I'm sorry and I love you

I'm Sorry and I Love You

As you enter your school with your bestfriend , NaEun , you see your boyfriend surrounded by a group of girls around him . He just let they touch him while he treat the girls . You feel quite sad as Kai didn't even avoid them . And , you think ,' does I meant anything to him ?' 

" ________ , let's go, " said Naeun before she saw the flirting scene . Her jaw dropped as she saw it and turn her head to you . " Mianei , ______ ," told Naeun . "Gwanchanaeyo " replied you with a fake smile . Then , both of you continued your journey to the class . As you passed Kai and the group of girls , Kai recognized you and your bag . He wanted to call you but he feel like not doing it . He then excuse himself and proceed to his class which is same as your's . When he entered the classes , Kai saw a bunch of boys surrounded you . You just smile sweetly at them . He angered and dashed beside you , which is his place . You and the guys shocked at Kai's sudden action . They sighed and went back to their places . 

"________-yah . Stop smiling like that to them . Can you ? " said Kai . "Waeyo ?" asked you innocently . Kai turned his head to you and saw you cute innocent face , "Argghhhh . Nothing ," he shouted slowly in frustration . 'I can't be mad at her because of her cute face ' said Kai in his heart . 

"Whatever ." replied you . Kai was so shocked by your short yet mad replied . He felt weird heard your sore tone . Then , your homeroom teacher entered the class to check your class attendance . You and Kai didn't talk to each other and your friends felt weird about that because usually both of you will tease eachother . But , today , both of you are silent like you two had a fight .

The day went smoothly without you talked with Kai . Naeun who already know the reason you being silent , tried to comfort you . But , she give up as you ended up to give a blur face . She quietly went to Kai and have a talk with him . Naeun told him everyhing to him and told him to try comfort you . 

You went home lonely today as you just leave Kai and went home straight after the last period . Usually , you went back with Kai . You felt sad as Kai didn't even chased after you . And , you went back with teary eyes . 

As you were walking home , a group of boys from another school , blocked your way . "Hey pretty girl . Where do you want to go ? Let oppa take you home " said one of them with a flirting smile . You felt like you want to cry as they started to walked close to you . They started to tease and touch you . Only one name in you mind now , KAI . "KAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " screamed you . Your tears already stormed down on your white cheek .

" Don't touch her ! " shouted someone from nowhere . Suddenly , someone jumped in front of you . Because you are still shocked , you just stand there while crying . The gang and the boy are fighting in front of you . After a while , you recognized the boy . He was Kai . He was really good in fighting . Kai knock down all the boys easily . Then , he went to you who are still crying . He hug you and you continued crying at his chest . He doesn't even care about his shirt that is wet by your tears . " hey , i'm here , calm down . " say Kai . You had stopped crying and look up at him . "Thank you , Kai ." He smile .

" Other times , wait for me . Don't be so brave to go home by yourself . Arasso ?" "Ne . You are one of them ," say you , whispering the last sentences . Unfortunately , Kai heard it . " Yah , waeyo ? You don't even talk to me today , " "Molla . " answer you before step ahead from him . " Or , do you jealous ? Hahah . " ask Kai while laughing . " Ah-ahni . I'm not ! Then , how about you ? You asked me to stop smiled at the boys . You are jealous , right ? " say you , stuttering at first . " Yes , I am . " His answer make you stop , stunned . Kai who already know your responds , pull your hand . You get shocked of his action and had to follow him or not , you will kiss the road as a result .

"Okay , we have reach our house now . " say Kai to you . " Oh , thanks . Byee " say you while waving at him . " Err , no kiss ? Heheh " Kai blushed a little . " No . " answer you with a serious face . " Okayy then . Byee " say Kai with a dissapointed face and turn around . You smiled at his sad face and quickly pull his arm before kiss his cheek . Kai was so shocked at the sudden kiss . You blushed a lot and quickly went inside your house . Kai was smiling all the way home .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai text you that night .

Kai -Hey , are you asleep ?

You - nope . Hey , thanks for today . And , sorry for troubling you .

Kai - You are my girlfriend , I should protect you . 

You - Okayy . 

Kai - go to sleep . see you tomorrow .

You - okay . good night .

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry for my broken english .