Separated

Meeting You Again

You and Jongdae were neighbours when both of you were kids.Both of you are besties that would never separate.But one day..

"[name]..we know its hard for you to leave your friend..but we have to move because of our work."your parents said

Once you heard that,you cried.You were little and Jongdae was your bestie.How could you ever leave him?Why?You cried and cried.Your parents tried to console you but you just ran to your room and cried yourself to sleep.

Now,it was the day that you will move to your brand new house.You and Jongdae went to a nearby beach while your parents are packing things.

"Sorry that you haven't heard of it earlier..tried to keep it a secret.."you said while trying to find a seashell.

"Nah,its okay.I really hope I can see you again.."Jongdae said,also trying to find a seashell.

"Ah!I found two!And it looks like a heart!Here,take one.Keep this forever,kay?"you gave him one of the seashells you found.

"I may change myself in the future but don't ever forget me.Please?"you said to him.

"Of course.I'll keep this forever!And I will never forget my bestie!"Jongdae puts the seashell in his pocket.

At that moment,your mom called you.

"Looks like I need to go.Promise me to keep this seashell and don't ever forget me."you ran with him to your parents

"Yeah.Promise."

You went in the car.When the car started moving,you saw Jongdae waving at you.You waved back.

You placed the seashell in a box."Perhaps,I'll make this into a necklace."you said to yourself.