Day 4 - What is this feeling? (to give some info about the next chappie~ so it is short)

Picking Up The Love of Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But what he doesn't know was.... Sandeul actually has the same feelings for him....."

Throwback to a few days ago....

Baro and Jinyoung was suppose to go to the teacher's room and help out for the upcoming School Festival planning. And so Gongchan had the opportunity to be together and Sandeul had the chance to ask Gongchan something since he seems to know a lot of things....

"Nae... Gongchannie? Can I ask something?" 
"Sure go ahead"
"Do you know the feeling of heartache when someone is nice to you and and smiles genuinely at only you?"
"Yeah. Why do you ask?"
"I get that feeling a lot ever since I moved in to Baro's house... Even more these days... am I sick?"
"No you are not sick." He chuckled.
"Then why do I feel this way? its not That I don't like this weird feeling though.."
"You are in love my friend."
"This is love? How do you know?"
"I found out the way you did. with Jinyoung. Well.. Its not that he knows it yet..."
"Are you going to tell him?"
"I might... What about you?"
"I'm going to tell him on the school's festival..."
"Then I'll do the same! and inform each other about how it went!"

Wahh! The Story is escalating so quicklyyyyyyyyyyy XDD but confession will not go smoothly for one of them, which a sequel will be made for it. Because the next chapter is the last chappie for this story which I will make nice and long and ty for you dirty naughty readers XDD~
~SHINeeGirl4

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter