STEP FATHER

STEP FATHER

Baekhyun's POV:

It was 3 months since I haven't seen Daehyun. I've been missing him and of course my son. We were so worried about him. I'm still thinking of him, what could happen to him? What if he was kidnapped? Murdered? For Christ sake, I love my husband. What was he up to? Was he upset of me? Maybe not. Still worrying my hubby. Where could he be now?

 

Months before the happenings,

"Baekhyunnie! I'm off to work now!", as I heard my husband's voice upstairs. I left the stove off and managed to go upstairs seeking for my beloved ones. My name is Jung Baekhyun. 28 years old. A simple house wife. I have only one teenager child named Jung Taehyung and beloved husband Jung Daehyun. My son loves his dad very much. But I'll understand him. It doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters to me is that I love my one and only family. "Jung Taehyung! Wake up, you'll be late for school!", I poked his shoulders and he yawned. Firstly, he smiled as he saw me again. He was very thankful seeing his mother again. 

"Yeah, good morning eomma!", He cuddled me and quicked a peck on my temple. Same as he does I mimicked him too.

"Now go on downstairs, I prepared breakfast for you. It's your favorite!", I said suprisingly. I saw Taehyung's reaction getting excited and swiftly jumped off to his bed. 

"Eomma! Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!", he attacked me with kissing on my temples again before rushing through the kitchen. I smiled meaningfully looking at my son's actions. My son was very good at school, that's why I gave him gifts everyday. I wanted to be close with him.

We gathered around the table eating our breakfast together and disciplinely. Whilst I stared how my husband and son eats. When they finished their breakfast I frowned a bit because I'm lonely at the house again. I have nothing to do such as cleaning, watching TV, reading books, eating like that sort of things. It's the only daily routine of mine. Not as Daehyun working as a business man and a highschool student Taehyung. Oh wish I could get a job like that. Suddenly the doorbell ranged and I was startled a bit who could it be. Once I've opened it, it was my best friend, Kim Kyungsoo.

"Hi!", she cuddled with me and smiled.

"Hi, Kyungsoo! Long time no see?"

She chuckled a little bit, "Baekhyunnie, it's been 1 week since we haven't hang out around.", then both of us laughed.

"So, hows life?"

"It's just Taeoh,"

"What's with him?", I asked worriedly.

"It's because he won first the science contest!", she gave me a wide heart grin.

"Oh my gosh, I'm proud of him and you two with Jongin.", I jumped out of the proudness for them. "Where are they now?"

"Oh, they were taking a father-son hang out. And I'm kind of lonely at my house.", she suddenly frowned.

"So do I, Kyungie. So lonely here too.", I smiled frownly.

"Maybe we should hang out today.", Kyungsoo suggested in a sudden.

"Okay, that's a good idea."


When I arrived home, I saw Taehyung struggled down the floor with blood and bruises on his face and bare body. "Oh my God! Taehyung!", I draw near to Taehyung and purposley dropped my shopping bags. "Oh my Gosh, Taehyung what happened to you?", I held his head on my arms. His body was completley weak. 

"Eomma,", he cried my name. His eyes was begging for help with tears.

"Your son made me disappointed.", a grumpy voice made by my husband grumpy. He was standing there with a thick wooden stick that looks very painful.

"What did you do to him?", I almost shout.

"I saw him kissing a girl, and we had a deal on study first before love! Right, Taehyung?", he grabbed the bangs of my son painfully while gritting his teeth. It looks hurt seeing your love ones treated like that, so I defend him away from Taehyung. Now I just got home with a situation like this. It's my first time seeing like this. "Please! Stop it Jung Daehyun! Please, you've hurted our son much now!", I cried and beg him. Then he walked away through upstairs and a loud bang slamming on the door. Our bedroom together with Daehyun was locked by him. So I guess I have to sleep with my son.

"Taehyung, don't worry now, I've got you." I carried him but a much heavy with him. I brought him to his bedroom and start finding some first aid kit. I treated his wounds and bruises carefully not to get Taehyung hissing from pain. "What could have gone into you Jung Taehyung?", I asked worriedly.

"Well, I was confessing this girl and kissed her. I deeply fell inlove for that girl."

"Then what's her name? Is she pretty?", I smiled listening the beautiful and grown up words from my baby TaeTae.

"Well her name was (your name). She was so beautiful like an angel. And... wait, you're not angry?", he stared at me with a confusing face.

"No, I'm so proud for you having your own love.", I gave him a boxy grin same. Same as I do he gave me that kind of a grin. I couldn't believe that someone got my genes. He lean on me and gave me a hug. He rested on my chest while I patting his hair. "Good night, eomma.", his voice was weak and low. "Good night too, Jung Taehyung. I know you still love daddy and he loves you too.", not knowing that I heard a snore from him. I smiled and closing my sleepy and exhausted eyes.

It was a good night sleep with my son, again.


I woke up like it's 7:56 like that. I widen my eyes and swiftly running down to the kitchen and I saw a note from the refridgirator that said, 'Mom, good morning. I recently woke up early in the morning for my Physical Education. You don't need to worry for me. I prepared well for myself. I love you mom! XOXO ~Taehyungie' I clutched my heart from my son's meaningful words, I almost can hear his voice. And his cursive hangul writings. So neat and beautiful. I opened the fridge, seeking for some leftovers. I gasped saw my son's water tumbler. He needs it. So I quickly dashed to my car and start padding the paddles. I was heading to Seoul Arts High but saw the students heading to their quarters. I runned seeking Taehyung. I haven't eat breakfast yet. I found difficultly hard breathing and it was that time I fainted but I felt someone's catching for me. He was tall, fluffy brown hair, and handsome.

"Miss, are you okay?", I heard his voice so deep. My heart was skipping a beat.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. Thank you.", I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Who are you seeking for?", he asked.

"Uhm, I was going to give this tumbler to my son.", I showed him the thing.

"Oh, so you're married? Im so sorry for calling you miss.", he apologies me awkwardly too.

"No, it's okay. And you, what are you doing here?"

"I'm just here for looking around my school where I graduated.", graduated I hear. I was suprised too.

"Me too! This is where I graduated too.", then we both chuckled.

"Park Chanyeol by the way.", he reached his hand to mine. I can nearly felt heart beats from me and I don't wanna hear it to him. And I continously accept and shaked his hand. "I'm Jung Baekhyun."

"Wait, I think I familiarized you. Your childhood name was Byun Baekhyun, right?", he grinned making sure that he doesn't get wrong by his words. So I nodded and smiled. And he laughed.

"I had a big crush on you since then.", I feel blood running through my cheeks after hearing what he said. Then he frowned.

"Oh God, what did I just say? I'm such an idiot!", he hit his own palm through his forehead.

"No, don't hurt yourself.", I stopped him with holding his wrist. He was slight blushing after that. Then quickly I let go. "Uhm, I'm sorry I have to run.", so I bid him a smile instead of good bye, I finally broke the silence. Then I was walking swiftly finding Taehyung's room. Now that I found his room, I heard some painful sounds coming from another hallway. I quickly took a peek and there I saw Taehyung being battered by some big boys. "Yah! Stop!", I quickly shooed the boys and they start to ran as they knew I'm his mother. "Taehyung, are those your classmates? Who are they? I can report them to the principal.", I was panicked of Taehyung's hard situation.

"Yes mom, report them. I hate them!", he was weakly talikng to me almost loosing his voice. But I saw the guy earlier heading his way here too.

"Oh my god, what happened to him?", he bend unto his knees and put his hand to Taehyung's hair.

"He was getting bullied by those other students. Can you help me?", Firstly I beg him.

"Sure.", he carried Taehyung so quickly and heading to the school clinic.


After 10 minutes of long awkward silence waiting outside of the clinic, he opened his mouth and said, "Is that your-"

"Son. My Son.", I interrupt him. It was too awkward having a conversation with him. He gave me a nod.

"Okay. What was your husband's name actually?", now that he was asking who my husband was.

"He's Daehyun.", but I saw him frowning.

"Oh, he was my enemy back then. He was a bad person."

After hearing those words, I wanted to shout infront of him that he's wrong but instead I only nod.

"You better watch out from that Jung Daehyun or else.", his voice was getting deeper and it was too hot for me.

"That's why, he- I saw him battering my son.", I said. And he just nod a response.

"Mrs. Jung?", a female voice appeared by the clinic door. "Your son wanted to see you."

I look back at him and he just nod at me.

It was good to have conversation with him. I felt something through my spine when he talks.

 

"Im pretty sure your son needs to excuse his class this time. He has a serious damage on his lower back bone. Those kids kicked his back hard."

"That's why I'm gonna report them.", I was holding an angry fist.

The doctor just nodded. "Thank you, Mrs. Jung. I hope your son will be okay soon.", she smiled the both of us.

"Thank you very much, doctor Lee.", I bowed and I help Taehyung to walk. Now that we exited the school clinic. I saw Chanyeol staring the both of us worriedly and he helped us.

He was super kind.


We drove now to our home, gripping my hands to my poor Taehyung while driving. It was raining hard. I was really worried with my Taehyung like this. Once we stepped in through the main entrance of the door, I heard some breaking glasses being throwned so I quickly opened the door and we saw Daehyun getting insane. We both duck on something he throw over the door. "Daehyun!", I shouted. I knew that he was drunk and It was the first time seeing him on this situatuon.

"Appa! Please stop!", Taehyung forced himself to help his dad to calm down. But he punched his face, so I gasped and fight with Daehyun. "Daehyun! Did you know how weak your son is?", I cired. Trying to beg him to stop. 

"Your son is a brat!", he almost shout to me and it was unpleasant to hear those words to my son.

"Don't you dare call him that!", I slapped his face and silence begin to happen. He grabbed my hair through the corner and he start kicking me. I was crying, I need help from Taehyung but I saw him trying to stood up. I want to die with my husband killing me. It took 5 minutes for him to finish me. My body felt numb. I can't feel anything. Maybe he cast a spell unto me. Chanyeol was right, I shouldn't just gave him a nod then ignore his sentence. I can't see anything clearly, all I see is blur. Am I in heaven? That question was first popped out in my mind. I saw my son lying on the floor with eyes blinking and clutching his stomach. "Taehyung, a-are you o-okay?", I can't speak clearly due to my body's pain.

He just gave me a nod. Too weak to answer me.

I walked upstairs and saw him sleeping. I didn't bother him anymore because I don't wanna make problems anymore. 

I'm tired of him.


I was sitting on a bench at the park. Feeling the early morning breeze. As I was closing my eyes, I can almost hear someone beside me.

It was the same person yesterday.

"Hey.", he greeted me first. 

"Hey, Chanyeol. You were right."

"Right about what?"

"about Daehyun.", I already feel his concerned feelings.

"What? What did he do to you?", he asked consciously.

I showed him the painful mark he made. His eyes were wide. 

"Oh my God. Baekhyun, are you okay?", his thumb was wiping off my tears.

"I should have find you and marry you Chanyeol. I had a crush to you too back then highschool.", I confessed to him and gave him a hug. I was crying on his shoulders. Now.

Now that he already cupped my face. I felt a soft, and warm lips pressed unto mine.

Park Chanyeol was kissing me.

I hold his head and kissing me harder. My heart was skipping a beat. I saw the guy who hurt me yesterday in our front.

"You.", he only pointed at Chanyeol, and start grabbing his collar looking so grumpy and angry. Chanyeol could only rolled his eyes. This moment that they meet. Daehyun was preparing a fist for the taller and I stopped him, "Stop, Daehyun. He's my boyfriend now.", What was I thinking?!

"Your what?!", he looked at me. "I loved you 1 million times and now you're going to replace me?! You son of a !", he slapped me and it hurts. I groaned.

"Yah! You shouldn't treat your wife like that. You're treating her like an animal.", Oh I love how his deep voice trying to defend me.

He looked like he was calm af. He started to walk away and drove his car like hell.

"Baekhyun, it's okay now. He's gone.", he hugged me and placed kiss on my forehead.

He was my cure. My cure from the pain.

Seriously, I love my husband. But now he's so violent. What could have been to him? So I bid Chanyeol good bye again and walk towards home alone. As I arrived, I saw Taehyung leaning his head on his knees, sobbing. "TaeTae, what's wrong?", I cupped his face. 

"Appa, he left."

My eyes widen as I heard my son's announcement.

"I know you loved your father."

"Then why did he left us? Why? Why did he left us to America?", still sobbing. I heard him saying America. And I tried to ignore Daehyun.

"Because I fell for another man."

"And who is that man?"

After seconds of silence, I respond.

"Park Chanyeol.", I saw his reactions went blank. He just left me without a sound. I think I hurt his feelings for replacing his father to another guy.


2 days later.

I decided to bring Chanyeol to the house and meet with Taehyung but I don't think it's a good idea. So I intertwined my hand onto his while unlocking the door. First was Taehyung, he easily saw Chanyeol and face went blank until he saw our hands. Intertwined.

"Mom, who is he?", he point out on the tall stranger with me.

"He's your Step Father.", totally an idiot.

"WHAT?!", the two can almost shout asking me.

"Chanyeol, we should get married! Promise I won't leave you or cheat on you.", I showed him my shining and sparkling puppy eyes just to beg him.

"Promise?", he smirked.

"Promise.", then I smiled, placing a soft kiss unto his. Noticing that I even realized that Taehyung only sighed and rolled his eyes.

"And you Chanyeol, you should better not cheat on my mom or else, I will be your worst NIGHTMARE."

"Taehyung! You're so disrespectful!", I roared to him.

"Whatever..."

"Chanyeol, I'm so sorry for him. It's that, his attitude after when his father left him.", I cupped him and pressed my own lips to his.

"I'll try my best being close with him."


2 years later after the contract and marriage

 

Chanyeol's POV:

"Taehyungie,", I wanted to say something to him. He was just focusing reading his comic book.

"Better not call me that.", he suddenly spoked disrespectively.

"TaeTae,"

He shooked his head.

"What? Do I have to be formal with you?", I almost shout to him.

"Yes."

I growled in anger.

"Then you should call me Daddy.", I smirked.

"Chanyeol..."

"DADDY!!!"

"CHANYEOL!!!"

"Yah! Why are you two so loud? Could you love each other and peace like that?"

"Eww~ mom, love him? What am I, a daddy's little bastard?"

"Taehyung, your words! Go to your room!", Baekhyun was half mad half sad. Until Taehyung just passed her infront of her. I managed to calm my baby down. "Baekhyun you need to calm down.", I hold both of my hands to both of her biceps. And quickly placing a kiss on her forehead. That was her cure. She calmed down this time. 

"Chanyeol, thanks. I'm really sorry for Tae-"

"Baekhyun, It's okay. It's fine for me.", I only gave her a meaningful smile. Then she smiled and nodded.


Narrator's POV

 

It was Taehyung on skype with Jimin.

"Park Jimin! I'm serious!"

"Taehyung! Really like woah your father is Park Chanyeol sunbae-nim?"

"Then what could be the important of him? Why are you squealing like a fangirl?", he furrowed his brows.

"Because, he is a former member of EXO!!! You know EXO, right?", Jimin on the other line was burst into joy.

"Oh my gosh, you're saying that my father is a former member of EXO?", just making sure, he get's right of what he was trying to say. Taehyung was a fan of EXO years ago before they got disbanded by the contract of SM Entertainment. He is now excited from Jimin's sayings to him. "OMG!!! PARK JIMIN!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!"

"I thought you remembered him."

"Yeah but I was a fan of EXO with an expiration of 1 year.", he laughed making him laugh too.

"Yah~ TaeTae hyung! Is that true?", a bunny like boy appear on the screen.

Taehyung's smile grew wider as he saw his very best friend. Jungkook. He saw pushing Jungkook away from the screen. 

"Jungkook-ah! Get out!"

Taehyung only gave them a laugh of their cartoon-like actions. 

"Jimin hyung is being rude.", he whined cutely.

"So do Jeon Jungkook.", Taehyung rolled his eyes after Jimin's sentence.

Without knowing, Chanyeol was secretly leaning through Taehyung's door, listening the whole time.

"Park Chanyeol, what are you doing?"

"Shh... lower down your voice.", he whispered. Baekhyun joined her husband.

"Tae-hyung, tell us more about Chanyeol sunbae-nim.", the two chingus were ready for his speech.

"Well, he's nice, caring, loving and sometimes grumpy. I think it fits to me being his family and step father."

The two only gave him a nod. On the other hand, Chanyeol smiled while tears flowing through his cheeks. Listening throught his son's sweet words. Baekhyun on his side only gave him a pat on his back with tears.

"Seems like Taehyung appreciates you. I should gave you a reward for being effective on your efforts to our son.", she starts teasing him by bending her knees to Chanyeol's crotch. He only bit his lower lips looking at his teasing baby. "Why are you such being a tease?"

"Because I'm a hoe, a , a ty person, a ..", before she could say anything, she wrapped her arms around Chanyeol and gave him a hungry kiss.

A hungry kiss.


Chanyeol was attacking Baekhyun a kiss on the neck before reaching through their room very far away from Taehyung's room that he cannot feel or hear anything. So they can moan louder whatever they want. 

"Chanyeol, me.", Baekhyun in a seductive way.

"Sure, but what if Taehyung hears us?"

"No, he cannot hear or feel anything in his sleep, he is very serious to his dream land-", she was interrupted by Chanyeol's lips onto hers, she moaned softly at it was biting her neck, making a mark. It was now bruised. She felt hungry for him now she's tracing from his bare torso to his weenie. Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun for being a tease, and he started to take his clothes off and threw on the floor with no rules. Next, he start undressing his wife seductively distracting with a kiss. Now that they're both , Chanyeol starts to push his inside Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, me harder.", she starts to moan. Advising him first.

"But this might hurt you."

"I know."

First, he started to rythmically waiting Baekhyun to moan loud. Now that he heard her moan, he even faster and harder. Until she begs to stop.

"PARK CHANYEOL. I NEED YOU SO BAD!", she moaned by his name. Chanyeol only bit his lower lip while ing. Hours later, finally Baekhyun begged Chanyeol to stop and he only smirked in victory. He saw his wife resting on his bare chest sleeping. Half . 


Baekhyun groaned early in the morning as she woke up. She still remembered last night's happenings. She finally touched Chanyeol so she smiled alone and trying to sit on the bed.

"Ahh!"

But then she can still feel the pain of her where her husband's riding unto it. "Park Chanyeol!", she screamed until she heard footsteps through the door. 

"Park Chanyeol's not here."

She widen her eyes, hearing that familiar voice.

"Jung Daehyun?"

"It's me baby, I missed you.", Daehyun went over a Baekhyun and trying to kiss her. But the smaller one defend holding it's shoulders.

"Daehyun, why did you left me? Why did you left us?!", her eyes started to tear as she saw again her beloved 'past' husband. Or should I say ex-husband.

"Because I'm tired of you! I'm tired of you seeing that one of yours being close with you!"

"Because of that? Daehyun, why didn't you tell me earlier? Why didn't you tell me before I was being too close to Chanyeol?"

"That I should give advice that you and Chanyeol were already close? God, Baekhyun you need Jesus!"

And that man appeared on the door frame. "What did you do to my wife?", his voice was deep and serious. Crossing his arms, giving him a death glare.

Daehyun only give a ty laugh to him. "Wife? Seriously? Do you know how ty your wife is? She even tried to replace me by you."

Chanyeol swiftly moved towards Daehyun and gave him a punch. "Don't you dare calling her that.", he gritted his teeth from anger. "Understood?"

No response.

"I said UNDERSTOOD?", he grabbed his collar and voice turned high.

The other nervously nodded and was freely let go from the taller. He quickly walked away and went out of the house.

"That went well."

The two were startled a bit hearing the younger's voice. He ran towards the taller and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you.", he mumbled. Not knowing that Chanyeol gave him a pat on his hair. "I didn't know how rude was his words. I've started hating him now.", he thanked the latter while tear drops appeared on his face. Baekhyun already put on her clothes and starts joining them hugging.

It was a happy family group hug.   


"Im pregnant."

With a suprising words, Chanyeol & Taehyung widen their eyes as they hear Baekhyun's words.

"Is that mean..."

"That were having a fourth member of our family!", Taehyung shouted in joy.

Chanyeol ruffled Taehyung's hair happily. "You're finally going to be a hyung, Park Taehyung!", he was so proud that his 'step-son' had finally had a dongsaeng. The two approached Baekhyun and gave her a meaningful hug.


Baekhyun decided to name their dongsaeng "Jesper". He totally looked like Baekhyun-slash-Chanyeol. 

"Why Jesper?", Taehyung asked.

"Because he's funny like me."

They saw Jesper happily eating his food while joking around. The three only gave him an 'awe'ed because he was too adorable.

"Who you lookin' at?", turns out a cute voice broke the silence.

"Nothing.", they're pretending and start looking around, whistling.

"KKAEBSONG!"

Baekhyun turned quickly to her 2-year-old dongsaeng and remembered that trend word she used to on variety shows. It was her remembrance back then now someone said it.

"Oh my gosh,  did he say your trend word?", Taehyung poked his mom.

"JESPER, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You said your mommy's trend word!", she smiled and draws near to Jesper.

"I-I did?", confusing face appeared on his.

Chanyeol could only smile like a proud dad.

"Kkaebsong!", he said once again causing them to laugh. He actually got his mom's genes.

Now that Chanyeol recalled everything, he recalled everything, he recalled how he made his family happy.

It was a beautiful day for the Park family to hangout each other. 

 

                     

                                                                                                                                                                                                               ~fin

 

 

 

 

 

 


Wooh! It took a couple of hours writing and thinking for this story, imagine from 5 pm to 2 am I wrote this story. My eyes were getting eye bags, darker. So, I hope you enjoy reading this CHANBAEK fanfic. 

Oh, I have something to tell you that, about Jesper:

He actually looked like Baekhyun.

That's baby Jesper. I've got the idea of him getting in of the story.

 

So, that's all. Bye!~ XOXO