six.

The Pink Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

six.

 

And they are kissing again.

Jonghyun put both of his hands onto Minho’s back, gently the human’s clothes as he lets the taller man kiss him. Jonghyun feels nervous, so he fists Minho’s top harder as his mouth works in sync with him. This is the first time he kisses a human when he is sober, and he feels breathless.

Minho pulls out but cups both sides of Jonghyun’s face meticulously and whispers softly, “Gosh…I missed this.”

Pinky turns red immediately, his cheeks are burning out, not sure if it is due to the kiss or the embarrassment caused by Minho’s words. Are all humans so direct?

“W-Why are you kissing me?”

“You started this first, Pinky,” Minho laughs as he pinches Jonghyun’s red cheeks. Red does looks good on Jonghyun’s pale complexion. “Ever since you kissed me that day, I was electrified.”

Jonghyun looks at the human blankly. “Electrified?”

“I thought I would feel disgusted but I actually like the kiss.” Minho whispers as he explains, face getting hot from the confession as he tries to look away from the shorter man. “You are so beautiful, Pinky. You are so extraordinary and unique.”

“Because of my pink hair and petite size?” Jonghyun teases back. It feels odd to see the manly Minho being so shy right now.

“N-Not just that!” Minho grins to himself as he avoids looking at the shorter man, “You are a cute dinosaur.”

Jonghyun feels good and exhilarating to be complimented. Somehow, he feels wrong for leading Minho in another way. He thinks that Minho is taking this kiss in another meaning and he has to clarify.

“Oh…wait…I kissed you just now because you were teasing me.” Jonghyun admits truthfully.

“You don’t like me?” Minho looks at Jonghyun now, with a puzzled expression. Does the kiss means nothing to Pinky?

“Erm yeah? The first time I kissed you was a drunk act. The second time I kissed you was because you were teasing me?” Jonghyun explains softly. “This doesn’t mean I like you.”

Minho chews his lower lip before breaking into a forced smile, “I’m kidding right? I don’t like you too. I’m glad we have cleared our misunderstandings. Erm, I have to run an errand now. I see you later?”

“Okay, see you later.” Jonghyun waves and Minho runs out of the door immediately.

Jonghyun fondles his lips and wonders about the whole incident. He can’t be liking a human right? And this time, does the kissing helps him to regain his powers?

He closes his eyes briefly and tries to warm himself up. He opens his eyes and stares at the teacup on the table. He takes in a deep breath and points his finger at the teacup.

“Move,” he whispers hopefully.

The teacup remains stationary. Jonghyun groans immediately.

 

****************************************

 

It’s the first time Choi Minho faces a rejection from another person. It feels terrible and he is really dejected. I guess this is how Taemin has felt when I rejected his confession. He wonders why he even kiss Pinky when Pinky has zero interest in him. This is why he has to leave the hut and avoid any awkward moments.

He walks into the forest with his bow and arrows. Perhaps doing some hunting will distract his mind a little.

He knows this is not love yet. He just met Jonghyun for a short period of time after he saved him. Ever since that day, Minho knows his life has changed in a different manner. He used to be so alone, living in a small hut independently. Sometimes, his friends will come and visit but it will be rare. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter