Nineteen

Photograph
BEGONIA - Beware, A Fanciful Nature
 
 
Eunjun tries to break free from the duct tapes as soon as she conscious. Mr Kim is not around and she takes the chance to struggle the out of her. For the past an hour and a half, she has been pulling her hands, trying to resist the tightness of the duct tapes around her wrists to the chair.

 

Her wrists burn to the friction but that didn't stop her from trying. She scoffs and leans against the chair when her energy slowly drains from her body. She sighs and then continues to pull her wrists. After another hour, her left wrist slowly becomes loose from the duct tape. She wiggles her wrist and it finally comes out. Eunjun stares at her redden left wrist. She hisses in pain and then releases her right wrist. She wiggles both of her hands in the air while groaning. She tears the duct tapes around her ankles and gets up from the chair.

 

She stretches and her waist feels better after she does that. She runs up the stairs and pushes the hatch upwards. She turns around to the main entrance and gasps as Mr Kim is standing there, staring at her. Eunjun steps backward and runs away, somewhere in the factory. Mr Kim sprints after her. He's fast. He jumps onto Eunjun and pins her on the floor, getting on top of her. Eunjun struggles, her tears fall out.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Junmyeon asks with gritted teeth. Eunjun struggles, "Get off me!"

 

Junmyeon holds on to her wrists, making her groan in pain. Eunjun kicks him in the nuts and he hisses in pain. Although he feels the pain, he still grabs on her wrists. His eyes change to dangerous stares.

 

"Jun... Be a good girl and don't do anything stupid. You don't want me to get angry because when I do, you'll regret it." Junmyeon says. Eunjun still struggles, " you!"

 

"Don't make me kill you!" He shouts on her face. She gasps and automatically stops struggling. His high pitch voice is scary. He breathes heavily and he looks away, "Just... Don't..."

 

Eunjun stares at him with her pooling eyes. Crystal water falls from her eyes and go straight to the floor. Junmyeon scoffs and then groans in frustration, "I don't know whether I should keep you alive anymore or not."

 

Junmyeon sighs, "You're so pure, so innocent and so beautiful... But sadly you have to die, Jun."

 

Eunjun's voice cracks, "Please Mr Kim... I'll do anything... I just don't want to die..." He smiles sadly to her plead, "Of course you will.”  

 

Junmyeon releases his left hand from her left wrist and knocks her out by punching her face and after that she sees black.

 

                                                                                                     

 

The sound of birds chirping ring inside Eunjun's ears. It's a little dark inside but the sun is still there, shining though the gold coloured curtain. She looks around the room and frowns to her surroundings. She wants to get off the bed but then she realised her right hand have been handcuffed. Her eyes widened and she tries to pull the handcuff from the side of the bed with her free left hand. She groans in pain when the handcuff touches her already burned wrist. She looks at her almost scalded wrist and cringes.

 

She then looks around and sighs.

 

Where the hell am I?

 

A few minutes later, the door creaks open and Mr Kim smiles at her, "Good evening, Jun."

 

"Where am I?" She asks. Junmyeon sits on the side of the bed, "My house." Eunjun frowns and looks around before she stares at the handcuff again. Junmyeon gives her a small smile, "Sorry... I just have to. You'll probably run away if I don't do that."

 

Not probably. It's definitely.

 

"Would you like to take a shower?" He asks. Eunjun nods slowly, thinking it would be a perfect time to run away. Junmyeon unlocks the handcuff and stand smiles at her. He looks at her wrist for a second. Eunjun touches her own wrist and hisses. Junmyeon walks to the door to leave her in the room "Remember what I said; don't do anything stupid. I don't want to hurt you."

 

She scoffs mentally and walks towards the bathroom slowly. Junmyeon smiles, "There are many clothes inside the wardrobe. They are my sister's."

 

"Wouldn't she care if I wear them?" Eunjun asks. Junmyeon shakes his head, "She's dead."

 

Eunjun walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Is it rude for her to just walk away and not saying sorry? She doesn’t think so. Eunjun undressed herself and showers with the warm water. She cries and let her tears fall together with the warm water. She looks around to search for the window. Once she found the window, she wraps herself with the white towel from the railings and climbs on the toilet, peeking outside. She groans in frustration when the ground is like 10 feet tall from the window.

 

She'll definitely die once her body hits the ground. She walks out of the bathroom and get dressed. She then walks out of the room, looking around the house. She's trying her best to not make a sound. However, Mr Kim greets her from behind, asking her where she's going and she mentally curses. She turns around and acts natural,

 

"You have a beautiful house."

 

Junmyeon smiles, "Thank you. Do you like it?" Eunjun nods casually without saying anything. Junmyeon moves closer to her, "Glad you like it. It's going to be your home from now on."

 

Eunjun stares at him, her expression is angry, "Excuse me?" Junmyeon shrugs, "I have to keep you here."

 

She is furious. She shakes her head and backs away, "Keep me? You... You can't keep me here forever! What am I? A doll?"

 

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't investigate the god-damned factory, Jun..." He says sternly. He then sighs, "Plus... We can stay together."

 

"You're insane." Eunjun looks away, crossing her arms. He is definitely crazy. He's not only evil, no doubt about it. Junmyeon sighs and turns away. Eunjun looks around and saw a vintage vase on the table. She reaches slowly for the vase and walks closer behind him. She hides the vase first before asking, "Do you mind if this vase breaks?"

 

He turns around and she slams the vase to his head. Eunjun punches his face before pushing him with all her might. Junmyeon groans and touches his bleeding eyebrows. He runs after Eunjun that sprints down the stairs.

 

Eunjun keeps on running. She feels the adrenaline rush as the footsteps behind her is nearing. She reaches to a magazine and throws it like a boomerang to her professor. He protects his face with his right arm, still running after her. Junmyeon finally caught her when he pulls her hair, making her fall towards him. He grabs her waist, trying to drag her. Eunjun struggles and her hands are hitting Junmyeon everywhere.

 

"Let me go!" Eunjun punches him in the face and his grip loosens. She releases herself from his grip and punches him rapidly. She gasps when Junmyeon suddenly caught her fist and choke her neck. Eunjun kicks him with her left leg at his sensitive spot but he didn't budge. Obviously, her left leg wasn't strong enough for kicking.

 

She uses her right leg to try at the same spot again and it kinda works when he groans, touching it. Eunjun pushes him with her right hand and she looks at his bruises on his face.

 

Eunjun runs to the door and Junmyeon shouts, "Kim Eunjun! You better stop right there!"

 

When she's about to twist the doorknob, Junmyeon pulls her hair again and grabs her waist from behind. Eunjun struggles as he drags her far into the house again.

 

"Let me go you er!!!" She screams. Junmyeon uses all of his might to drag her with him. He uses both of his hand to slightly pick her up. He brings her all the way to the third floor. Junmyeon opens a door and throws her inside a cage.

 

He quickly locks the large cage and sighs in relief. Eunjun looks around her with wide eyes, "What the is this? Why the hell do you have a big cage in your house?!"

 

Junmyeon doesn't answer and he just shrugs. He pants heavily and rolls his eyes when he looks up. He the blood near his lips and turns around.

 

"Let me go you, psycho!" Eunjun holds on to the metal bars and screams. Junmyeon ignores her and he walks out of the room, slamming the door hard. Eunjun cries and shouts angrily, " you! You're a ing psycho!"

 

She punches the metal bars unconsciously and groans in pain. She turns around and falls on her knees. She shakes her head in disbelieve while throwing swear words that echo in the room.

 

Eunjun looks around the spacious room and kicks the cage to let go of her anger. The sweet and caring professor is actually a devil in the angel's suit. He has a bloody cage in a spacious room and he takes pictures of young girls with pure faces. What is more to prove that he's a bloody psychopath?

 
Author's Notes
Next chapter coming up tomorrow! Please comment <3
0Y0Lz4y.gif