Are You Gay?

Falling In Love With The School Bad Boyz!

                                                                                           ~No One's POV~

 

-Monday-

Shin Jin Yeon and Hwang Seo Gi just walked In the school walking through the halls and noticed everyone kept looking at them ''why Is everyone looking at us?'' Jin Yeon asked confused ''No idea'' Seo Gi replied as they kept walking. ''Hey ladies'' A guy said making them look at the guy who winked at them & smirked ''what the hell Is going on?''  the girls said In unison confused. they suddenly got ran Into by Shin Hyo Hyo who was panting from running ''what's wrong?'' Seo Gi asked her curious ''I just heard! *pants* Is It true?'' Hyo Hyo asked curiously ''Is what true?'' Jin Yeon asked her ''That you both slept with Rapmonster'' Hyo Hyo said ''mwo?!'' they yelled shocked '''who said that? where'd you hear that?'' Seo Gi asked her ''Rapmonster Is bragging about It'' Hyo Hyo told them ''oh Is he? where Is he?''- ''at his locker'' Hy Hyo told them as they went to find him, seeing him surrounded by the bangtanboys and a few other guys 

All the guys got quiet when they saw the girls coming to them ''hey ladies missed me?'' Rapmonster said with a smirk ''we need to talk to Rapmonster.. right now'' Seo Gi said seriously, grabbing his arm dragging him to an empty classroom as Shin Jin Yeon, Hyo Hyo & the rest of the Bangtanboys followed. ''what's wrong ?'' Rapmonster asked them ''why are you telling people about friday night? when you sleep with someone you shouldn't brag about It! that makes us look stupid'' Seo Gi told him seriously. ''relax, It's not a big deal'' - ''not a big deal? look you were so drunk friday night how do you remember  what happened?'' Shin Yeon asked him ''You both marked me, I have love bites and scratches from that night'' He told them. Seo Gi rolled her eyes ''did you really sleep with him?'' Jin asked curious as both girls looked at him ''NO!'' They both yelled ''what are you talking about? of course we did'' Rapmonster asked confused. Seo Gi-ah opened her bag as she took out some pictures she printed from that night ''You're an even bigger Idiot than I thought.. we didn't sleep with you'' Seo Gi handed him the photos as the guys went over to look 2 ''who did I sleep with?'' He asked them pissed ''some strippers, you should really be careful you could catch something'' - ''you set me up!?'' Rapmonster yelled at them ''That should teach you a lesson stop sleeping around'' Jin Yeon told him. he threw the pictures on the floor and was about to attack them but the guys held him back ''Yah! they're girls calm down'' Jimin told him ''You girls should go.. now!'' J-hope said as they nodded leaving them alone. ''Guys, I'll handle this'' Jin told them ''you sure?'' Suga asked and Jin nodded as they all left the room. ''Namjoon! Yah.. look at me you need to calm down'' Jin yelled at him. Rapmonster looked at Jin seriously for a few seconds and closed his eyes taking deep breaths ''good. you shouldn't mess around anymore'' Jin Told him ''But I- '' Jin coverd his mouth '' Isn't everything.. listen to me I know what I'm talking about. do you want to catch something?'' Jin told him ''o-okay Jin.. I'll try to stop'' Rapmonster told him. ''good now let's go to class'' Jin said picking up the pictures and ripped them up tossing them in the trash before leaving with Namjoon.

 

                                                                                                   ~Hwang Seo Gi POV~

 

Jin Yeon and I were at our lockers now putting our things away and grabbing our books ''Do you think what we did was a good Idea? he's really mad'' Jin Yeon asked me ''he's an , he deserved that he'll learn his lesson from now on'' I said back, ''let's go'' Jin Yeon said as we headed to class

I walked Into class with Jin Yeon only to be stopped by Juwon Oppa ''Do you need something?'' I asked him ''can we talk?'' Juwon asked Jin Yeon ''what do you want?'' She aske him annoyed ''um alone?'' Juwon said looking at me, I just nodded walking to my seat placing my books down and looked at them wondering what he wanted from Jin Yeon. I saw Jimin at the door and he was watching them but Just walked In the room going to his seat. 

*CHKKK*

My eyes widened as I looked over to Jin Yeon who Just slapped Juwon who was now rubbing his cheek ''how dare you!? stay away from me you '' Jin Yeon said as she walked over to me taking her seat next to me ''what happened?'' I asked her curious ''he obviously heard about the rumors Rapmonster spread around and he wanted to be the next''  Jin Yeon told me ''ew! what the hell Is wrong with him'' I said disgusted, I then looked over at Jimin who was eyeing Jin Yeon ''what's his problem?'' I asked as She turned around to look at him ''no Idea..'' Jin Yeon said shrugging

 

                                                                                               ~Jungkook's POV~

-Hours Later-

 

The day been going by kinda slow. It was finally lunch time. Dong Hoon been avoiding me all day for some reason. I walked Into the cafeteria looking around for him an saw him going over to him ''Dong Hoon'' I said and he looked up ''Jungkook.. w-what do you want?'' - ''we have to talk'' I told him ''I don't want to'' he said seriously ''fine, then meet me after school'' I said as he nodded and I walked away going up to the roof where the guys must be wondering where I am.

I walked In seeing them all eating and Jhope was getting annoyed by Hyo Hyo ''where have you been?'' Jin asked me ''I was doing something'' I said as I sat with them ''why are you here?'' Jhope asked Hyo Hyo annoyed ''does my presence bother you?'' She asked him ''Yes..It's bad enough I deal with you In class now during lunch too'' He said back as he stuffed his face  ''well get use to It, cause I'm gonna be around you a lot whether you like It or not'' Hyo Hyo told him ''oh why?'' He asked ''cause...I like you'' Hyo Hyo told him making him choke on his food ''oooo~~'' the guys said teasing him ''shut up..'' Hobi said looking down stuffing his face. I shook my head smiling Hobi Is pretty stupid Hyo Hyo Is super cute anyone would fall for her 

 

                                                                               ~Shin Jin Yeon's POV~

 

I was In Mrs.Parks class with Seo Gi who was busy texting Hyungwon Oppa, I looked over at the Bangtanboys seeing Jimin looking at me ''what?'' I mouthed and he shook his head which made roll my eyes. Rapmonster was still mad but Jin was there to keep him calm. the students were all talking until Mrs.Park walked In.

She was looking at a sheet of paper In her hands ''I figured out who I want partnered for these, this will be fun. so when I call your names you're partnerd with that person'' She told everyone as we listened. half way through the names she got to ours ''Jin Yeon and Jimin'' - ''WHAT!?'' We yelled In unison ''I think you both go well together you have the same amount of power when you dance'' she told us as I looked at him who smirked at me ugh that doofus! ''Next, Seo Gi and Taehyung'' - ''You've gotta be joking!'' V said annoyed ''Your voices would match perfectly, you can do a duet'' Mrs. Park said ''duet my ..'' V said. ''Jin and Namjoon'' - ''but we're both guys'' NamJoon said ''so? gender doesn't matter plus you need work on that dancing It's kind of bad'' She said and some students laughed, she went on until she got everyone. ''go sit with your partners to talk about what you'd like to do together'' Mrs. Park said as everyone started moving. 

Jimin came over to me an started talking about non-sense ''we're suppose to be talking about dancing..'' I told him and he sighed ''okay, let's talk about dancing'' he said as we started the real conversation.

 

                                                                                    ~J-Hope's POV~

After our classes the last bell of the day rung, I got my stuff from my locker and I was walking down the hall with the guys about to head out of the school. but I heard a loud 'BANG'  as someone got pushed against the lockers, the guys and I looked to see It was Hyo Hyo and the mean girls but Woolim was the only one attacking her they were fighting and Jin Yeon and Seo Gi showed up ''we need to stop them!'' Seo Gi said I looked to the fight seeing Hyo Hyo being choked now and I sighed haning my bag to Suga and went over to them pulling Woolim off her ''leave her alone'' I told her seriously ''why should I? this bi-'' I pushed her hard against the lockers looking Into her eyes ''I.said.leave.her.alone'' I said through gritted teeth ''o-okay, I'm sorry'' Woolim said as I released her ''you got lucky this time..'' Woolim told Hyo Hyo ''let's go girls'' Woolim said as she rubbed her arm walking away with her group 

I looked at Hyo Hyo now who was picking up her bag from the floor ''stop getting Into trouble'' I told her seriously ''I didn't need your help'' Hyo Hyo said ''Woolim Is crazy, she could of hurt you bad'' I told her ''so? do you care about me?'' She teased with a smile ''NO'' I told her ''I know you do'' She said and I rolled my eyes about to walk away ''wait'' Hyo Hyo said grabbing my arm ''what Is It?'' She got on her toes and kissed my cheek ''thank you'' Hyo Hyo said and ran off after, my cheeks started heating up as I turned around touching my cheek seeing the guys and the 2 girls there all smiling ''not a word'' I warned them ''she really likes you'' Jin Yeon told me ''I don't care..'' I said ''Kaja'' I said as I left with the guys.

As we were outside about to leave the school gate Seo Gi came running after us ''Wait Tae Oppa'' She said as we all looked at her ''It's V, and what do you want?'' V asked ''the tutoring thing, what time should I come by?'' Seo Gi asked him, so she's the girl who's tutoring him? ''um I guess now just come with me'' V told her as we all split going different ways.

 

                                                                                          ~No One's POV~

Taehyung and Seo Gi were walking In silence the whole time, Taehyung kept looking at Seo Gi ''what?'' She asked him ''n-no nothing'' He told her as they made It  to His house. Taehyung unlocked the door letting her In as they both removed their shoes at the door beforeclosing It behind them. ''come on'' Tae said as they headed up to his bedroom and Tae sat at his desk putting his school bag down, he looked at Seo Gi who was still standing at his door ''you can come In my room you know'' Taehyung told her ''I-I don't think It's appropriate..'' She said making him roll his eyes ''you need to tutor me, hurry up and get In here'' Tae said and she came In sitting at his desk next to him as she started taking things out 

She looked at Tae next ''take your math books out'' She told him as he did so. they opened the books as she started going on and on explaining things But it was hard for him to focus with a girl In his bedroom, Taehyung bit his lip looking at her and she turned to face him ''Yah! are you even listening? I'm not here to waste time'' Seo Gi said ''sorry, go on'' He told her as she started again he listened trying to focus on only math ''okay, so If this equals this what does x equal?'' Seo Gi asked him, she got no answer so she turned to look at him who gave her an unreadable gaze ''what are you looking at?'' She asked him. Taehyung smirked and leaned close to her face only to get flicked on his forehead ''wae? that hurt'' He said rubbing his head ''I'm trying to help you here, stop whatever you're thinking and pay attention'' Seo Gi told him seriously ''okay fine'' Tae said, after s while of listening to her explain more and actually getting some math done, Tae smirked getting an Idea as he looked at Seo Gi ''can I ask you something?'' - ''what Is It now?'' She asked looking at him ''Do you think I'm a good kisser?'' Tae asked her ''how the hell would I know..'' Seo Gi said back, Tae smiled leaning closer to her as she looked at him confused ''what are you- She got cut off as Tae crashed his lips onto hers, his kisses were needy and filled with lust. Seo Gi tried pushing him off her the only thing that would work was to bite him which she did ''Apayo!! what are you a dog?!'' Tae yelled touching his lip ''No, but If you try that again I'll destroy you'' Seo Gi warned him ''yeah right, what are you gonna do? you can't hurt me'' Tae said. Seo Gi smirked and grabbed his Junk squeezing It making him make a painful face ''you were saying?'' She asked ''If you want some Tae you could of just asked'' Taehyung said but that made her squeeze tighter ''Yah! okay okay I'm sorry.. please stop! It really hurts'' Tae begged and she released him as he palmed his area ''You're one crazy girl'' - ''oh just keep messing with me and I'll show you crazy'' Seo Gi warned him ''l-let's just get this studying over with'' Tae said as he focused for real this time

 

 

                                                                                         ~Dong Hoon's POV~

 

I got a text from Jungkook telling me to come over so I did, I was at his door waiting for someone to answer. the door opened and I saw Jungkook's eomma ''Is Jungkook home?'' I asked her ''oh deh, he's in his bedroom come on In'' She said as I walked In and headed up to his bedroom. I opened the door to see him shirtless and my eyes widened he has an amazing body.. ''ahem'' I said and he looked at me ''oh Dong Hoon, come In'' Jungkook said as he grabbed a shirt to put on, I went and sat on his bed and he shut his door before coming over to sit with me ''w-what did you want to talk about?'' I asked him ''you. why did you kiss me friday night? and then you've been avoiding me'' Jungkook asked me ''I thought you would be mad that I kissed you.. so I avoided you'' I told him

Jungkook looked at me ''I'm not mad about It, but tell me the truth... are you gay?'' He asked me and I looked down at my lap ''I-I don't know, I'm confused'' I told him.. ''It's okay, I'll help you through this. If you are gay I'm still gonna be your friend'' Jungkook told me making me smile ''thank you'' I said and his puppy started barking cutely , I picked up buddy and kissed him ''you're super cute'' I said to the puppy who started my face making me smile.

We Just hung out In his room played video games, and watched movies. throughout the movie Jungkook was quiet and I turned to look at him seeing he fell asleep. I smiled looking at him he's so cute when he's sleeping. I ran my hand through his messy hair while I stared at him a while looking at all his features Jungkook Is very cute. my eyes trailed to his cute pink lips, I bit my lip and leaned down to peck his lips, leaving them their a while before I backed up and saw he was still sleeping 'what the heck am I doing?' I thought as I slowly got up turning the tv off and grabbed my jacket putting It on and headed downstairs about to leave ''leaving already?'' Jungkook's mom said startling me ''d-deh.. It's getting late'' I told her ''not so fast come here a sec'' She said and I went over to her ''are you attracted to my son?'' She asked taking me off guard ''w-what?'' I asked her shocked ''I walked by Kookie's bedroom.. I saw what you did, you kissed my baby'' She said and my eyes widened ''I-I can explain.. please don't tell him'' I said worried ''don't worry I won't but If you ever need to talk I'm here'' She said and I smiled ''can we talk before I leave?'' I asked her ''of course come on'' She said as we went to talk In the living room. We started talking as I explained things to her from when I was outed by those pictures back then until now ''That seems horrible that someone would spread those pictures around and made you feel bad about yourself'' Mrs. Jeon said as I nodded ''honestly I'm Just confused about who I am.. I can't be gay'' I told her ''why Is that?'' She asked curious ''people wouldn't understand If I was gay, I would be bullied and my family would kill me.. when my parents found out about those photos back then I got a really bad beating'' I told her looking down ''they beat you? how could they hurt such a beautiful boy like you'' Mrs.Jeon asked and I shrugged looking down, she took my hand. ''look at me'' She said and I did ''my house will always be open to you, If they ever hurt you again'' She told me and I nodded thanking her ''what's going on?'' We heard a deep voice seeing a sleepy Jungkook coming downstairs ''nothing Just having a little chat'' Mrs.Jeon told him ''Is everything okay?'' Jungkook asked me ''yeah but I should get going now'' I told him as I got up ''I'll walk you home'' Jungkook said ''ani. you don't have to do that'' I told him ''I want to'' He said back ''o-okay'' I said as we headed out the door.

We walked In silence as I kept glancing at him ''what did you talk with my eomma about?'' Jungkook asked curious ''n-nothing Important'' I told him ''It sure seemed Important, I want to know'' He said and I sighed ''It's just about me possibly being gay I told her I Just can't be.. my parents they're against It last time they beat me'' I told him ''mwo!?'' He yelled shocked ''that Is why I'm confused.. I don't know who I am I don't want to upset them again'' I told him as we crossed the street and kept walking ''let me know If they touch you again'' Jungkook said as I nodded. soon we made It to my house as we stopped In front of the house ''thanks for walking me'' I told him ''you're welcome'' Jungkook said smiling and I looked down he giggled placing his hand on my head ''you're pretty cute when you're shy'' Jungkook said as I looked up at him, we stayed quiet looking at each other. ''Dong Hoon! get In here'' I heard my father seeing him standing at the door ''Coming! gotta go..'' I said as I hurried to go in the house.

 

                                                                                          ~Rap Monster's POV~

I was hanging out with Jin the whole day after school, we were now back at his house as he got off my motorcycle removing the extra helmet ''here you go'' Jin said as I took It, he was about to go In his house but I stopped him ''Jin?'' I called him ''hmm?'' He asked me as I got off the motorcycle also removing my helmet, I've noticed something about Jin today. at the basket ball court, and at the gym.. I've gotta know the truth ''why haven't you slept with anyone?'' I asked him ''I'm not ready for that big step'' I told him ''you're a dude, It's not a big deal'' I told him ''having Is a big deal to me'' Jin said back  and I looked at him Is he ? no fricken way... ''Come here'' I told him and he got closer I placed my hands on his shoulders looking Into his eyes ''what are yo-'' I cut him off my kissing him and he shoved me

*CHKKK*

He touched his lips and looked at me ''w-what are you doing!?'' Jin yelled ''I have to know, you haven't slept with anyon before. I caught you staring at shirtless guys at the court and at the gym... Jin be honest with me Are You Gay?'' I asked him ''No.'' He answered back ''are you sure?'' I asked and he gave me a dirty look about to head Inside his house ''Jin wait'' I said grabbing his arm ''what?'' He asked me looking upset ''don't be upset, I just want to know'' I told him ''NO'' He said pulling his arm away and went Inside his house

 

                                                                                         ~Jin's POV~

 

I Ran upstairs to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed crying, why does he do this to me... I can't stand It. why did he have to ask me that and kiss me. honestly I may be gay the crush I have Is on a guy and I don't ever want him to know. after I cried a while I went to take a shower

-Few Minutes Later-

I got out of the bathroom and Into my room running my hands threw my wet hair, I dried my hair before did my facial routine as I sat at my desk looking myself In my mirror

*THUD*

I jumped when I heard that noise and turned looking at Namjoon who Just came threw my window throwing a bag on the floor ''Yah! what are you doing!?'' I yelled as he got up ''I upset you so I'm staying the night to cheer you up'' He told me ''no. Namjoon just go I don't want you here'' I told him ''well too bad I'm not going anywhere'' He said sitting on my bed removing his shoes and I rolled my eyes ''Namjoon..'' I said going over to him but he grabbed me making me sit with him ''no. you're always there for me so I want to be here for you after all I'm the one that upset you'' Namjoon said and I sighed ''fine..'' I said ''good! I brought some movies'' He said and I smiled as he got up to put one on. we just laid on my bed to watch them, he got a bit too comfortable laying his head on my lap ''play with my hair I love that'' Namjoon said as I rolled my eyes and started running my hand through his hair which made him smile as we watched the movie

Few Movies later, Namjoon fell asleep and I turned my tv off looking at him. I sighed turning my lamp off and laid down under the covers getting ready to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Update! Sorry For The Long Wait Hope You Enjoy This Chapter I'll Be Updating Soon :D