Space Station Romance

How we met(as told by N umma)

I was working at a space station supply depot waiting for my sons Wonshik and Hongbin to come home, which is behind the depot, so they can help me restock the shelves, we got a fresh supply of Banana Milk. I was singing softly to myself while I was restocking the shelf with some White Heim when I hear the bell above the door, thinking it's Wonshik and Hongbin I continue putting the wafer snacks on the shelf and continued singing softly, Wonshik and Hongbin were used to me singing and sometimes we would start singing together as we worked. Hearing someone walking towards me, I say without looking up " Can you go into the back and grab a couple of boxes of Banana Milk, we're completely out." When there was no movement I finally looked up and into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen . "Did you say you had Banana Milk in the back?" When all I could do was stare at the beautiful man with such dark dewy looking skin. It was love at first sight for me (Hyuk/Note. Leo hyung neck chopped N hyung for that, Wonshik, Hongbin and Ken hyungs laughed hard at that.) he smiled and asked again " Do you have Banana Milk?" I snapped out of my daze and said "Yes, We have some in the back. If you'll give me a second I'll go get them after I finish up here." "Sigh, Alright." Even his stank face as he walked away was cute.(Hyuk/Note, No it's not.) I heard the bell ring above the door again, thinking I'll never see the beautiful man again I rushed out of the back room carrying a couple of boxes of Banana Milk, I thought the beautiful man had grown tired of waiting and left, but no it was my sons with two other boys. "Oh! Wonshik, Hongbin who are you friends?" I asked as I glanced around looking for the beautifully dark man. "Jaewannie, Hyukkie did you have fun playing in the park?" I heard coming from behind me.(Hyuk/Note, Why am I your son? NO!! I want to be Leo hyungs son :( ) The two boys with my sons Wonshik and Hongbin looked up and started talking all at once, so it scrambled together and there was no way the beautiful(Hyuk/Note, Again with the "beautiful" N hyung? Leo hyung's never going to stop growling at you for this lol )stranger could understand them, with a laugh that had me wanting to purr(Hyuk/Note, lol Leo hyung growled"Not gonna happen"lol) "One at a time please. Jaewan, why don't you tell me?" He said with a smile. Wonshik and Hongbin came over to me and relieved me of the Banana Milk boxes. "We just them on our way home from school." Wonshik said while carrying one of the heavy boxes towards the cold drinks section with Hongbin struggling behind him. I glanced at the man that was now listening to his sons telling him about the fun they had and how they met and had fun with my sons. "Excuse me." I said trying to get the mans attention, when he looked over at me I stuttered, "M...m...my sons are restocking the Banana Milk now." He smiled brightly when he heard what I had said making me go weak in the knee's.(Hyuk/Note, Leo hyung! don't kill N hyung lol, Ravi hyung is holding Leo hyung back from going after N hyung lol)"Thank you, Jaewhannie be a good boy and go get a couple of packs of Banana Milk and Hyukkie go get some White Heim's two or three boxes, while I talk to this nice man about something." He smiled as he said this. I was looking back at him blushing(Hyuk/Note, N hyung do you even know Leo hyung???? lol ) bright red, I smiled back. Jaewhan and Hyuk ran down the aisle to do as their dad asked. "I.....is there something more I could help you with?" I asked stuttering. " Yes there is something you can do for me have dinner with me, and my name is Hakyeon, what's yours?" he said with a cute tilt of his head and a beguiling smile. I smiled back and said, " I'm Taekwoon and I was just about to ask YOU out." I said laughing............And that kids is how your mom and dad met and fell madly in love(Hyuk/Note Well N hyung got the mad part right Ravi hyung, Hongbin hyung and Ken hyung are all now trying to keep a blushing Leo hyung from killing N hyung, it's taking all three of them to stop him lol)

 

 

 

*** Author's Note So sorry it's a bit clunky and abrupt but it is my very first fanfic so hopefully it's not to bad lol***