1 Year Later

One Sided Love

No One's POV

It has been a year since Sejeong and Somi became official. Somi is now 17, whilst her partner is now 20, and graduated from high school. Despite their age difference, they're still going strong. Loads of other things happened in that year. Chaeyeon finally confessed to her crush, Joo Kyulkyung, Dodaeng are still going strong, Chungha joined this survial called 'Produce 101', and Mingyu and Nayoung started dating. 

Somi's POV

Finally! It's the end of the school day, now I can go home and see Sejeongie~ 

"Hey Som, you wanna join me and Doyeon to the 'Fantagio Cafe'?" Yoojung asked me

"I would love too, but-" Someone cut me off from behind, and wrapped their arms around my shoulders

"Sorry guys, but my lover is spending her day with her perfect girlfriend aka me" Sejeong said with a smile.

"Babe!" I quickly wrapped my arms arouond her neck, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek

"Missed me?" 

"Of course I did" Now instead of her cheek, I leaned in, and kissed Sejeong on the lips. It lasted longer then I expected

"Can you two get a room?" Yoojung said whilst covering her eyes.

I pulled away

"And who made out by the lockers?" I teased Dodaeng. 

"U-uhh we gotta go. Bye!" Yoojung grabbed Doyeon's hand, and ran

 

SeSom's POV

Sejeong drove Somi to her apartment. They both walked in hand-in-hand, and cuddled on the sofa.

"How was school?" Sejeong was playing with Somi's fingers

"Boring. It's lonely without you" Somi pouted

Sejeong kissed the crown of Somi's head and said,

"I wanna be there with you too. At least you have Dodaeng and Chaekyul with you" 

"They always do couple stuff around me, it just makes me miss you even more" Somi looked up at Sejeong.

Sejeong quickly used this chance to kiss the younger girl. It was meant to be a small kiss, but it slowly became more passionate.

The older girl climbed on top of Somi, without breaking their kiss. Sejeong pulled back, and stared into Somi's eyes lovinly looking for an answer. The younger girl nodded. Sejeong got up, and carried Somi in bridal style into her room. The next thing that happened was no surprise. Moans were heard throughout the night.

*time skip*

"Hey Som" Sejeong said whilst back hugging Somi.

"Mhmm?" Somi turned round to face the older girl.

"Promise that we'll be each others first, and last" Sejeong caressed Somi's check

"Promise" Somi held out her pinky, and Sejeong wrapped her pinky finger around hers.

They bothed stared at each other for a while. Somi leaned in capturing Sejeong's sweet soft lips. When they pulled off, they both fell asleep in each others embrace.

After that night, they both knew that they will love each other forever.

 

 

I am not dead! :D Sorry for that long wait, I was on holiday not too long ago, and just started to write now, so y'all can throw rocks at me for updating this fic so late. I hope y'all enjoyed! :D

-SnsdAndExoIsLife