How It Began

One Sided Love

No Ones POV:

It has been a month since Sejeong found out that she was a lesbian.
The only people she has told were her best friends. Yoojung and Doyeon.
Somi is also her bestfriend, but I don't think Sejeong sees her in that way.

It all started at the dance studio.

2 weeks ago:

Sejeong, Somi, Yoojung, Doyeon, Chungha, Pinky and Chaeyeon were practicing for 
their school talent show. They wanted to win.

Sejeong's POV:

"EVERYONE GATHER ROUND ME!"
Aish that loud leader. I know Chungha unnie wants all of us to do well, but she
doesn't have to shout in this tiny dance studio!
I finish tying my shoelaces, and got the maknae to follow me.
"Somi-ah~ You look super hyper today" I gave the maknae my famous eye smile.
"Unnie we do have 4 weeks until the talent show, and I really want to win!
My dad is coming to watch me, so I don't want to disappoint him"
"We'll do fine! Trust me" 

No Ones POV:

"OK! Everyone got the audio file to 'Bang Bang' that i sent to 2 days ago right?"
Chungha is very organised. That's why everyone chose her to be the leader.

Doyeon slowly rised her hand and said
"Unnie I am really sorry, but I didn't recieve the audio file..."
"DAMMIT DOYEON. YOU'RE ALWAYS THE ODD ONE OUT!"
"HEY! DON'T SHOUT AT MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" 
Yoojung pulled Doyeon in her embrace.
Those 2 were always the cute couple that everyone adored.

"YOU TWO KIDS CUT IT WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.
"Okay, Okay. Enough with the shouting, and lets just start practice?" the maknae said.
Even though Somi was the youngest, she acted like one of the eldest at times.
"Somi is right. Lets just start practicing" Sejeong agreed.

Hours has passed When they were practicing 'Bang Bang'. With this choreo, they're
100% sure that they're going to win.
Sejeong was practicing her part, but stopped when...

Sejeong's POV:

*BANG!*
! Did i just sprain my ankle?! Also did I also just fall over?
I'll just try to get back up...
"OW! ..." 
Yep this hurts...
"SEJEONG UNNIE!"
Somi ran over to me really concerned.
"Are you okay?! Can you stand?!"
"It hurts. A lot. I don't think i can stand... Sorry guys..."
"Don't be sorry! I'll take you to the hospital right now!" Somi ran over to the rest
and told them what happened. She got her things and ran back to me.
"Ok lets go!"
Somi lifted me up, and put me on her back. Wow. This kid is strong.
For some reason, I'm getting this warm fuzzy feeling...
Theres no way I like Somi. Yes I did found out about my uality a few weeks ago,
but me liking Somi?! This can't be happening. I'm probably just thinking weirdly.


Somi placed me down in the back of a taxi. Of course she came and sat next to me.
Suddenly she held my hand. I'm sweating a lot. my heart is beating really fast...
"Does your ankle still hurt?" Somi said with so much concern, it made me blush for 
some reason.
"Yeah. It hurts like crazy" I'm trying to hide my red face, but I think she noticed.
"Is it really that hot? You're face is red. Like super red" Somi laughed.
She really is cute...