Living Together

Every Little Thing: Taeny Short Story Request
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Taeyeon!!! How many time should I tell you not to keep the toothpaste tube opened???” Tiffany yells from inside the bathroom as soon as she sees the toothpaste tube is not closed and she is sure the last person using the bathroom is Taeyeon.

 

“You will use it anyway, no biggie.” The petite girl answers nonchalantly without taking her eyes off from the movie she watches.

 

Tiffany mumbles in annoyance before brushing her teeth and continues showering. After living with Taeyeon for years, it does not change the fact that there is always room for arguments especially for little things like this. Taeyeon once mentioned in one her interviews that if Tiffany was red, she would be blue, that is how much different they are from each other. And years of living together is still not changing these little things. After taking a warm shower and feels relaxed, Tiffany wraps herself in a pink bathrobe and checks that every single thing in the bathroom is in place before stepping out to the bedroom only to find that Taeyeon is already in her favorite pale blue pajamas, sitting on the bed, watching movie, while snacking a huge bag of chips.

 

“And now, mind to tell me why are you snacking on the bed, Kim Taeyeon????” Tiffany yells again at the sight.

 

“What? I do not drop any single thing on the bed.” Taeyeon tries to defend herself.

 

“You will never now. Now get off the bed, and sit on that couch.” The usually eye smile girl glares while pointing at the beige-colored leather couch which is positioned right beside the bed. “Why do you always choose the bed instead of the sofa?” She sighs as she walks toward her closet while Taeyeon hops off the bed and sits on the sofa.

 

“The bed is much more comfortable.” The cute blonde replies as she takes a fistful of chips and munches it.

 

“That is because the bed is meant to use for sleeping, not for snacking around.” Answers Tiffany sarcastically.

 

Taeyeon only shrugs in dismissal and continues watching again but before she can enjoy the movie, another yell comes out from Tiffany.

 

“What did you do in the closet? Why all the clothes are misplaced????” Tiffany messes her own wet hair while in front of her is the sight of a mess inside the closet. She always keeps her clothes tidily in stack and never ever lets any one of them misplaced or sprawled messily in the closet but the closet right now is just like has been robbed.

 

“I was looking for this pajamas.”

 

“I’ve told you, that all pajamas are in the bottom left! Why did you look in the bottom right??”

 

“I forgot. But then I remembered so I finally found it.”

 

“And you did not even consider to tidy up your mess?”

 

“I did! But I am not a tidy person. You will tidy it up again even if I do. So, why should I waste my energy?”

 

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany snaps as she throws an angry glare at her tiny roommate.

 

“What, Tiffany?!” The latter answers with the same tone, starts to feel annoyed at this silly argument they have.

 

Both girls are now stare at each other in annoyance. Tiffany hardly accepts Taeyeon’s ignorance of little things while Taeyeon feels Tiffany is being exaggerating at this small matter. Tiffany finally ends the glaring contest and tidy up the mess Taeyeon made in the closet. She silently promises herself if she finds another ignorance Taeyeon did within minutes, she will scold the blonde no matter how silly their argument will be. She then takes her own pink pajamas and puts it on before putting her dirty clothes in laundry basket. She smiles in relief when she sees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter