Woogyu!

Love Lesson

 

"Ah~hyung~let's go? Eo? It's been a long time since we have our own moment together~"

"Nam Woohyun, are you crazy? What do you mean by our own moment? People will think that we are gay!"

"But we are not gay! I have Chora and you have Eun-"

"Keep that down you greasy pants!"

"Wae?you like her don't you? There, we are not gay! Hyung~ let's go~"

"Aish! Okay, okay. We'll go! Happy?"

 

"Happy,very very very happy hyung~" Woohyun grinned. After he was sure, Sunggyu was away, he called Chorong.

"Chora! The date is on! Make sure Eunji is coming too,okay?"

“Right, captain!” Woohyun ended the call and a smirked appeared on his mischievous face.

*Hyung~ wait for Woorong couple SPECIAL suprise*

 

Woohyun woke Sunggyu up early in the morning and shoved him into the bathroom to get a shower. Sunggyu mumbled incoherent words but he nodded his head obediently and listened to everything that Woohyun asked him.

"Hyung, after taking your shower,get dress,don't sleep! Wear cologne,fix your hair and most importantly, don't sleep!"

"Okay,okay....now leave me alone and let me prepare myself with peace~" With that he pushed Woohyun out from their room. Yes, they share a room.When he finished his shower, he put on his casual clothing and a cap as it was quite hot that day. He went down and there was no sign of Woohyun.*where could he be?* he search for him in the living room, the toilet and even barged into Sungyeol and Hoya's shared bedroom!

"oof!"Unlucky for him,Sungyeol watched a horror movie last night and Sunggyu's action of opening the door without knocking first made him scream his lungs out and threw pillow right into his face. "Oops...hyung~ sorry."

Sunggyu sighed and massaged his temples, trying to control himself from getting mad early in the morning.

"It's okay. It's okay. Did you see Woohyun?"

"No. I'm here for the last 8 hours and i didn't dare to come out until the sun rises."

"the sun HAD risen. Took your blanket off your head and get your off the bed! Wake Howon up too!" Sunggyu ordered as he threw back the pillow at Sungyeol and leave the room.

He then made his way towards the kitchen, the place that he least expected Woohyun to be. *better check than never* To his suprise,Woohyun IS there, preparing kimbab.

"Ah~good morning,hyung!"  Woohyun good naturedly grinned at him before he continue cutting the kimbab. Sunggyu jaws dropped open and he blinked at him.

"What the heck are you doing!?" He gasped.

 "Preparing lunch for our outing" Woohyun hummed. He arranged the perfectly cut kikimbab into two lunch boxes.

"Are you serious? You are acting weird. Are you going to an outing with me or a date with your girlfriend? You don't have to prepare all this!" Sunggyu crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head with dissapprovment. *I can't ever imagine how Chorong can stand this greasy guy!*

"It's not hard to prepare and besides we can save money!" Woohyun grinned as he packed the lunch boxes neatly and put in his bag pack. He slung his bag on his shoulder.

"Hyung! Let's go!" he grabbed his basket ball in one hand, put on his sneakers and went out with Sunggyu that kept shaking his head behind him.

"Sungyeol! Lock the door! Me and Woohyun are going out!" With his blanket still covering his head, Sungyeol warily examined the house, dashed towards the front door, close it and ran back to his room. He clutched his beating heart and scooted back to his bed, ignoring Sunggyu orders completely.

<-->

The two guys arrived at Hangang river. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow, glanced at Woohyun and chuckled.

"Our first encounter" both of them chorused.

They sat on the grass, facing the river. They enjoyed the summer breeze and the sight of people strolling and cycling in front of them.

"Remember that day?" Woohyun started, his gaze was still fixed towards the river.

"The day when you cry and kept calling Chora~ Chora~? Duh! Of course I remember! At first I thought you lose your mom." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. Woohyun chuckled.

"She's important to me. That's why I cried because I thought I won't be able to meet her again"

"But you did." Sunggyu interupted.

 "Yes. I did. And I am very thankful for the chance god gave me." Woohyun smiled thinking about how blessed he was for getting to meet his first love again.

Sunggyu gazed softened, he shifted his gaze towards the blue sky.*he really loves her. His flame for her never died even though 13 years had passed.* Woohyun followed him and now they were both staring the sky, silence fills the air.

"Thanks, hyung." Sunggyu raised his eyebrow and blinked at him with a confused look. Woohyun smiled at him. His eyes were full with sincerity and gratefulness.

"Thanks for comforting me that time and help me when i needed someone the most. I never told you this, but you're my first friend at Seoul. You are the most important person after my parents and Chora." Sunggyu smiled and patted Woohyun's shoulders.

"You're welcome buddy. That was friends are for, you help them when they needed help and you support them through ups and downs. I'm bless to meet you and the rest of Infinite. I really am."Sunggyu added.

He felt something tingling in his stomach and his eyes were getting warm. He raised his head up, trying to control himself from tearing up. Woohyun cleared his throat and shot his head up too. Woohyun eyes suddenly sparkled as he pointed to something.

 "Hyung, look! Storks!" Sunggyu followed his fingers till his gaze was fixed towards a flock of migrating storks. He counted them and giggled.

 "And there were seven of them just like.."

"Us!" They broke into laughter.

 "That one is you and beside you is me." Woohyun pointed at the stork who lead the others as Sunggyu and the one who followed Sunggyu closely behind as himself.

"That is Dongwoo, Hoya, L, Sungjong and the last one~" Sunggyu grinned at Woohyun as he pointed at the stork with the longest neck.

"Lee Sungyeol!" once again they elated into laughter. Sunggyu rolled on the grass, holding his aching stomach and Woohyun covered his mouth while slapping his own thigh. Tired laughing, Sunggyu repositioned himself, sitting crossed leg on the ground.

"Wanna play basket ball?" Woohyun broke the silence, throwing the basketball at Sunggyu who swiftly caught it with his both hands.

"Sure. Let's go!"

Woohyun got up and brushed his trousers from dirt. He ran towards the basketball court and shouted, "The first who manage to score five goals can order ANYTHING that he wants to the loser. Deal?"

Sunggyu smirked, raised from his seat and caught him up. "You're on!"



 

First of all...I hope you all love this Woogyu chapter eventhough Apink is not here~ This chapter is made specially for Infinite because they win triple crown this week!!!! Oh yeah!

 

M!Countdown~

tumblr_m4vu4o4Fyv1qfum5zo1_500.gif

 

Music Bank!!!

AuTde2sCAAMtYdP.jpg

 

Inkigayo!!!

591746734.jpg?key=1024768

 

I promise that the next chapter will have some pinkfinite on them~ *wink wink*

*cough* Woorong *cough* Gyuji *cough*

See you SOON girls~ *wave wave* ^___^