On One Freezing Day

Every Little Thing: Taeny Short Story Request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon pulls her dark black jumper tighter so she can survive from the freezing weather today. She grits her teeth, trying hard to fight with the cold wind which blows rather hard. She is at the bus station, sitting on a blue bench, curling her shivering body like a lost kid. She wishes she did not leave her coat in her home because the weather is definitely way colder than she thought it would be and her jumper does not do any good job of warming her up well.

 

“Act cool, Taetae!” 

 

The cheerful husky voice makes her looks up at the source of voice and she smiles sheepishly. Sometimes she wonders how can her girlfriend always seem to be happy in almost every occasion. She always thought that her girlfriend has this superpower to counter any weather so she could be cool on hot days and be warm on cold days

 

“It’s freezing, Fany-ah!” Taeyeon whines cutely as she puts her hoodie on to prevents the cold wind tortures her more. She silently blames herself for not bringing her earmuffs. Her ears are now freezing and she thinks that they might fall off at anytime now.

 

“Just one snap, I wanna upload it on snapchat. Cool Taetae versus cold weather.” Tiffany states as she aims Taeyeon’s camera phone to the owner.

 

Taeyeon sighs but straightens her seat anyway trying to act cool, just like what TIffany requested. “Just take it quick!”

 

“Put off your hoodie.”

 

“Aish!” Taeyeon grunts but puts it off anyway before gets back to her pretending cool facade so Tiffany can take a picture of her.

 

Snaps.

 

“Have you done?” Taeyeon puts her hoodie on. “Can I just put it on? My ears are frozen!.”

 

“Act cool! Act cool!” Tiffany coos, and Taeyeon complies.

 

Snaps.

 

“Gosh! This weather is gonna be the death of me!!” Taeyeon shifts her body a bit to look at the road. “Where is the bus!!”

 

Snaps. 

 

“Yah! Fany! Enough please.” She raises her knees on her chest, she can no longer survive the cold wind.

 

Snaps.

 

“What are you doing? Aigoo!” She starts pouting cutely, showing her protests toward her girlfriend.

 

“Taking picture of you, obviously.” Tiffany answers still with her cheerful manner as she types something on Taeyeon’s phone screen which has been with her ever since they arrived at the bus stop.

 

“What for?” Taeyeon turns her position even more curled, trying to get more warmth.

 

“Updating your snapchat.” Tiffany beams her eyesmile at her now curling girlfriend before skips her step to sit beside Taeyeon. “Why are you so weak?” She gives Taeyeon’s phone back to the owner and hugs her freezing girlfriend.

 

“I am not weak. I am just freezing.” Taeyeon continues her protest. “And I feel like my ears are gonna fall off anytime. Why haven’t the bus came, d’uh!” Taeyeon keeps grunting but she actually enjoys the way Tiffany hugs her like this. It brings extra warmth which cannot be provided by the jumper alone.

 

“I asked you to look cool only for the snapchat update. You don’t need to act cool in front of me, little pea.” Tiffany chuckles as she tightens her hug to Taeyeon, making sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter