Final.

Not the only one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You and me, we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

"Wheein-ah I'll be leaving for work now. I might come back a little bit later just order anything for dinner"
You said hurriedly as your work clothes neatly suite you. Did I ever mentioned how much more attractive you are in those? 

I just nodded because I can't just beg you to stay here with me even though I'm missing your warmth, your affection, your attention, your hugs, and your lips against mine. 

"Okay please take care Yong sun unnie" followed by a small smile, all I can do is be thankful because in the end of the day you'll still be home with me. 

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

"Wheein-ah I was invited to a victory party of our company, will you be okay here? I can't refuse the invitation this time because my boss will be there and you know that I'm aiming for a position right?" You told me ever so gently, with your eyes looking at mine. I can't help but be drawn to your dark brown orbs I hate it when you look at me like this. 

"Would there be alcohol? We both know that you have a low tolerance unnie" Don't go please stay with me,l'm been missing you this past few weeks, remained unsaid. 

You look at me with those puppy eyes and pouty lips that I found myself hard to retain from kissing. I let a small smile knowing how much you want to go. I knew that its okay, that it'll be okay as long as I can see you smile like this with your eyes forming cresents. As long as you hug me tight like this. Even though I was doubtful because the last time I knew you hate going to parties. 

That night I waited for you that I didn't noticed that I fell asleep on our couch, I was worried sick since I can't contact you or anything. It was already 4 am when you came back. I pretend to sleep so you would not know, I felt your lips on my forehead before you lay down beside me. I opened my eyes and remembered how long has it been since I saw you this close. I moved some hair thats covering your beautiful face. I miss you and your touch, does she take care of you like I did? Does she kiss you ever so softly? I sat up and looked at you, I knew you so well unnie, I knew that you're never content. I took a glance on the love bites on your neck that you didn't mind covering before standing up to look for some hangover pills and cook for some breakfast. 

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

I was looking at the mirror when you suddenly hug me from behind. 

"Why are you looking at the mirror?" You ask why furrowing your eyebrows. I look at you debating if I should tell you or not. 

"I'm fat and ugly" came instead. I turned to face the mirror again and poke my skin. "What made you say that?" Concern drips from your voice. "Because I'm not enough for you anymore" I whispered but thankfully you didn't caught it. I offered a small smile and said instead "Because my clothes won't fit me anymore, I feel like you'll leave me anytime soon if I became fatter". You chuckled and pinch me in the cheecks, I can see admiration through your eyes. I wonder if you admire her like this.  

"Don't be silly baby that won't happen." You were about to kiss me when your phone rang. You excuse yourself saying that its about work, but I glimpse at your phone and I know its not about w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter