choi minho and different treatment

Why Juliet?

thanks for subscribing. and i hope this story will gain more subbies. oh, and i'm sorry that i forgot to mention that SHINee were all in the same grade in the last chapter. mianhae.


Onew and Taemin separated since they had different class to attend. When Taemin arrived in his class, his guy-friends gathered in one desk and the girls in his class were giggling like crazy maniac. He was curious about what could make them like that. Then, one of his friends greeted him,

“Oh, Taemin. Look! We have a new friend.” Taemin looked at the center of crowd and there was a boy, a handsome one with black hair, big-round eyes, and beautiful smile. Taemin wondered if this guy was the one Onew meant back then.

“Annyeong. I’m Choi Minho” he said to Taemin. Taemin smiled at the boy who greeted him warmly and said,

“I’m Lee Taemin.” But  Taemin’s smile faded when the Minho guy commented at his feature,

“You’re a boy right?! But, you do like a girl.”

Taemin looked around and realized that his classroom suddenly became silent. He panicked for a second. But then his friends suddenly burst into laughter, felt funny about Minho’s comment. Taemin then came back from his shock and commented back,

“Well, thank you Minho-ssi. Usually, I take that as an insult, but since you’re new here, I’ll make an exception for you this once.” He said that with smiling face but serious tone was heard in his voice. His friends still laughed and continued to chatting so Taemin chose to sit in the chair far from the crowd.

The bell was rung and the students noisily grabbed their seats. Minho too was no different. Looked around, he then decided to sit next to the girly boy Taemin. Minho was just curious about him. Taemin surely too pretty for a boy. And the way Taemin behave after his comment peeked Minho’s curiosity.

When he sat next to Taemin, the boy asked,

“You’re not going to sit here, are you?” Minho just stared at him with isn’t-it-obvious?-look.

Taemin sighed, thought that this Minho guy was rather stupid. Taemin meant that he didn’t want Minho to sit there by that question. But he didn’t understand Taemin’s intention. There was no need to insist Minho to move. He was afraid that if he pushed this topic more, Minho would get suspicious about him. So, he leaved the subject for now.

Taemin felt Choi Minho keep bugging him the whole period. Asked this, asked that. At first, Taemin answered the other boy nicely, but when the third question popped, Taemin warned him.

“I try to study here, Minho-ssi.” But, Minho being Minho himself, he didn’t take that as a warning to stop disturbing Taemin. He just said,

“Well, what do you think am I doing now?”

“Then stop asking me those questions and listen to our teacher!” still, Taemin patiently warned him.

“YAH! Lee Taemin and you Newbie! Stop chatting in my class when I’m here trying to teach you!” their teacher reprimanded them. Those two bend their heads and said “Sorry” in unison. Never in his life had Taemin felt grateful his teacher scolded him, but in this case he was. Because this way, Choi Minho was silenced for the rest of the lesson.

Taemin reminded himself not to have any contact with Minho. The more they get closer, the more he felt insecure about his secret. Minho seemed like he was going to rummage his private life.

Minho wondered why Taemin gave him a cold shoulder when his classmates said that Taemin, the Prince of School was nice and sweet. They said that Taemin would give a hand if they need help. But, that didn’t count Minho in. What made him receive this different treatment? Minho with his pure mind suspected that maybe Taemin really wanted to study in this subject. Any negative thoughts that came to his mind, he pushed them away.

 When the bell rang, Taemin quickly stuffed his things to his bag and run away from Minho. Minho had quick reflex, he took Taemin by wrist and forced the beauty one to stay in his place.

“Where are you going?” Minho asked. He tried once again to befriend with Taemin. He wanted to walk around his new school and Taemin was the first person that came to his mind to show him the area. Since Taemin was the Prince of the School.

“My class.” Taemin answered flatly.

“What do you have next?”

“English.”

“Oh, we get same class again. Let’s go!” Minho pulled Taemin by shoulder and half dragged him. Taemin couldn’t say anything since Minho already on his way. He promised next time, he would success either to run away from Minho or to push Minho away.


is this chapter kinda boring? i hope not. i really want you to enjoy every word and detail. i tried my best.

and, since it's christmas eve, i'll greet everyone a GREAT XMAS this year.

and happy holiday :)

 

consider this update as your xmas present, will you.. :*

 

Oh, please read my other stories