— teaser one.

the new khiphop female artists — divine records — artists profile out!

TEASER 01
ACCIDENT HAPPENS

"Girl, you have to record that song. It is just so lit!" an enthusiastic girl said. "Really? I don't think it is that lit, Hanla" said Ally while crossing her arms. The producer looked at her with a serious face and sighed. It wasn't the first time that they had this conversation. Recently, Hanla found Ally's secret book where she uses to write her lyrics. It was more a diary for Ally than anything. The young producer saw more than just lyrics. She saw the light of opportunities and talents in those lyrics. It has been weeks and weeks that she tried to make Ally accept to record her first song. "Just try it for fun! If you don't like it, I will not bother you anymore." After a few seconds of silence, Ally accepted her offer but, she said, "If I don't like it, you'll not bother me with that again, right?"

The music started to play in the recording room and Ally started to sing. Her vocal matched the beat of the music and her friend outside was fixing the sounds while dancing on her chair. She put all her feelings in it. Yes, Ally found it fun to record the music. It was, even more, fun to sing it in a real studio than at home with a puppy as a spectator. As soon she finished, Hanla stood up happily and hugged her friend. "So? It was fun right?" asked the young producer. Ally smirked and said, "It was a pure torture." The two girls started to laugh and listened to the first sample of her song. Indeed, the sample was amazing. Whenever Ally had time and Hanla was free, the girls would have fun and record the samples of Ally's lyrics. It could go from rapping to singing. In Hanla's mind, she knew that Ally could be an amazing artist, but she also knows that Ally likes her modeling job.

A few weeks later, Hanla was working on a music calmly in Jungle Entertainment studio. She was working with few artists over there. She was making mixes in a corner when a man came in the studio. "Oh! I didn't saw you, Hanla" said the man. Hanla stood up and bowed to the man. "Hello, Jungkwon. I'm working on your mix." He came beside her and looked over to her laptop. Suddenly, the young producer sneezed and pressed the play button. An unfamiliar song started to play in the speaker of the studio. Panicking, she pressed the pause button real quick. "Wait, who was singing?" asked Tiger JK. She looked at him with a nervous smile and mumbled, "." "Yah! Don't curse!" he scolded her. " I need to know who it is. Yoon Mirae is recruiting new artists for her company. I think that she'll be good for the company." he said. Hanna noded and called Ally.


A short girl was walking toward Jungle Entertainment building. Not knowing what was going to happen. She received the call from her friend that she needed her for something. So, here she is leaving her studying session for her friend. She is a real MVP right? Anyways, when she finally reached the studio. She saw her two favourite artists along with her friend, Hanla. Her friend stood up and said with a big smile, "She is my friend, Kang Alyssa or Kang Maeyi in Korean." Yoon Mirae smiled at her and said, "Nice to meet you, Alyssa. Your vocal and your rapping are amazing! I loved your samples." Ally was quiet. Her thoughts were running through her mind. Samples? My samples? SHE HEARD THEM? "Sorry for her quietness, she is shy." laughed Hanla.

"I'm suggesting you to join my company. I am recruiting for my company." Yoon Mirae announced. Everyone was discussing her contract with the company and her advantages for it. Alyssa thought about it. If Yoon Mirae believes in my capacities, I should do it. Everyone came to an agreement after. "I'll join full-time after I finish my contract as a model with Nike and Adidas. Which is in a year and a half." Alyssa finally said. Hanla wasn't ready for the stubborn girl to agree so easily. The famous rappers smiled and shook their new artist's hand.

When the couple left the studio, the short girl glared at her producer. Three, two, one. "GIRL! WHY YOU DID THAT?!" screamed Ally while running after Hanla. "I swear to you! It was an accident! I wanted to show Tiger JK his mix, but I clicked on your sample. I didn't know it! "

Yes it was maybe an accident, but it happened for a reason right?

 

01
JLY

author's : notes

First teaser posted! I'm happy of the result. Hope you guys liked it!