Her Past that She forgets

Two Different Worlds Met

 

*no one's POV*

"Seohyun - ah, I miss you so much" said the guy to Seohyun. "Oppa! Oppa! I miss you more" she hug him and kiss his cheek. "Oh! my baby is so sweet kisses Oppa's cheek. So how's my baby?" he looks into her eyes, while asking her. "your baby is fine and happy because Oppa is here already" she hug him again and peck his lips. "Really my baby? Your happy because of me?" Seohyun just nodded for an answer. "Seohyun-ah! Dongseang! the food is ready come here the both of you before the food gets cold" Heechul called them from inside the house. "Yes! hyung where coming! baby, ride on Oppa's back" he motion Seohyun and positin himself. "Yehey! piggy back ride!" Seohyun imediattely climb up on his back. "baby, your already so heavy" he jokes at her. "yah! oppa! I'm not!" Seohyun hit him slowly in the back. "I'm just kidding baby" and they went inside together to eat. "You two are really so sweet I'm wondering when will be the wedding" Heechul spoke out suddenly that make both of them choke on their food. "hyung, stop making jokes we are still young. Right baby?" he looks and peck Seohyun lips. "Nae ^^ Oppa we are" and they continue eating there food.

The day went great spending time with each other. Seohyun and the guy have been dated for almost 1yr now since 7th grade, until now Seohyun is 1styr HS and he was 2ndyr HS. "Seohyun-ah! come out now!" they are playing hide and seek.  "Oppa, is tired looking for you already" he still keep on looking for Seohyun. On the other hand Seohyun was hiding behind the tree outside their home."Oppa, will have hard time searching for me" she giggles and just listen to him calling out her name. "Hyung, have you known where Seohyun is hiding?" he ask Heechul who is just reading a book in the living room laying in the sofa. "Molla~ you two are the one who is playing" he answered back without looking at him. "Damn! where could that girl be hiding.  Anyway, thanks Hyung" he went outside and Heechul just continue reading his book. Seohyun was tired of hiding behind the tree so she decided to come out and let him find her. "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! I'm here" she went inside and look for him. He heard her calling him so he imediattely run towards the voice he heard and there he saw Seohyun smiling at him sweetly "My Angel" he murmured to himself and hug her imediattely."where have you been hiding my baby Seohyunnie?" he is the only who called her by that name.  "I was hiding behind the tree outside" she giggle and hug him back tight. Seohyun and him play all day until night.

The next day, Seohyun woke up and went to the room where he was sleeping. He spend the night in Seohyun's house. Both of their parents are good friends, and his parents was sad when they heard about the tragic accident happen on Seohyun's parents, since they know about that, his parents and Heechul's parents agreed that Seohyun and him will be together someday. Seohyun and him grow-up together and they are childhood friends, he is just 1 yr older than Seohyun so they always play when they are still kids and both of them go to the same school,but of course he is one year ahead of Seohyun. The day had arrive that he is graduating in grade school and Seohyun will be left alone because she is younger than him. Seohyun really cried when hearing that because her Oppa will leave her at school "Seohyun-ah, dont cry oppa is just going to go to different school but i will never leave you" he wipes Seohyun's tears. "I know that oppa, but I'm scared that you might find another girl there and left me for good" she answered. "Seohyun-ah, you know what,I have something to tell you" he looks Seohyun in the eyes "What is it Oppa?" Seohyun is now sobbing "I love you. Could you be my girlfriend?" he was nervouos of his confession, he is scared that Seohyun will reject him and thinks that Seohyun just love him like a real brother not a lover. "I love you too Oppa and yes I can be your girlfriend" She hug him after saying those words. "Really Seohyun you accept me to be your boyfriend?" he hug her back. "Yes oppa, i do accept you to be my boyfriend". He was really happy hearing those words from Seohyun, and that day they became couple.

Seohyun was really working and studying hard, with her inspiration her Oppa, who always called her and text her with precious words and messages. One night she was studying for her exam and she received a text message from her Oppa.

 

To: My Angel Seohyunnie

Hi! my angel! ;)

how are you? Oppa, misses you so much already :(

School here is so boring without you :(

but Oppa cant wait that you will also

enrolled here after you finish 7th grade ^^

so study hard and make oppa happy :)

Arasseo? ^_______^

I miss you and I love you so much!!! chu~ chu~ chu~

P.S : Good luck on your exam! AJA!

From: Oppa ♥

Seohyun have the widest smile after reading the text message for him and she replied fastly.

To: My Oppa ♥

OPPA!!!!

Seohyunnie is very fine and studying hard too

I'm actually tired but I need to study for my exams

How about my oppa? Is he doing well in dorm?

and not skipping meals? 

YOUR mom told me that you are skipping meals ><

OPPA! YOU BETTER EAT!! ARASSEO?!

I miss you too and I love you too my Oppa^^

and thank you!!

From: Seohyunnie :DD

All night both of them are texting and Seohyun forgot about her exam. They really misses each other a lot, since he was staying in dorm at his school and can only visit Seohyun once in awhile. Until one of them fell asleep.

One day, Seohyun was waiting for her Heechul Oppa to fetch her from school.

*Seohyun's POV*

I'm here outside my school waiting for my ever dearest cousin Kim HeeChul the most popular beautiful guy in his school. "damn! I've been waiting for 30 mins. and where could that alien be?!" i said to myself as I take a look on my watch so i send him a text message.

To: Chuchu Oppa

Oppa! where the heck are you?! ><

I've been waiting here for almost 30mins.

and damn I'm so hungry already!!

AISH! ><

From: Seoseo~

After sending that text I waited for his reply and still waiting for him. 

*no one's POV*

Seohyun was there waiting for his Oppa almost 1hour and she give up on waiting and send him a message, telling that she will go home instead.

To: Chuchu Oppa

Oppa!! It's already late and I want to go home

what took you so long????

I will go home by myself.

So see you at home ^^

From: Seoseo~

When she was done sending the text message, she out of her and starts walking home alone. Seohyun was looking around the surrounding while she was walking on her way home and without notice, she is approaching the highway she was really amaze on the buildings she saw around her, she never walks home from school because Heechul always fetch her. She keeps on walking and didnt know she was already in the highway and their is a fast approaching car from the lane she was walking and she already notice it, but it was already too late and the car hit her hard and she flew meters away from where she was standing.

Heechul was on his way to Seohyun's school to pick her up. He wasnt able to read Seohyun's text message because he was out of battery. While walking he heard a ambulance siren near the street he was walking, when he saw the ambulance he felt weird and look what happen, he saw a lot of people surrounding a person laying on the road lifeless. Out of his curiosity he went near to check who the person was and when he was almost near the person he imediattely recognize Seohyun and runs towards her and hug try to wake her up "Seohyun-ah wake up! this is oppa" she shakes Seohyun's body and he was crying already."Are you related to her?" the driver of the car ask Heechul "yes, I'm his cousin and her family" he keeps on shaking Seohyun's body."seoseo, please wake up and im sorry if i was late". The ambulance then reach them and took Seohyun from Heechul and bring her to the Hospital.

In the hospital, Heechul was crying and waiting for a news from the doctors, and he called him to tell what happen to Seohyun. "Kyuhyun-ah, Seohyun..." he was crying and sobbing. On the other line Kyuhyun was scared "Hyung, what happen to Seohyun?". he answer in a frighten voice."She she got into an accident and she's here in the Seoul Plaza Hospital [just imagine that the hospital exist in seoul^^] she's 50-50 Kyuhyun-ah" Heechul cried again. when Kyuhyun heard that, he dropped his phone and run as fast as he could to the hospital. (please save my angel, she's the most important person in my life) he thought to himself. After that call, Kyuhyun arrived at the and ask the nurse station what room Seohyun is staying "Nurse, where is Seo Joo Hyun's room" kyuhyun was panting "She's still in the operating room Sir, just turn right" the nurse answer "thank you" and he runs towards to that direction and he saw Heechul crying. "Hyung,is she okay?" Kyuhyun sits beside him. "I-I-Dont know Kyuhyun, she's been there for almost 2hours". Both of them are waiting for a news and then the doctor came out. "Mr. Kim, Ms. Seo is save and good but I'm sad to tell you this, she is in COMA" after hearing what the doctor said Heechul punch the wall "this is all my fault" Kyuhyun is trying to calm him down and the doctor spoke again "Mr. Kim calm down please and listen to me" he tried to calm heechul down and Heechul did it "Ms. Seo suffered brain damaged from the accident, she might have amnesia and cant remember what happen" after hearing those words both of them was speechless and dont know what to do. "Mr. Kim, Ms. Seo is in room #301, I'll go now Mr. Kim and please be strong for your cousin" then the doctor went back inside the operating room.

Kyuhyun and Heechul went inside Seohyun's room, and there they see the comatuose body of Seohyun breathing thru the help of an oxygen. Kyuhyun, rush to the side of the bed and holds Seohyun's hand and murmured "My Angel, please wake up for Oppa" and a single tear come out from Kyuhyun's eyes. Heechul just sit in the watchers bed crying and praying. 

Seohyun has been coma for a week now, her friends and classmates went to visit her and gave bring her flowers everyday, praying and telling that she will wake up because they miss her already.  Heechul's dad and mom went back to Korea to see the condition of Seohyun, who they treated like their own daughter. Kyuhyun on the other hand still schooling and visits her everyday, talking to her and always bring her favorite flower "Blue Tulips" and put it in the bedside table. Everyday Seohyun's room is filled with ballons and flowers. Heechul never leave her side, and he even didnt went to school because of Seohyun, lucky for him the school consider him home schooled for the mean time. 

One day, Heechul was studying for his exam he didnt notice that Seohyun was waking up already. "mmmmmm" Seohyun could murmur for the moment, "Heechul oppa" she speak slowly. Then Heechul heard a little voice and looks at Seohyun who is now struggling a little and he run towards the bed and talk to Seohyun "Seohyun?" she turn her head and looks at him and smile "Heechul Oppa, I miss you" after hearing that Heechul cried and hug Seohyun. "your awake my sunshine" he kisses her forehead "Oppa miss you more my sunshine" after the two cousin's reunited Heechul called the nurse and the doctor and the doctor suddenly rush to Seohyun's room to do some check-ups. "Ms. Seohyun, how are you feeling better?" he looks at Seohyun "I feel okay now doc, but what really happen? why am I here?" she asked a lot of questions "because you got into an accident" the doctor do some final check-up on Seohyun. "your doing well Ms. Seo, Mr. Kim can we talk outside?" the doctor ask Heechul "okay doc, sunshine I'll be back. ok?" Heechul ask Seohyun "okay oppa" Seohyun was watching TV and eating. The doctor and Heechul talk outside the room of Seohyun, "Mr. Kim, I'm sad to say, but some of your cousin's memories she cant remember, we check her latest brain chart there are area on her brain is still damage, but we cant assure who she can't remember but on check up she remember you and her family, for now we need to observe who she cant remember so please prepare yourself. ok?" the doctor told Heechul "Thank you Doc for the news, but is there some possibility  that she will remember everything?" he asked. "I'm really not sure but there are possibilities that she can remember everything". While they are talking Kyuhyun and his mom and dad arrive and greet them "annyeong hyung, how is Seohyun?" Heechul smiled and said "She's already awake and fine" when he heard that Kyuhyun rush inside and hug Seohyun "My Angel your awake! I miss you so much!" he kissed her forehead. Seohyun was really surprise when Kyuhyun hug him "Wh-who are you?" Seohyun ask, when Kyuhyun heard that his world fell down "It's me Seohyun your boyfriend Cho Kyuhyun" he looks at Seohyun in the eyes. Heechul and Kyuhun's parents was really shocked on what they saw and also the doctor "I I dont know you. Heechul oppa" she called out for Heechul and he went right away to Seohyun. "oppa, who is he?" She looks at Kyuhyun and then the doctor came and explain to Seohyun "Ms. Seo, you have minor amnesia due to the accident you got into and some of your memories you cant remember and it took time for you to remember them, and now you forget about him, He's your boyfriend" when Seohyun heard that she was confuse and thinking "but i dont remember that I have a boyfriend" she looks at Heechul. Kyuhyun on the other side was comforted by his parents "give her some time to remember my son" his mother rubs his back and comfort him "of all omma why she forgets about me?" Kyuhyun cried while looking at Seohyun. "hush now my son, it's an accident" his father told him. 

After the bad news they receive Kyuhyun his family and Heechul's family do their best that Seohyun will remember everything. Seohyun only forgets about Kyuhyun and the relationship they have together, she thinks that Kyuhyun is a stranger to her life.

It's been 2yrs since the accident happen and Seohyun still cant remember Kyuhyun and his family too. 

Kyuhyun on the other hand keeps on stalking Seohyun everywhere and hoping that one day she will remember him and everything they had before.

*Kyuhyun's POV*

It's been 2yrs now, Seohyun the only girl I love in my whole life still cant remember me. I know its' sad but it happens she forgets about us after that accident. Sometimes I ask to myself why is this happening to me? Am I unlucky? I keep on telling myself that one day she will remember me, but now there's this guy is coming in our way, i still dont know what's his name but I will find it out soon.

Seohyun I wont give up on you, I will fight for our love, I still love you even if you dont remember me.

********************************************************

Seohyun's mystery guy finally reavel and its Kyuhyun :DDDD

The next chapters, kyuhyun will appear already so watch out for it^^