:O he's JEALOUS??

IT's our little SECRET

 

~
 
-At Home, In My Room-
 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I forgot to tell you something"
 
 
"You could've just called me" I said poiting to my phone 
 
 
 
"Well I thought you were being scolded by your boyfriend-slash-teacher and I don't wanna ruin your 'only time together' so I decided to wait but I guess your dad doesn't like to make people wait so it ended up with the same results but..."
 
 
 
"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes, "So what do you wanna tell me?"
 
 
 
"Don't tell Takaki-sensei that I know about your relationship. And also don't tell him that I like Risako"
 
 
 
"Don't worry, once he found out about that he might as well break up with me.. and i don't want that" i said shaking my head
 
 
 
-Next Day After School, Walking Home with Risako-
 
 
 
"You were actually paying attention in class today" Risako smiled "Did something happened?"
 
 
 
"I actually wasn't but I just didn't get caught" I laughed "I think I'm getting better at doing it"
 
 
 
"seriously?" she also laughed
 
 
 
"Hey Risa, there's something important I wanted to ask you..."
 
 
 
"What is it? Something urgent?"
 
 
 
"No no. uhmm. What do you think of Ryosuke?"
 
 
 
"Yamada-kun? I think he's really funny and cute" she blushed a little
 
 
 
"By any chance--" I grabbed her shoulders and made her face me and leaned close to her face "Just by any CHANCE , Do you like him?!?!"
 
 
 
She looked a little scared and embarrassed at the same time and looked away from me "W-w-well I don't know if you can say that I like him but..."
 
 
 
"What if he likes you?" I asked
 
 
 
"Well that would make me happy" she smiled cutely
 
 
 
"Okay!" I started skipping home "Thanks Risa love ya!"
 
 
 
I hope everything works out
 
 
 
-Next Morning-
 
 
 
I went to school very early, 7:30, so I can tell Ryosuke before everyone gets here. Especially Risako.
 
 
 
I was walking through the hall way and when I opened the door only Yuya was inside the room.
 
 
 
"You're early" he said looking surprised "Ohayo!~"
 
 
 
"ohayo, uhnn... I-I decided to come early to school for once" I smiled and sat on my desk waiting for Ryosuke to come. 
 
 
 
I tapped my feet and stared at the door, I could sense Yuya looking at me, awkward, but I'm getting used to that now.
 
 
 
Finally the door opened and Ryosuke came in.
 
 
 
"RYOSUKE!" I happily ran to him and dragged him out of the classroom before everybody gets inside.
 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
"I think she kinda likes you!" I smiled
 
 
 
His eyes widened "Really???!!!" 
 
 
 
"yes!" 
 
 
 
 
 
He also smiled "Yes!! Thanks Hanna!"
 
 
 
He said and we both screamed happily.
 
 
 
"So you won't tell anyone right?"
 
 
 
"Of course! of course!  I don't really break promises. I keep them" he said "I think I'm gonna go wait at the gate for Risako" he happily skipped away and I walked back inside the classroom.
 
 
 
"What was that all about?" Yuya asked, looking mad
 
 
ohmigawwd! is he jealous? Aww <3 he's way too HOT... But I can't tell him... Or can I now? No I can't right?
 
 
 
"Are you even listening to me?"
 
 
 
"I had something huge to tell him"
 
 
 
He looked like he was gonna say something else but people started coming into class so he let it go.
 
 
 
Now I have to make up some random story to tell Yuya!
 
 
 
~~~ 
sorry for the short chapter . but isn't all my stories like that?? xDD
gomen neee