1/1

Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Failed attempt again Chanwoo?”

A grunt was the Royal Highness’s reply and the cheeky boy let out a laugh as he slapped his friend on the back watching as owlish eyes peeked up from the blankets that was covering said person’s face.

“It's because you flirt with everyone, hyung!” The younger boy suddenly barked ing up the sheets making the king who was being addressed back up just slightly out of surprise. “I do not flirt with everyone!” The King, Kim Jinhwan, refuted his cheeks flushing red at the accusation. Chanwoo scoffed and attempted to maneuver his body off the bed but ended up toppling over from the fact that he was still wrapped up in the sheets.

Jinhwan watched all of this with a snort and shook his head his baby face glowing as a smile played on his lips “What type of God are you?” Chanwoo scowled up at him from the floor mumbling something in the language Jinhwan still had yet to decipher before Chanwoo finally managed to right himself and pull his clothes down, fixing them in an obnoxious manner.

“Your 22 and still not married yet- I mean I've tried everything!” Chanwoo swore scuffling over towards where his big mirror hung in the room Jinhwan had to practically beg for him to take, “I gave you the beautifulest princess in the land and you didn't want her- “She was a ” Jinhwan quipped but went ignored. “I gave you the purest girl in the land” “She was sixteen!” “I gave you the beautifulest man in the world- I even gave you Jiwon hyung!” “And he was very fun to be with” Jinhwan mused biting his lip remembering all the fun that took place with Kim Jiwon.

A pillow being thrown at his face immediately wiped any ual thoughts out of his mind and he looked up at Chanwoo sheepishly, trying not to shrink at the glower that was slowly rising on his friends face. “I gave you everyone you pictured to be with Jinhwan- and not one was right for you! I've never felt like such a bad matchmaker- I mean it's my job as a God!” Jinhwan winced when Chanwoo mentioned his occupation.

Chanwoo always avoided saying what he truly was in fear of slipping up to anyone he didn't trust and the fact that he was saying it now only made Jinhwan feel more guilty. He had met Chanwoo five years ago, right when he was about to take the crown from his dying father- Chanwoo had shown up with his pouting lips and large brown eyes, his body wrapped in odd garments and his hands glowing with an odd light that practically blinded Jinhwan.

“I've never met a human as frustrating as you- and I've been alive for five hundred years!” Chanwoo bellowed uncaring that half his torso was exposed to Jinhwan’s prying eyes.

Jinhwan decided then and there that Chanwoo was going to be his best friend. After that Jinhwan’s rather dull and orderly life turned into complete chaos, he of course took the throne and was a good King, but after hours he always snuck out forcing Chanwoo to follow behind him in fear that Jinhwan would finally be killed by someone.

Jinhwan, honest to God, wasn't sure how many times Chanwoo saved his life by using his powers but as the years passed by Jinhwan couldn't remember a time anymore where Chanwoo wasn't standing there beside him protecting him. Of course with all the times Chanwoo stood by him, protecting him, his best friend also started bringing in more suitors. It was never ending, but Jinhwan was just as stubborn as Chanwoo was.

Which brought him back to where he was, in Chanwoo’s chambers watching as literal steam seemed to have exploded from his friends ears, with a small nibble to his lip he cautiously walked over towards where Chanwoow was slumped against the wall and wrapped his arms around his waist and whispering “I'm sorry Chanu~ah, but I don't love any of them” Chanwoo sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter