Not Again

Not Again

¨HYUNG,HYUNG are you okay?"

Junhoe yelled as he ran to Jinhwan who's back was on the kitchen floor with feet and hands outstretched outwards. Junhoe was glad the members were out at 7 eleven or they would have freaked out. Hanbin would of ran to Jinhwan and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

Just thinking about that made Junhoe uneasy. Why was there leader so touchy with his favorite hyung?

Junhoe then sat on the ground and put Jinhwan's head gently on his lap. He started to stir and when he looked up he saw Junhoe's usually expressionless face filled with worry.

"Jinan,what happened?" Junhoe asked again and a bit softer using his nickname.

Jinhwan's heart pounded a bit at the use of the special nickname Junhoe uses only for him,but on the outside, he just stared at him.

Jinhwan bit his lip and then mumbled," I don't want to tell you, it's embarrassing".

Jinhwan then covered his face with his tiny hands and Junhoe was in conflict whether to remove his tiny milky hands from the face he adored so much.

It´s not time to think about his face Junhoe thought and wondered what was so embarrassing of falling?

When they are in practice with the rest of the Ikon members everyone falls at least once from exhaustion. Junhoe started to look around and spotted the top blue cabinet door wide open. Chocolate chip cookies were on the counter broken and some in the ground scattered.

How didn't he notice in the beginning? He must have been too focused on Jinhwan to notice the disaster in the kitchen.

It was mean. It was cruel. It was the worst thing Junhoe could have done. As soon as it dawned on Junhoe what happened he started laughing uncontrollably and since Jinhwan's head was on his lap, Jinhwan's head hit the ground once more.

Junhoe didn't notice as he kept rolling back and forth on the ground laughing and trying to gulp for some air.He also didn't notice how the older boy was standing up while rubbing his head and shooting death glares at Junhoe. 

"Koo Junhoe I demand you to stop laughing!!!"

Junhoe didn't stop and Jinhwan marched to Junhoe grabbing his collar. Their faces were less than one inch apart, noses almost touching. Junhoe noticed how hurt Jinan's eyes looked with tears threatening to come out.

Junhoe then wanted nothing more than to hug him forever not letting him go.

Jinhwan just gave him one more death glare and started to storm out of the kitchen.

what have I done Junhoe thought and quickly he grabbed Jinhwan's hand.

 

Jinhwan suddenly felt a weight on him and he tried to run, but with Junhoe on the ground grabbing his hand, running resulted hard.

Junhoe was being dragged on his and he kept on tightening his grip on Jinhwan not wanting to let go.

"Junhoe let go!" he yelled as he still tried to go away.

"No don't go, I'm sorry hyung!".

Jinhwan finally stopped and analyzed Junhoe's face to see he if he was really sorry.

Surprisingly Jinhwan saw no hint of sarcasm or evilness.

Jinhwan huffed and said,"okay I forgive you for laughing at me even though I told it was embarrassing and you should real-

 

Junhoe cut him off by kissing him. On the forehead. It was a small peck and he wrapped his hands around Jinhwan's tiny frame.

"I love you hyung and don't scold me".

Jinhwan body unstiffened and he looked at Junhoe with those adoring eyes Junhoe loves so much.

"I love you too."

It was the first time Jinhwan had the courage to tell the younger one how he felt. His felt that nothing could ruin his mood. 

 Hell broke lose once Junhoe opened his mouth again. "

"But really next time Jinan call someone over. You're really tiny and how do you expect for your tiny hands to grab the cookies in the top shelf. It's MY job to help since your hella short."

Sometimes Junhoe can't stop his mouth from saying dumb things. Jinhwan instantly released him and Junhoe took the chance to quickly peck his lips. He knew what was coming so he quickly ran to his room.

"YAH!! KOO JUNHOE!!

It was a pretty interesting sight for the rest of the Ikon members who came back. Jinhwan had a konbat with his sleeves folded, swinging the bat back and forth.

He had a scowl and was tomato red, threatening Junhoe along the lines "If you don't come out it will geworse for you!".

Then they heard Junhoe yelling,"Sorry hyung!" over and over again.

They looked at each other and wondered what dumb thing Junhoe did. Again.