Determination

Meeting The Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There was another weekdays for both of them. Yoona became more busy than she was and Yuri have to train a new despatch worker. So they rarely meet each other though Yuri sometimes get to send a document at Yoona’s office. One day, when Yuri was in her lunch break at her favourite café she heard a familiar voice who was in the middle of bricking. And the guy try to take the girl hand with force. Without a second thought, she know who was the person is. She wear her helmet and walk toward the bricking couple. Yuri then clear , make both of them look at her. Yoona know who she is and she stand beside Yuri and hold her arm tightly. At the moment Yuri know that Yoona was scared. She must do something to stop all the that happen to her crush.

 

“Hey dude, i think i’ve warn you before. Don’t ever get close to my girl, but here you are still bothering her. Didn’t she said she already have a boyfriend? And i believe the person is me, right babe?”. Yoona just nod her head and keep holding Yuri’s arm.

“I don’t care if you are her boyfriend. She will be mine no matter what. And I think we have to settle this at once”. Taecyeon loose her tie and grab Yuri’s cloth.

“Let me ask you nicely to take your hand off from me now or you will regret it later dude”. Yuri still keep her calm face because she know it will be worst if she explode.

“I will not and today i’ll make sure Yoona is mine and only for me”. He laugh loudly and Yuri’s anger was already at the peak. He try to give Yuri a punch and the latter is ready for any movement. She then take Taecyeon hand that holding her cloth and twist it behide his head.

“I’ve ask you nicely but you make a wrong move dude. Nobody deserve a man like you. Do anything you want without using you brain”. Taecyeon try to release himself from Yuri’s grip and when he success, he try to make his another move. But Yuri was an expert fighter, she know that the attack will come. She didn’t wait any second to give her strong punch toward Taec’s face. And Teacyeon spilt out a blood from .

“That was a final warning. If i EVER see you bothering my girl again, you will be begging for your life. And for now,get you face far from me. If you late for another second i afraid that someone will be die today”. With that mark, Taecyeon quickly running out from the café and leaving them alone.

“Are you alright Yoona-shi?”

“Yeah, thank you so much because safe me from the jerk”.

“It was nothing, really. So…… i didn’t want to disturb your lunch, better I make my move now”. Yuri bow her head slightly and when she just about to walk toward her table she heard someone calling for her name. She look around and did not find someone she know. But later she heard again and turn her head toward her crush.

“Yeah, i already know who are you Yuri-shi. My hero behind the helmet once before is you. Am i right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter