A Warm Night

A Warm Night

 

 

 

Min Yoongi was humming a rather exhausted version of his new song which he was working on. His sighed, tired and overworked, yet determined to finish his product. He spent a restless 6 hours in the BTS workshop, writing, recording, and re-writing all over again. It was a quarter to 3am now, the night now quiet.

Yoongi wasnt alone in the workshop. Park Jimin lay a few feet away on a couch, dozing off. He insisted to stay, now awakened by Yoongi's soft hums. He studied Yoongi every moment, if he wasnt sleeping. Jimin noticed how soft his hyung's features were, cute crinkly eyes now darkened with exhaution. He wanted to come over and rub himself against his hyung, wating to comfort him, blushing at the thought. 

Yoongi glanced over every once in a while at the sleeping Jimin, smiling a little at how cute the younger seemed when he sleeped. Everytime he looked over, it gave him a little boost of energy, working so that his dongsaeng and the group can be succesful. Now, his back was turned, fixed onto the screen, which had windows and windows open of audio systems. He put on his headphones on, head slightly burdened by its weight, and music on fulll volume. 

With rythemic hip hop beats blasting into his ears from both sides, he did not notice the soft shuffling of two feet, whcih belonged to those of Park Jimin. The younger wrapped his hand around the elder's shoulders from behind and buried his face into his neck.  The older one didn't flinch, much to Jimin's disapointment. "Hyung~...", the younger cooed,a slight shyness in his voice, words breathing on Yoongi's neck. Yoongi tensed a bit at this, not used to this sort of sensation.  "You look so tired..", Jimin said, a but more confidently this time and traced a tenative finger across the outline of the elder's face. To Jimin, it almost felt like a dream, finally being marred to his hyung's creamy skin. 

It was the same to Yoongi. When he saw Jimin's eyes, his exhauton washed away, blushing at this rather cheesy feeling. He suddenly grabbed the warm hands that were carressing him, relaxing himself onto Jimin's palm. Jimin giggled, " Hyung, you're so cute- Almost like you didn't work for six hours straight~", simutaneously pulling himself closer to the older one, faces just a few inches apart. 

Yoongi felt his face flush, doing everything he can to keep himself calm. He had a nagging thought at the back of his head, something that told him to just push Jimin off and continue to do his work, but he diminished the thought has soon as he realized the short distance from his lips to Jimin's. He a hand along the younger's waist, making Jimin turn bright red, but luckliy to Yoongi's suprise, he accepted his touch. 

Jimin his lips, arms now wrapped around the neck of his hyung, and eyes that were too shy to meet the eyes of the older one. Yoongi gave out a small smirk when he thought that Jimin wasnt looking and placed a slight hesitant thumb to the younger one's chin. "What makes you think you can distract me so easily while I'm working?", he teased jokingly.

"Well, you looked so tired and all hyung, and I know you can't resist me- just oh so y on the couch~", the younger teased back, a small smirk on the top of his lips.

Jimin's voice rang into Yoongi's ears, and now he couldn't hold it in anymore. The thumb hat was placed on JImin's chin pulled him closer to the younger one until their lips were sealed in a soft kiss. Time stopped for the two, each finally sured that they belong to each other. Yoongi leaned in more into the kiss, lightly tugging at Jimin's orange hair. Thier lips waltzed togther in a dance, until they ran out of breath-  pulling away only for a chance to breathe.

"I love you, Yoongi-hyung"

 

"I love you Jimin."