Don't 'Bug' Me

Every Little Thing: Taeny Short Story Request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: Greninjacked 

 

“Oh my God!! Oh my God!!” A loud voice was heard from the bed room making Taeyeon who was watching TV in the living room flinched at the volume. 

 

She was not sure what happened to her girlfriend inside the room. Knowing Tiffany for as long as she could remember, she knew the woman sometimes could be too exaggerating. There were moments when Tiffany screamed out loud in their room just because of some silly reasons. Taeyeon once heard Tiffany screamed and sobbed inside the room and when she checked her, Tiffany was on the bed, reading her novel while crying hard. When Taeyeon asked what was going on, she answered that the main role in the novel she read died in accident, which made Taeyeon relieved yet felt a bit annoyed.

 

“Oh my God!!! Noooo!!!” The voice was getting louder, even this time ended with a high-pitched shriek.

 

Thump!

 

Taeyeon did not know what was fallen on the floor in that room but now she was worried enough about what was actually happening behind the door. She immediately jumped off the couch and rushed to their room.

 

“Fany-ah! What’s wrong??”

 

She opened the door and saw TIffany was standing on their bed, looking at one particular spot in horror.

 

“Fany-ah?” Taeyeon called out once again, trying to catch Tiffany’s attention.

 

Tiffany turned her head to Taeyeon, still with that horrored expression while lifting her right hand, pointing at the spot she stared before. Taeyeon followed the direction and saw Tiffany’s phone was on the floor. She did not get what her girlfriend meant.

 

“Why is your phone on the floor and why did you th-...” Taeyeon hadn’t finished her sentence when she noticed a small creature crept under the phone.

 

“Nooo!!! It’s still alive!!!! Taetae help me!!!!!” Tiffany started to scream again. “Oh my God! Taetae!!! Don’t just stay there and watch! Kill it!!!”

 

Taeyeon stayed still and watched the creature in horror as well. “Fany-ah...” She said half whispering. “It’s not that I do not love you...”

 

“What are you saying??? OH MY GOD IT’S MOVING TO THE WALL!!!” Tiffany was getting more panic as she saw the creature kept crawling and started to climb the wall.

 

“TAEYEON DO SOMETHING!!!” She then shouted at her girlfriend.

 

“But, Fany...” Taeyeon shifted uncomfortably.

 

“You always help me to get rid of the bugs ever since we live together for God’s sake!!!!”

 

“But this is freaking cockroach, Fany!!!!” Taeyeon finally shouted back.

 

What Tiffany said was true. Taeyeon had always been Tiffany’s hero when it came to get rid of the bugs in their apartment. She had no fear in bugs except for one kind: cockroach.

 

“WHAT???” Tiffany’s eyes almost popped out of her socket at what Taeyeon said.

 

“I AM AFRAID OF COCKROACH TOO!!!” Taeyeon had moved to behind the door and got ready to flee from the room.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME!! OH MY GOD! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CREATURE!!!” Tiffany screamed when she noticed the bug was no longer on the wall. She searched around the room in panic but then she heard a click on the door and noticed Taeyeon just closed the door and left her alone with a damn cockroach in the room.

 

“KIM TAEYEON!!!!” She shouted out loud. “I swear to God if you’re not helping me in here, I am so gonna break up with you! And I am so freaking serious right now!!!!!”

 

“GODDAMIT!!! I am looking for bug’s spray!!!” Taeyeon’s reply was heard from outside the room, followed with rush steps.

 

“JUST HURRY UP! I don’t wanna die in here alone!!” She replied back, eyes still on cautious mode, staring at every inch of their room, trying to find the monster who was hiding.

 

“I’m back!” Taeyeon rushed inside, holding a bug’s spray, slightly out of breath. “Where is it?” She asked her girlfriend.

 

“Like I freaking know! It disappeared and I am afraid it will suddenly fly at my direction!” Tiffany scoffed, eyes did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter