Prologue

Where You Belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

Kehlia Delphinium.

Mother Nature's rarest flower.

Legends say it wields the power of absolute immortality, and if consumed, one would gain eternal life and receive worldly power beyond belief. For centuries, creatures, far and wide, have been on the constant search for the mystical plant in hopes to become the strongest and most feared being throughout the land. 

However such power could not be obtained so easily.

 

Kehlia Delphinium.

Mother Nature's trickiest flower. 

If plucked from the ground of its root, the flower dies at an instant, and another grows somewhere far away in its stead.

 

Kehlia Delphinium.

Known to many as the immortal flower, kehlia. 

It is Mother Nature's deadliest flower.

Said to wield toxins so lethal beyond repair that death is inevitable in its every wake. 

 

Centuries has past, and it is revealed that only the Navi, a witch of royal blood and a true servant of Mother Nature, can properly rid the flower of its poison and unlock its divine power unto the world. But when the Royal Family and their villages are attacked by power-hungry werewolves, hundreds are massacred, and the supernatural world is thrown into chaos and turmoil.

The search for the immortal flower becomes futile as news of the death of the Navi spread.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter