him?" Shaoli looked at infront. "Actually,Yes" "Is he here?" "Secret" Everybody groaned. 

"Next,Hyungwon" Jooheon said. "I've never fall in love but one day, I met a normal girl. She just a normal girl but what caught my heart is her smile." "Ooohh~" "Her smile is really beautiful. I'm really fall in love with her" Then, Alice came to him. "Oppa~Thank you. Saranghae" Tears started to well up in her eyes. "Shaoli.Are you crying?" Hoyoung asked her. "Ah,I'm sorry" "Why?" "Its just I felt jealous with them. I also want to be like them." She said. "But I think that's not the reason you crying" Kihyun said. 

"Tell us Shaoli" Hoyoung said. "Well,I'm sorry guys for not telling earlier" She said. "What is it?" Minhyuk asked. "It's my last day here today" "What?!" Hoyoung shouted. "I'm going abroad to catch my dream"She said. "But why not here?" Hoyoung asked. "I already got accepeted to the college there" She said. "How dare you?We are bestfriend" Hoyoung started to cry. "I'm sorry Hoyoung" They started to cry on each other arms. "Promise me to keep in touch" Hoyoung said. She nodded her head. 

-I'm sorry-

"Shaoli.Can I talk to you for a while?" Hoseok asked her. Now, they are at the airport. They want to send Shaoli. "Of course" Shaoli followed him far away from their friends. "Actually,I like you. I hope you like me too" Hoseok looked at her but she didn't react. "I know it's sudden but I really like you. So-" Suddenly, a lollipop came infront of him. Hoseok was about to smile but the smile died when he heard her words. "Sorry Oppa. I can't accept that feelings. " She said. "But this?" He asked. "Please give it to Hyungwon" She said. "You like Hyungwon?" Hoseok asked. 

"Oh~Shaoli confessed to Hoseok" Minhyuk said. "They made such a good couple" Jooheon said. "Then Shaoli will be my sister in law?" Hoyoung asked. "If your brother accepeted her" Kihyun said. 

"Goodbye Everyone" 

-Goodbye,my love-




THIS IS NOT THE END GUYS!

wAIT fOR IT!!

I don't think this story will be a one shot but 

maybe a threeshots?

I don't know. 

Sorry and please wait.

Love you <3