Chapter 2

Fated to Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18years later

Ring Ring Ring~

Sehun shifts in his bed and lets out a groan. He reaches out his long broad arms to his nightstand to feel for the source of the noise. He barely lifts one eye open to see who the caller I.D was. ‘Mom’ it stated. He slid the phone to unlock it and puts it on speaker.

 “mmmhh…hello…” He groggily answers rubbing his head tiredly.

“Ahhhh…Sehun-ah...” said a womanly voice over the phone with joy.

“….Yes…” He mumbles drowsly.

“Omo…Have I woken you? I’m sorry, it’s just that it’s been so long since we talked and I just wanted to know if you are going to come back home for your birthday this year?”

Sehun lets out a light sigh and gets up, “ Ani…I just woke up…”

“Oh good, phew….so is that a yes then?”

He looks at his calendar beside his bed which said January. Then he glanced at the time beside it and sighs. As usual, his mother is too enthusiastic and over excited about stuff that she would be the one that gives people a heads up half a year before the actual event even takes place.

“Sehun-ah, are you still there…?” the woman on the other line asks with concern in her voice.

“Neh Umma, I’ll be coming home for my birthday this year,” Sehun responds quietly before flinching at the sound of a high pitch scream on the other end that came out of nowhere.

“Yeobo, guess whos coming home in April,” he heard on the other line as well as a loud thud as if she had dropped the phone again from excitement.

“Hello….” Sehun calls out and sighs before smiling lightly and shutting off his phone.

After stretching his torso and releasing a tired yawn, he lifts his body off his bed and into the restroom to get ready for school. When he was finished with his daily routine, Sehun heads downstairs with his bag and grabs a bread from the counter before making his way out the door.

Nibbling on his bread quietly, Sehun hears a voice coming from downstairs and scowls when he sees Kai surrounded by a bunch of girls again outside.

Kai finally notices Sehun walking out and calls out to him, “Yo, Sehun.”

Sehun does not answer and walks out of the house gates passing him and his girl posse. It was a typical school day. Almost every morning, Sehun would go to school and see Kai waiting for him by his house as if it was a daily routine for him. It's not like he minds since Kai was his best friend, but sometimes he just gets a little creeped out.

“Yah Sehun-ah, wait up!” Sehun heaves a sigh and turns around seeing Kai running at him while waving his hands.

“What’s the rush for, man?” Kai said while huffing and puffing a few times to catch his breath.

“What are you doing in front of my house, again?” Sehun asked flatly with his usual poker face.

“Picking you up of course. Come on, it’s like a tradition for us,” Kai smiles elbowing him in the arm.

Sehun frowns while shaking his head, “Sometimes I get the feeling that you’re a stalker.”

“Hmmm…is that so?” Kai smirks and reaches his arms over Sehun shoulders, which Sehun move aside causing him to slip.

“Come on, let’s get to school.” Sehun states calmly and walks ahead.

Kai smirks and runs up behind his best friend, “Ahh~ you know you love me…”

Sehun rolls his eyes and scoffs at his crazy friend as they make their way to school.

They finally made it to Seoul High, one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul, owned by Kai’s father who is the chairman of this institution. As soon as they stepped foot inside the gates, Sehun and Kai could hear people calling their names and running up to them with hungry eyes. Ever since he entered this school, Sehun had been encountering this almost every morning as well as Kai since they were labeled as the Kingkas shortly after his enrollment.

Sehun walks quietly while Kai secretly shot winks and kisses beside him, giving the girls heart throb and causing them to scream an octave higher than their usual level, which was already loud enough to break glass.

Once they made it to the building, a long black limo pulls up at the gate and out came a pair of pale slender legs followed by a girl with black raven hair and white fair skin that was echoed by her defines features. She was like a doll. She got out of the vehicle while the chauffer closes the door behind her and bows; before heading back to the driver’s seat and drove off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter