His address and phone number

Loving you secretly

 

RINGGGGG~

The bell rang means that the school was over. It was Spring Break (N/A: Let’s just pretend it’s 2012). Everyone was cheering happily for the break except one person – Hyomin. She sighed heavily every time she took a step closer the gate. No, it’s not like she would miss studying. But because she knew that she would miss her crush from 3 years ago, Kwangmin. I wish I could see him everyday… She wished in her heart although she knew that it was useless. She didn’t even know where did he live.

“President!” someone yelled from afar, running towards Hyomin. She stopped walking the moment she heard the yell and turned around to see who was it.

“You’re walking way too fast, president!” Kwangmin said between his pants. Hyomin just stared at the perfect creature in front of her. I wish the time could stop for a moment. Please let me stare at him this close for another minute. She prayed, hoping that the time would stop.

“President? President?” Kwangmin waved his hand in front of her face but she continued to stand still, like a statue.

PRESIDENT!Kwangmin yelled as he shook her shoulder. She snapped out of her thoughts of how perfect he was, how tall he was and blah blah.

“Yeah, what?” Hyomin acted normal and tried to throw away her feelings for him far away for this moment.

“Can you tutor me tomorrow at my place?” She paused for a moment. Thank God, my wish came true!

“Ummm…Sure since I don’t have anything else to do” she kept a poker face on her face but inside, she was cheering and yelling like crazy! She really wanted to do a happy dance right now but as a president, she had to act NORMAL.

“This is my address and my phone number, in case you’re lost” he handed her a piece of paper. When she took it, she accidentally touched his hand. She could feel electricity ran through her body while some chill ran down through Kwangmin’s spine. Quickly, she took it and kept it in her pocket. A small smile crept on her face while her cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

“If there’s nothing to talk about, then, I’ll go. Bye” she turned around, about to walk away when she remembered to ask him at what time would she tutor him. She turned to him and asked,

“At what time will I tutor you?” He gave her a smile and answered, “any time you’re free.”

“I’m free 24/7… Well, I’ll go to your place by 2 p.m. Make sure you don’t have any schedule when I come or you’ll dead” she said.

“Okay, boss!” he saluted her and she walked away, couldn’t stand looking at him that close. He was too cute and handsome at the same time.

In the car, she kept thinking about him. She blushed at the fact that she now knew his address and phone number. She took out the paper and took a better look on it. Without wasting any time, she saved his number and wrote: LOVE <3 as his name.

On the other hand, Kwangmin was also thinking about Hyomin. He rewinded the moment when he handed her the piece of paper of his address and phone number. Why did I give her my phone number? I’ve never gave mine to the strangers. He thought. He tried to forget the incident but he couldn’t. The moment of she accidentally touched his hand kept ringing in his head. Unknowingly, his lips turned into a smile. Not to forget that he was also blushing but he didn’t realize it.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was in his room, thinking about Hyomin and Kwangmin. He saw them from afar. Actually, he was walking towards her and was about to yell her name when unfortunately, Kwangmin called her name first. His heart broke a bit when he saw her touched Kwangmin’s hand but he tried really hard to not to punch Kwangmin in the face.

Myungsoo messed his hair in frustration. He decided to take a bath to cool himself down when suddenly, his phone rang.

*Chacha kkedatgejyo wae ireohke ganneunji  (Boyfriend – I’ll be there)*

Hyomin: You okay? I saw you’re messing your hair from the window.

Myungsoo: *looked through the window* I’m okay.

Hyomin: Alright. Wanna hang out this evening?

Myungsoo: Okay, I’ll tell Sungyeol.

Hyomin: Okay. I’m hanging up.

(End of conversation)

 

--------------------------------------------------------

So, how is the second chapter? Boring? Mianhae !!! *bows*

Please read my other fanfic : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102323/can-t-you-see-hyuna-lovetriangle-myungsoo-you-kwangmin

Thanks ... *throws Namstar heart*