Atychiphobia

Atychiphobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N is the leader. N is the mother hen. It is only normal that he knew one of his children is in trouble.

Right now something is bothering Ravi. Or maybe something is bothering everyone, it's not surprising really, they are going to have a comeback in a month or so. But there is just something off about Ravi that drew N near. He ignored it.

Until one day, he found Ravi in the practice room one day, late at night practicing their choreography. N watched from afar, supervising making sure Ravi done it correctly. Ravi didn't, N is sure Ravi noticed that but choose to ignore the mistake. When N approach and told Ravi his mistake, Ravi was about to ran out of the room. Panic clear in his eyes. And when N stop him from leaving, the tears fall and Ravi won’t stop screaming. "I did it right! I'm never wrong!" Echoing in the practice room.

That is how N learns about Ravi's phobia. Fear of mistakes, atychiphobia. N understand why Ravi is such a perfectionist, Ravi just can't help it.

From then on, N always help Ravi cope with it. N won’t ever be able to stop Ravi's fear, that's all up to Ravi, but until then N will help him cope with it.

It became their own little secret. Something change, nothing big. Ravi still hang out with Ken with deep laughter echoing everywhere and pour his words out with the bright vocalist. And N still clings to Leo as much as the younger allowed and take support of the leader burden to the soft voice man. But now, Ravi would always run to N after talking with Ken, worried he did something wrong in their friendship. And N would always run to Ravi after every time Leo would still close up and ignore N's affection. Later on it falls right in and this change become something normal.

They're always there for the other.

VIXX LR come and the secret is shared. Leo happened to witness his phobia affect and Ken, Ravi can't exactly leave his bestfriend out of this, and he’ll feel guilty. Fortunately, Leo and Ken took in all in strides. Well, Ken just said a simple ok and laugh while Leo literally strides out of the room muttering about "oh ok." "Why am I here anyway?" "Could’ve told me casually instead pulling me here", partially their fault as they pulled a slumbering Leo just for this. With VIXX LR, Ravi also start searching comfort in Leo as N and Ken have dramas and musicals to attend respectively.

Ravi has conclude something as he took solace in three of them. Ken, he can always cheer him up, make him forgot his problem and relax. Leo, he's good with advice and if he wants to talk without interruption. N, he's comfort. N help him fight it instead of turning a blind eye or walk away from the problem like the other two did.

His crush to N blossomed with the realization. Actually, after a lot of thinking and a trip to the memory lane, his crush to N was always there, it just grown stronger.

His realization is nothing bad. But his phobia make him scared. What if he made a wrong move? What if his crush made him broke a friendship, much less to his source of comfort.

So Ravi started to hang out with Ken again, hoping Ken could distract him, and that the distraction would eventually remove his crush.

It doesn’t exactly work out. Instead it get worse. Every time Ken rambled, it reminded him of N's voice, beautiful. Every time Ken jumped, it reminded him of N's clinging to someone, affection. And every time Ken crack a joke, it reminded him of N's laugh, better than any music he could ever compose.

He can't take it any longer. He needs help from somebody else. Running to Ken isn’t successful. And he can't exactly run to N, the source of the problem. Leo could help since now he doesn’t need distraction, he needs advice.


Spending time with Leo proves to be as useful Ken's and as useless as Ken's. It doesn’t work out. His advice are good, it's just that his advice is heading straight to the problem, something Ravi want to avoid at all cost. Leo also told him that avoiding N is basically a dream, it's impossible. Ok, he doesn’t actually said so, he just cut Ravi off as Ravi said "But-" using a short "Won’t work."

Ravi is going desperate. Hell! He is seriously reconsidering Leo's advice! Worse! He even asked Hyuk and Hongbin for advice, the two lovebirds’ just look at each other, laughed and walk away whispering about them being lovebirds. Really, if anybody is the lovebirds then it's them. But they did shout out about confessing to N as an advice.

Ravi tried his best avoiding N, and as Leo said, it's near impossible. He should have trust him seeing Leo is always running from N. But he still somehow managed to avoid him after a day observing Leo.

Somehow, his little crush makes him hate N. N just have to keep chasing him, just have to keep annoying him. He just have to be that person. What started as a simple avoiding turned into life threatening glares. N being clueless just return the glare with just the same ferocity.

 

It continue that way until Ken talked about it with him. It isn’t supposed to be anything really, just a simple jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter