Prologue

Chaebin vs Chaebin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was always Chaeyeon & Yebin since day 1. Since Yebin was the last one to join group of 7 now named DIA & since Chaeyeon was inexperienced and fragile. They took good care of each other and soon became close, inseparable duo.

They learned from each other and when they were unsure about something, they would help each other out. Their members often tease them, but they didn't mind, they just do the same, prank their unnies. 

It was all fine until the day Chaeyeon decided to leave the group without discussing it with Yebin. She was mad, she didn't talk to her for a week. But she still cared. She wanted to join too, to take all the hardship for Chaeyeon, but MBK was against it. So she asked and pleaded Huihyeon unnie to join in on her behalf. 

"Yebin~ah, I'm sorry, I'll contact you everyday!"

"Take care of yourself, don't let others bully you! And return to me once it's done, I'll be waiting"

If DIA members didn't know them, they would think that they are lovers, honestly everyone know that Yebin has feelings for Chaeyeon, but the maknae is too innocent for that.

-----------------------------

Who would thought that Produce101 changed their relationship this much? Yebin watched every Chaeyeon's cut in the PD101 and can't but get jealous of girls interactions. She ain't jelly type and Chaeyeon is not hers, but why she feels disappointed when Chaeyeon took days to reply... She doesn't like the way Huihyeon looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter