wait for me

Wait for me

They are so young on the video. Hanbin is laughing at camera with mouth open wide and dimples on his checks are cute and pinchble. There are voices on the background, and sun is gold and bright on the Hanbin's hairs. They were probably going on the Jeju, what year has it been at? Bobby narrows his not so sharp eyes and moves closer. Habin smiles at him from the screen, his fase is closed-up, and demands not to zoom in. Bobby's own voice laughs at the background, and image starts to shake. 

Bobby from the present laughs too, his laugh is trembling in the air of the room.

Later that day they are walking along the beach. The sun is setting, and then Hanbin is kissing him. 

Bobby's memorry is not good anymore, sometimes he can't remember where he have put his glasses or what the name of his current nurse is, but he still remembers the softness of hanbins lips. He remembers how his fingers trembled when he carresed Hanbin's hands. 

His husky voice is stil in his mind. For two years now he can only hear it on the videos and old songs. 

The image darkens, and the next moment Hanbin is dancing weirdly at the hot sand and crying delightfully: 

- Wait for meeeeeee! The time is moving sooooo faaaaast! Jinhwany-hyung, greetings from Jeju-do! 

People who is passing by are staring, girls in the bikini are giggling, covering their mouthes with small hands. Hanbin is shouting and dancing and not caring a single bit about anyone, and Bobby's heart even after all these years skips a beat and then starts beating oh so fast. Because Hanbin is so alive. 

- Wait for me, - screeches he and wince from the sound of it. - We will be together forever. 

Hanbin waves at him from the screen, sun is gold and bright at his hairs, sun is gold and bright in the room, and may be that's why there are tears at Bobby's eyes.