Introduction

My dear Teacher

This short chapter is an introduction so that you can understand Baekhyun's feelings and position.

                                   -----------------------------------------------

 

Mr Park was one of these teachers who are workaholic. Since the first day, he made us work, no time to waste for presentation or anything else. At first sight i thought this year with him would be boring and that we'll be in constant conflict; that i would give up on his discipline he was teaching. 

But as time went by i grew found of him. For the first time, i was really admiring my teacher, wanted to have good marks only to please him. Every time, i'm looking forward to have a class with him. Whenever i enter the classroom, i give him a polite and joyful "Hello Mr Park" and seeing him smiling at me make my heart flutter. And then i know i'll be happy for the rest of the day.

I know something was wrong. When our gaze met in class i was looking deeply in his eyes and my heart's beat would increase. I was afraid he would notice this. Because i knew that i was feeling something for Mr Park. Something i shouldn't feel. But i can't control it . Why i feel attracted to someone who's twice my age? Why can't i be like everyone and love someone like me ? 

Little by little, he became an obsession, everyday i would arrive at the same time as him. Call me a stalker but i memorized his timetable, his type of car and when he left the school. Juts seeing him one second would brighten my day. Is that the dependence affective ? 

Mr Park was always looking at me with his kindly eyes. I felt like he was treating me differently, in a good way. The others students were saying i was the "teacher's pet", but i couldn't care less since it was him. Of course i laughed with them, telling that it was my model, trying not to sound to obvious i was attracted by him. But does he see me as Byun Baekhyun his favorite student or someone special? It's so hard to guess what he is thinking. He looks really cold and distant but sometimes we're like friends. By that i mean, we talk freely about ourselves and every time i try to know a little more about him. He would told me his hobbies and i felt like he was just perfect for me. That we would fit together perfectly...

I'm torn between following my feelings who are telling me that i'm falling in love with him but on the other hand i know somewhere inside my heart that it's a one sided love. A relationships between a teacher and his student his prohibited and knowing Mr Park, he won't dare break the rules.

But it's ok even if i'm hurt because seeing him make me happy and he gives me a reason to go to school.

 

 

 

   -----------------------------------------------

 

Here EXO " Moonlight" the piano version you can listen. I think the lyrics really fits this story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLQtJK7xB7c