Kiss

Kiss

Chanyeol got home from China to a dark room. He looked for the person he missed so much as he put down his bag.

"____?" His deep voice filled the living room and his eyes caught a bundle of duvet on his sofa. He sighed. Chanyeol was aware of his beloved girl's condition. The boy knew that the girl watched the cut video of his kissing scene.

"Baby?" He sat next to her cocoon of comfort, patting her gently.
The cloth moved and revealing his girlfriend's wet face. She quickly wiped her red eyes before lowering her head, fingers fiddling with her hem of skirt. Chanyeol heard her sniffed and his heart broke. 

"Oh, ___," he pulled the smaller girl upon his lap, embracing her body and making her burst into tears once again.

"Park Chanyeol you fool," ___ cried while hitting her boyfriend chest weakly. "How could you kissed her that passionately?"

"No~ baby," Chanyeol backed off then cupped her cheeks, thumbs wiping her tears.

"Really, I didn't mind about your kiss scene, whom you kissed, I know it's all scripted," the girl coughed. "I understand perfectly but... I just get emotional when I see the look in your eyes. You looked like you love her so much, you kissed her like she was going to leave you, eagerly, lo-"

Her words cut by his lips on her. Chanyeol's plump lips caressed hers. He moved gently, savoring the salty tears upon her lips. Her tears for him, because of him.

His hand met the back of her head and deepening the kiss. His tongue ran along her lower lip, bit it softly so she parted her lips.
___ sighed as their tongues met. Her hands clenched on his shirt, slightly pulling him closer. Chanyeol smiled and pulled away. He rested his forehead against her.

"You know baby," he pecked her lips.

"You're the one." Peck.

"Who filled my mind." Peck.

"When I did the scene." Peck.

Chanyeol finally backed away to see ___'s zoning out face. Her cheeks flushed and her lips gaping.

"Hahaha, look at you," He laughed and hug her again.

"You know how much I love you right?" His smooth voice whispered on her ear.


I know the story is .

I just want to let out my jealousy rage to Chanyeol because he's kinda my ultimate bias in EXO.

Sooooo thankyou for reading and I love you guys so much ㅠㅠ

^^banana-chan^^