Home

Kissing Scene

The breeze was cold when Chanyeol got out of the car. Home. Chanyeol was finally home. He took big steps as he walked towards their dorm. It was 4am and it was still dark outside. He knew the members would all be asleep when he arrives but his heart was hoping some excited pup would be there, awake, waiting for him.

 

Chanyeol opened the door to their dorm and he was greeted by silence and darkness. He felt a little disappointed. Baekhyun texted him he'll wait for him to come home since they had a free schedule for today. Chanyeol sighed as he removed his hoodie and his shoes, not even bothering to open the lights.

 

Baekhyunie must be really tired, Chanyeol thought to himself as he suddenly felt all the tiredness from filming and traveling. He's been really excited about going home today. "Are you happy we've wrapped up our filming or are you happy you can finally go home now to your friends?" Mabel noona asked him earlier which he happily answered with a blushing smile. He knew it was more of the latter. Chanyeol smiled as he recalled their conversation as he was trying to find his slipper in the darkness until--

 

"Mmmm..." Chanyeol heard. He quickly stood up from his position and finally clicked the lights on to see where and whom the sound came from.

 

The sight that welcomed Chanyeol as the lights lit up the room was heart warming. It was Baekhyun sleeping on the couch, body curled up like a ball and was covered in thick blanket. Chanyeol melted at the view. He stood there, completely stunned. He waited for Baekhyun to move, open his eyes and acknowledge his presence but his cute of a boyfriend was still deep in his slumber.

 

Chanyeol finally walked towards the couch, his eyes never left Baekhyun, as if memorizing his face. God, he missed the boy so much. He kneeled  & sat down on the floor, face in line with Baekhyun. Baekhyun's nose was red from the cold and he so wanted to kiss that cute button nose. And so he did. He leaned down and pressed his lips lightly on Baekhyun's nose, careful not to wake his boyfriend.

 

Chanyeol hummed in contentment because this was real. He was home. He was finally home with Baekhyun. He smiled to himself as he touched Baekhyun's hair, feeling each strand in his palm.

 

"I missed you," Chanyeol whispered, his face so close to Baekhyun. His breath ghosted over Baekhyun's sleeping face. "I missed you so much, baby." Chanyeol completely leaned his forehead on Baekhyun's as if he's got no more energy to do anything. He's waited so long for this, to finally feel Baekhyun's warmth next to him.

 

"I've missed you too, Yeol." Baekhyun's voice was slightly hoarsed from sleep but nevertheless it brought Chanyeol chills. He opened his eyes to look at Baekhyun, he didn't even know when he closed them. The latter had a sweet smile plastered on his face as he said, "Hello!"

 

"Hi, baby!" Chanyeol greeted back as he pecked Baekhyun's lips. The same lips he's dreamt of kissing for days. It was just a soft peck but it was more than enough. "Why are you here? I know you're small but the couch is smaller. You'll get body ache from trying to fit your body in this couch." Chanyeol said, his voice soft and marked with concern.

 

Baekhyun took out his hand that was covered by the blanket and placed it over Chanyeol's eyebrows, he gently caressed it so he could get rid of the frown. He's missed this so much. Chanyeol lecturing him of small things. Chanyeol telling him to take care of his health. Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol. Yes, he missed his boyfriend that much.

 

"I'm okay. I haven't even been here that long." Baekhyun said as he proceeded to get up from his position on the couch, just enough to give space for Chanyeol to sit. "I wanted to welcome you when you arrive."

 

"Well, if you in your sleep was your way of welcoming me then you're excused," Chanyeol teased as he took the space beside Baekhyun on the couch. His smirk, y and tempting, Baekhyun wanted to kiss it away. "What were you dreaming about anyway that got you ?"

 

"The question should be who," Baekhyun suggestively said, his soft hand caressed Chanyeol's cheek until it reached his chin. "Who else would I be dreaming of?" He smiled at Chanyeol before he kissed him fully on the lips.

 

Heaven. Chanyeol tasted heaven as soon as their lips were connected. Baekhyun tasted like heaven. Soft, sweet and pure. The kiss was passionate and slow, like they were savoring each second, each movement of their lips. There were no tongues involved, just their lips moving slowly against each other, every chance they get until Baekhyun slightly pushed him away.

 

"I think I can taste Mabel noona in your lips," Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol could only groan before he cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and kissed him again. This time it was rough and hungry.

 

How could Baekhyun joke about it like it was so natural, like it didn't hurt him at all? Chanyeol was frustrated. He wanted to forget about the kissing scene. He felt bad for doing it. He felt like a cheater even though he knew it was just part of the script. He tried his hardest for the scene to be perfect in one take just to cleanse his conscience somehow but still he felt aweful after doing it. Chanyeol knew it was petty but really, all he wanted was to be a loyal boyfriend to Baekhyun. He wanted every part of his body to belong only to him and no one else. Screw him and their job.

 

Baekhyun pulled him back to reality when he felt the smaller's weight on his lap, his thighs on either side of his waist. "Mmmm, b-baby," Chanyeol moaned as he felt Baekhyun kissed him deeper, he tilted his head for a better angle. Baekhyun's tongue invaded his mouth like a King ruling his kingdom. And Chanyeol was his kingdom. Always have been.

 

Chanyeol slipped his hand from Baekhyun's cheek down to touch & caress his side as the other made it's way to grip the flare of Baekhyun's hips. Soon enough, Chanyeol's other hand found Baekhyun's bare thigh. He squeezed the flesh, he felt Baekhyun shiver against his touch.

 

Chanyeol was on fire. He wanted to keep touching and kissing Baekhyun. He didn't want this to end. He placed both of his hands on Baekhyun's globes, cupping & groping it. Now it was Baekhyun's turn to moan in his mouth. "C-Chanyeol," Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's face closer even more, he closed his arms around Chanyeol's neck as he pushed his against Chanyeol's big hands, feeling it's heat from his thin boxers.

 

Fireworks, Baekhyun thought as Chanyeol on his tongue. Chanyeol tasted like fireworks. Sparkling, hot & exciting. Baekhyun never wanted to stop. Chanyeol was kissing him senseless. His tongue explored his mouth like it hasn't been there before. Chanyeol was eating him, the life out of him completely. He was such a good kisser. He paid attention to every part of his mouth and Baekhyun loved that about him. Everytime they kiss, Baekyun felt like melting.

 

More, more, more, Baekhyun wanted to scream as he moved his hips towards Chanyeol's crotch. The roughness of Chanyeol's jeans made Baekhyun hypersensitive. Baekhyun Chanyeol's lower lip for the nth time as he rolled his hips once more. "B-bedroom," Baekhyun panted against Chanyeol's cheek.

 

They were covered in sweat and spit but neither of them cared. Lust radiated strongly through their veins. They missed each other so much to stop. Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's lips one last time before he carried him in his arms. Baekhyun's legs were wrapped around Chanyeol's waist, his hand on Chanyeol's neck and chest, his head laid limply on the giant's shoulder. 

 

They reached their bedroom with ease and Chanyeol gently laid Baekhyun on their bed before laying on top of him. He kissed Baekhyun's forehead, his hand caressed Baekhyun's face as he looked staight in his eyes. "I love you endlessly, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol whispered with so much sincerity in his eyes.

 

Baekhyun wanted nothing but to carve this again in his heart, just like all those times Chanyeol said it to him, just like all those times they made love. He wanted to commit them all to his memory. "I love you too, babe." Baekhyun whispered back as he reached to touch Chanyeol's hand that was touching his face. He intertwined their fingers and brought it to his lips. He kissed Chanyeol's knuckles one by one, gently and feverishly. "I love you. Only you."

 

Their lips collided once again in a heated kiss. Their mouths never getting tired of each other. They were moving in sync, full of passion and love. Baekhyun opened his mouth when Chanyeol and on his bottom lip. They were thirsty for each other. So thirsty their lips kept moving and moving until they were out of breathe.

 

Soon enough, clothes were removed. Their hands not missing to touch a single spot on each others body. All that could be heard from their room were moans, grunts, pants and whispers of I love you's. The bed creaked nonstop as Chanyeol took Baekhyun gently and roughly at the same time. They made love like their life depended on it. They've done it again and again until the sun finally rose and both of them had no more to spill.

 

 

---

 

 

"Hyung!!!!!" Sehun excitedly knocked on their door. "Hyung, open up! I know you're there."

 

Chanyeol stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes and smiled. He could feel Baekhyun's warmth as the man embraced him in his sleep and nothing felt better than that. He looked at the his small bunny beside him and placed a soft kiss on his temple.

 

"Ahhh, Chanyeol hyung, come on!" the maknae whined by their door. It made Chanyeol grin. Excited Sehun meant a cute Sehun, Chanyeol thought. He slowly removed Baekhyun's head from his arms and untangled his body from Baekhyun's embrace. He knew his baby was tired and probably drained from the mindblowing love making they've had.

 

Chanyeol put on his boxers as he walked to open the door, not even bothering to cover his upper body which were, by the way, covered with Baekhyun's marks. Sehun's eyes widened at the sight. "Hyung, ew! You could've put a shirt on first!"

 

"Well, you won't stop knocking. I don't want your noise to wake up my little prince."

 

"Aish, hyung! You were noisy earlier too but you didn't hear me complain, huh? Anyways, how was it? How was your kissing scene?" Sehun excitedly asked Chanyeol. His face filled with amusement. Chanyeol wanted to facepalm. He doesn't want to talk about it anymore but Sehun was pushing him.

 

"How did you even know about that?" Chanyeol frowned at the maknae. His hands were on his waist by now.

 

"I told him." Both Chanyeol & Sehun turned their heads. It was Baekhyun, sleepily rubbing his eyes as he sat on the bed.

 

Cute, Chanyeol smiled to himself. He wanted to crawl on top of Baekhyun again and kiss him like he did just earlier.

 

"I'm sorry, love. I was sleeping beside Sehun when you called and asked me about the kissing scene." Baekhyun admitted. "That kid was really excited about it. I wanted to kick him to China and ask him to do the kissing scene for you." Baekhyun pouted cutely.

 

"Ah, Baekhyun hyung, I knew it! You were jealous! You were jealous Chanyeol hyung's lips--" Chanyeol covered Sehun's mouth with his hands before the maknae could say anything else. Gosh, Chanyeol knew how Sehun's words can be lethal sometimes.

 

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Go brush your teeth first. Didn't I tell you, morning should start with brushing not talking? Now go!" Before Sehun could protest, Chanyeol completely pushed him out of their room and locked the door.

 

Chanyeol released a deep sigh as he leaned his head on the door. Suddenly, there were arms wrapped around his waist. It was Baekhyun hugging him from his back. Chanyeol felt light as a feather.

 

"I was jealous. Just a little. Ofcourse. Who would want to see their boyfriend kissing someone else?" Baekhyun confessed. "But whatever the outcome of your kissing scene was I'm sure you did it professionally. I will always be proud of you, Yeol." Baekhyun whispered against his back. His hand running circles in Chanyeol's stomach.

 

"Thank you, Baek. I-I was thinking of you when we did it." Chanyeol felt his heart beat louder and faster than ever. He hoped Baekhyun won't hear it.

 

"Your heart's beating so fast, babe." Baekhyun said as he moved over to face Chanyeol completely. Baekhyun offered his boyfriend a gentle smile. A genuine one Chanyeol could see butterflies flying around his glowing face. Baekhyun clasped their hands together as he said, "I know, Yeol. It's okay, really. We'll be okay."

 

Chanyeol nodded as he leaned his head on Baekhyun's shoulder. "I'm so lucky you're my boyfriend. So lucky." Chanyeol kissed the side of Baekhyun's lips. "Don't ever get tired of me, baby, okay?"

 

With that, Baekhyun giggled. Chanyeol was still such a silly baby. He kissed like a god, he makes love like a king and yet his heart was so soft it could easily break. This was the man he loved and he will always love.

 

"I won't, you silly actor! You're stuck with me forever." Baekhyun said as he kissed the side of Chanyeol's neck.

 

Who cares about having scripted kissing scenes when behind the camera they shared more than kissing. Sweet and beautiful things only the two of them would know.

 

"By the way, you look y in my boxers." Baekhyun grinned at his giant boyfriend.

 

 

A/N:

 

THIS WAS MUCH BETTER IN MY IMAGINATION

 

I SHOULDNT HAVE WROTE IT

 

I RUINED IT ORZ BUT THE POINT IS....ITS ALL JUST ACTING LOL