· Final ·

Sweater Paws to Last a Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((Not yet edited))

 

     Quiet.

That's how the nights usually are when you boyfriend isn't here to disturb your peace. You would complain that he is too loud when your shows are on but when it comes down to it, it really isn't bad having that big bear latching onto you. 

Throughout the week days, Jongin would be practicing new moves for upcoming concerts as he is a pretty talented dancer and everyone seems to want him in their shows. Though the opportunities are a once in a lifetime kind of thing, he may work himself too hard some days but you're there to tell him to rest a little and that's usually when the other side comes of him comes out.

 

First it starts out with the batting of his eyelashes, trying to get at least a little bit of your attention, and just to a little you would peek at him and then go back to the tv. It was all sort of like a game.

 

Second would come the little displeased noises escaping the pout on his lips, he remains in his seat next to you but it's obvious he wants permission to get into his usual position. To anybody it would seem like a puppy with its owner and that's exactly what it's like though one would never say it aloud because it would only result in more pouting (it's tempting though, his pout can make anyone want to cuddle with him.) And once again, you would peek over, maybe a second longer this time and you would see the little glimmer in his eyes and this is where you would usually fail but you still try.

 

With some effort you would go back to the show and his pout would become even more apparent, you wouldn't even have to look over to see it. As you watch the show, Jongin's pout would slip away as he always had other ways to try and get what he wanted. He lays back on the cushion of the couch so he's somewhat out of your sight and would slowly creep his hands across the expanse of the bottom cushion, eye darting between you and his hand.

Once he's sure you haven't caught on, his hands slip into the sleeves of his sweater and continue on the path to where you are. He usually gets nervous, backing off here and there not sure if you had seen him or not, but when he finally goes for it, all you can see is a sweater covered hand sliding across your waist followed by a head laying on your shoulder. These little actions make your heart race and he seems to know it with the smile played on his lips. You face him with your lips forming a grin and before you could even think, he's always there pecking your lips, not too quick to where you felt deprived but enough to linger for the seconds after he parted. He would finish it off with his laugh, it sounded like music to your ears to be very honest, before tightening his grip on your waist with the addition of his feet being propped up on your legs.

If you had to describe the perfect night it would probably be exactly this, a night in with your boyfriend who can't seem to keep his hands to himself.

 

· ·

 

The mornings are no different, he usually liked to sleep in, so being as quiet as you could possibly be you got yourself out of bed and tip-toed to the door. Before actually leaving though, you would look back at the sleeping form behind you, it was an adorable sight really, he had one leg in the blankets and one outside as he laid on his stomach. Of course you can't forget the little snores escaping the part in his lips, it made you want to go back in bed just to lay with him longer but you had breakfast in mind which meant sleeping with him would have to wait a little longer.

 

Wearing one of his t-shirts and boyshorts that fit snuggly on your hips, you got to cooking. From eggs and bacon to pancakes, you needed to make sure he had something in his stomach before he went to practice his dancing some more. With the music lightly playing the backgroud, you swayed your hips back and forth but you forgot that one factor seemed to always get in the way of your "surprises."

Jongin was never a heavy sleeper especially when it came to the smell of food cooking so you should have seen it coming when you felt his chin resting on your shoulder as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter