Kihyo, my new BFF

I Now Pronounce You Woohyun and...Wait,What?!

Woohyun had told you to were something pretty and formal for the date tonight.

You had no idea what to wear so you asked Kihyo to bring you to a nearby boutique.

You and Kihyo walked in the mansion sized boutique. You wasted no time dress hunting.

Kihyo stood behind you and helped you make your decisions. She shook her head disapprovingly at all of ther dresses that you showed her.

After what seemed like a thousand dresses passed by, one dress really caught your eye.

Kihyo nodded eagerly and you smiled cheekily at the dress.

It was formal, fun, and a little flirtatious.

You peered at the dress a little more though. An employee came by and started making conversation with you and Kihyo.

"Hello, I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you. I reconize you from Kang Restaurants. It's truly an honor to have you here." She smiled warmly.

You greeted her back and Kihyo bowed.

"That's one of our latest dresses. I can have another employee put it on and model it for you if you're still a little unsure." She offered.

You beamed gratefully. "Really? That'd be great! Thank you so much."

She smiled and nodded.

Soon, a girl stepped out wearing that same exact dress. She turned around and posed in it.

The salmon colored dress practically glowed and it was almost as if it was sent from heaven above.

You and Kihyo looked at each other. You both nodded excitedly.

"It's beautiful. We'll take it." You smiled. You also got a pair of white pumps and a simple diamond necklace.

After wrapping up the dress, you and Kihyo took it out to the limo.

"Wait! I have to go get something." You left Kihyo with a confused look as you ran in the boutique.

You walked up to Nicole and smiled. "I'll take that dress that I gave you earlier now."

She nodded and wrapped it up for you. "Have a good day." She waved and you waved back.

You hopped in the limo and clapped happily. Kihyo looked at you weirdly, "What did you get?" She pointed to your bag.

"Oh nothing. Just a little something extra." You giggled. She shrugged and smiled.

When you arrived at your house, it was still only 4 PM.

Kihyo went to her small room downstairs and you went to your room. You laid out your outfit for tonight on your bed carfully.

You smiled and sighed in content. You grabbed the bag filled with the other stuff from the boutique and ran to Kihyo's room.

You knocked on the door and she let you in. You jumped on her bed and giggled.

"What are you so happy about?" She gave you a queer look.

You smiled and held out the bag. "For you."

She took out a dress from the bag. It was a beautiful hot pink dress that had a black belt over it. Its length was about an inch above the knee.

She gasped. "Omo. ~~~~~, I can't accept this." She looked at you.

You shook your head, "Yes you can. You're a wonderful girl Kihyo Unnie. I can lend you some heels and some jewelry to go with this. Wear it on a special occasion."

She scoffed, "I'm just a maid. I don't get invited to special occasions." She looked down in shame.

You clucked your toungue and held her shoulders firmly. "Who cares? I'll bring you to one! You deserve it!" You protested.

She smiled with watery eyes, "Thank you ~~~~~~. God bless you."

You smiled back, "That's what best friends do!" You cheered. "Best friends. You're my first one." She beamed.

You giggled, "You're going to look so pretty in this dress. I wonder when you can wear it!" You fist pumped.

"Boys are going to fall head over heels for you once they see you in this dress!" You nudged her.

She blushed and looked down, "...Do you happen to have a crush unnie? Is it a dashingly handsome young butler here?" You asked excitedley.

She shook her head, "He's not a butler and it's nothing. I can't be with him anyways. We're bipolar opposites."

You looked at her with sad eyes.

*I wonder who this guy is. I really want Unnie to be happy. I have to find out who he is so I can set them up and Kihyo Unnie can live a happy life!* You cheered in your head.

You two chatted for a while and then you left her room to let her rest.

You looked at the wall clock, *5:37 PM.*

"Omo! I have to get ready!" You almost tripped as you ran up the stairs.

-------------------

I decided to make Kihyo a bigger character in this story and give her a love interest.

I will go add her character to the foreword now.

Subscribe and Comment ^^